GROUP: Fuel System
DATE: December 10, 2015
THIS SERVICE BULLETIN IS ALSO BEING RELEASED AS RAPID RESPONSE TRANSMITTAL (RRT) 15-121. ALL APPLICABLE SOLD AND UN-SOLD RRT VIN’s HAVE BEEN LOADED. TO VERIFY THAT THIS RRT SERVICE ACTION IS APPLICABLE TO THE VEHICLE, USE VIP OR PERFORM A VIN SEARCH IN TECHCONNECT. ALL REPAIRS ARE REIMBURSABLE WITHIN THE PROVISIONS OF WARRANTY.
This bulletin involves replacing the fuel tank fill tube due to an incorrect part specification.
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles within the following markets/countries: NAFTA
NOTE: This bulletin applies to MK74 vehicles built on or after September 14, 2015 (MDH 0914XX) and on or before September 18, 2015 (MDH 0918XX).
If a customer’s VIN is listed in VIP or your RRT VIN list, perform the repair.
|(1)||Tube, Fuel Filler||05105255AF|
- Tighten the fuel cap and listen for 2 clicks.
- Does the fuel cap remain secured or tightened?
- YES>>> This bulletin has been completed, use LOP (14-60-15-9A) to close theactive RRT.
- NO>>> Proceed to Step #3.
- Remove and replace the fuel tank filler tube. Refer to 14 – Fuel System/Fuel Delivery, Gas/Tube, Fuel Tank Filler/Removal/Installation.
Reimbursable within the provisions of the warranty.
|Labor Operation No:||Description||Skill Category||Amount|
|14-60-15-9A||Cap, Fuel Cap On Filler Tube (Inspection Only) (1 – Semi-Skilled)||8 – Engine Performance||0.2 Hrs.|
|14-60-15-9B||Tube, Fuel Tank Filler Replace (1 – Semi-Skilled)||8 – Engine Performance||0.4 Hrs.|
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 7.23 L x 4.93 H x 5.75 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 8 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Cleans, restores, protects the entire fuel system (fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers)
- Restores: Lost power, acceleration, lost fuel economy, and operation of the fuel gauge sensor
- Reduces: Rough idle, engine surge, hesitation, and spark plus fouling
- Improves: Cold start performance, and fuel stability for up to one year
- ENZYME FUEL TREATMENT – Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment Concentrate improves the combustibility of all fuel - meaning more power and better fuel economy. It keeps working to clean your fuel delivery system, so your engines start easily and run strong.
- STABILIZES FUEL FOR UP TO 2 YEARS – This fuel additive is ideal for everyday use and seasonal storage. It can stabilize fuel for up to 2 years and can help rejuvenate old, sub-spec fuel.
- MAX PERFORMANCE – This gasoline stabilizer helps improve MPG, eliminate black soot and exhaust stains, reduce emissions, remove carbon build-up, and eliminate and prevent ethanol fuel problems for maximum performance.
- VERSATILE – This revolutionary fuel stabilizer utilizes enzyme technology to enhance the performance of boats, automobiles, trucks, RVs, tractors, farm equipment, generators, lawnmowers, lawn equipment, oil burning furnaces and all other small engines.
- SAFE FOR ALL ENGINES – Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment concentrated formula #930XX is economical to use in large and small applications. It works with ethanol fuel and is safe for use in all engines (including 2-cycle pre-mix).
- The more an engine is driven, the more carbon deposits can build up on fuel injectors, intake valves and ports
- Gumout High Mileage Fuel Injector Cleaner is specially formulated to remove carbon deposits from engines with more than 75,000 miles
- Cleans fuel injectors, intake valves and ports to restore performance, fuel economy and prevents future carbon build-up, which reduces emissions
- Oxygen sensor safe and safe for use in turbocharged and supercharged vehicles
- Recommended use every 3,000 miles and will not void OEM/manufacturer’s warranty
- The product is 5, 25 oz, fuel treatment, for gasoline lpg and diesel fuel, contains no alcohol/solvents/kerosene/diesel fuel, lubricates rings and cylinder walls for longer life, increases mileage, cleans and lubricates valves, pumps, carburetors, and injectors
- Easy and simple use kit
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment - Concentrated Gas Formula 2 GALLONS
- Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment is a multifunctional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even when using ethanol-blended fuel or after sitting idle for months.
- Features Cures and prevents most ethanol problems Makes all engines start easily, run smoothly; improves performance Removes and prevents gum, carbon and varnish Works in all engines and in all fuel Helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water throughout fuel as submicron-sized droplets that are safely eliminated while the engine operates
- Improves performance and fuel economy. Stabilizes fuel; helps rejuvenate old fuel 1 fl. oz. treats 16 gallons of fuel Reduces smoke and all other emissions Keeps fuel delivery system clean
- INITIAL DOSAGE: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 8 gallons (30 L) of gas. REFILL: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 16 gallons (60 L) of gas. Always add Star Tron just before each fuel fillup. Remove cap and pour the prescribed amount into tank. Overdosing is not harmful.
- Two 5.25 fl oz bottles of STP High Mileage Fuel Injector & Carburetor Cleaner Treatment
- Fuel treatment additives help remove deposit buildups to save gas
- Friction modifier in the fuel additive combats upper cylinder friction
- STP fuel injector cleaner can help prevent hard stops, lost acceleration and rough idling for improved performance
- Jet fuel serves as the carrier for the active ingredients, creating a high-quality additive for easy auto care
- Concentrated Formula
- Treats Up To 240 Gallons
- Totally Disperse Water
- Cleans Injector System
- Helps Improve Mileage
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.