March 30, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V221000
An incomplete deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain air bag increases the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V221
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US, LLC)
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 1,222
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles. An improperly crimped clamp may allow the side curtain air bag cushion and inflator to separate, causing an incomplete deployment or preventing the deployment of the air bag.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the side air bag inflatable curtain assembly, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 19, 2021. Owners may contact FCA US LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is Y15.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – Y15
FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2021 Model Year (GU) Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles.
VINs identified as being involved in this campaign are currently live and searchable. Stop sale is in effect for the above-identified vehicles.
Vehicles impacted by a stop sale are eligible for reimbursement allowance through the Recall Floorplan Reimbursement Policy (RFPRP), which can be requested upon recall claim submission.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
Some of the above vehicles may have been built with a Side Air Bag Inflatable Curtain (SABIC) assembly with an improperly crimped clamp. A damaged SABIC clamp may allow the cushion and inflator to separate during a SABIC deployment. Separation of the cushion and inflator could potentially result in an incomplete deployment or a nondeployment of the air bag which can reduce occupant protection in the event of a crash, resulting in an increased risk of injury to motor vehicle occupants.
FCA US will conduct a voluntary safety recall to replace the SABIC assembly. The remedy for this condition is not currently available. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established communication methods. This recall is estimated to launch in 2nd Quarter of 2021.
We ask that you please take the time to ensure that your personnel are aware of this communication and are prepared to execute a customer friendly process for inquiries regarding involved vehicles.
Revision (1) May 2021
Dealer Service Instructions for:
|2021||(GU)||Alfa Romeo Stelvio|
NOTE: Some vehicles above may have been identified as not involved in this recall and therefore have been excluded from this recall.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also consider this requirement to apply to used vehicle inventory and should perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The Side Air Bag Inflatable Curtain (SABIC) assembly on about 1,200 of the above vehicles may have been built with an improperly crimped clamp. A damaged SABIC clamp may allow the cushion and inflator to separate during a SABIC deployment. An incomplete deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain air bag increases the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Replace both side curtain air bags.
Dealers should attempt to minimize customer inconvenience by placing the owner in a loaner vehicle if the vehicle must be held overnight.
|CSAMY151AA||1||Side Curtain Air Bag Right|
|CSAMY152AA||1||Side Curtain Air Bag Left|
No parts return required. Manage the original side curtain air bag inflators using locally approved methods, so that they are properly scrapped.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
||wiTECH MicroPod II|
||Remover, Power Outlet|
A. Side Curtain Air Bag Removal
- Move both front seats to the forward end of travel position, fully recline both front seat backs, lower the rear seat backrests down, and ensure the lift gate is open before disconnecting the battery.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. Wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before further service.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury on vehicles equipped with air bags, disable the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) before attempting any side curtain air bag service. Disconnect the Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS)/negative battery cable assembly from the negative battery post, then wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the SRS. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental air bag deployment.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury, use extreme care to prevent any foreign material from entering the side curtain air bag, or becoming entrapped between the side curtain air bag cushion and the headliner. Failure to observe this warning could result in occupant injuries upon air bag deployment.
NOTE: The left (or right) side is illustrated for some operations. Perform the same operations on the other side as well.
- Raise the headrest (1) to end of travel position (Figure 1).
- Press the retainers (2a) and (2b) together and extract the headrest (1) (Figure 1).
- Remove the seat belt bezel (1a) by releasing its retainers (1b) then guide the seat belt (1c) out through the slot (1d) (Figure 2).
- Release the retainers (2b) of the rear seat bolster (2a) (Figure 2).
- Remove the rear seat bolster (2a) by guiding the seat belt (1c) out through the slot (3a) (Figure 2).
- If equipped, release the cargo cover (1a) and roll it back (Figure 3).
- If equipped, retract the movable ends (2a) then remove the cargo cover (1a) from the cargo area attachment locations (Figure 3).
- Extract the roof lamp (1a), releasing the flexible retainer (1b) and rigid retainer (1c) (Figure 4).
- Disconnect the electrical connection (2) and retrieve the roof lamp (3) (Figure 4).
- Open the cover (1a) of the power socket (Figure 5).
- Engage the power outlet remover tool 9857 (2a) in the recesses (2b) of the power socket and carefully extract the power socket (2c). During the removal of the power socket (2c), its ridges (2d) must slide in the housing (2e) (Figure 5).
- Disconnect the electrical connection (3a) and remove the power socket (2c) without removing the ring (4a) (Figure 5).
- Release the tailgate frame weather strip (1a) in the C-pillar trim area (1b) (Figure 6).
- Release the cover and remove the screw (2a) (Figure 6).
- Remove the C-pillar trim panel (1b) releasing the inner retainers (3a) using a trim stick C-4755 (1878077000) or equivalent (Figure 6).
- Unclip the cable ferrule (4a) and remove the cable end (4b) of the rear seat backrest release handle cable (4c) (Figure 6).
- Remove the C-pillar trim panel (1b) (Figure 6).
- With a trim stick, lift up the upper area (1a) and remove the mirror trim (1b) releasing its retainers (Figure 7).
- Move the outer mirror trim (2a) aside, releasing its retainers (2b) (Figure 7).
- Release the sensor (3a) from the four retainers (3b) (Figure 7).
- Remove the outer mirror trim (2a) (Figure 7).
- Lower the sun visor (1a) and release it from the retainer (1b) (Figure 8).
- Release and lower the cover (2a) (Figure 8).
- Remove the screw (3a) (Figure 8).
- Release and lower the sun visor (1a) (Figure 9).
- Disconnect the electrical connection (2a) of the sun visor after removing its foam covering (Figure 9).
- Remove the sun visor (3) (Figure 9).
- Release the cover (1a), remove the screw (1b) and then remove the retainer (1c) (Figure 10).
- Lower the roof lamp (1a) releasing the inner retainers (1b) (Figure 11).
CAUTION: Do not force the edges (1c) to avoid damaging the internal components of the roof lamp (Figure 11).
- Remove the roof lamp (1a) (Figure 11).
- Insert a trim stick into the front area (1a) of the hands-free system microphone (1b) and release its flexible retainer (1c). Then detach the microphone by releasing its rigid retainer (1d) (Figure 12).
- Remove the foam covering (2a) and disconnect the electrical connection (2b) underneath (Figure 12).
- Remove the microphone (1b) (Figure 12).
- Release the cover (1a) of the B-pillar trim (1b) and remove the screw (2a) (Figure 13).
- Release the lower retainers (3a) of the B-pillar trim (1b) using a trim stick C-4829A (1823015000) or equivalent (Figure 13).
- Working carefully and making sure not to bend the roof lining (4a), lower the B-pillar trim (1b), releasing it from its retaining profile (4b) (Figure 13).
- With a suitably sized flat-blade screwdriver, turn the attachment device (1a) of the seat belt (1b) clockwise to the end of travel (about one quarter of a turn) (Figure 14).
- Separate the seat belt end (1a) from the corresponding anchor (1b) (Figure 15).
- Remove the B-pillar trim (1a) by guiding the seat belt through the slot (1b) (Figure 16).
- Lower the roof lamp (1a) releasing the retainers (1b) (Figure 17).
- Disconnect the electrical connection (2a) (Figure 17).
- Remove the roof lamp (1a) (Figure 17).
- Remove all handles (Figure 18).
- Lower the handle (1a) and release the covers (1b), inserting a small head screwdriver in the recess (1c) (Figure 18).
- Release the inner retainers (1a) and remove the handle (1b) (Figure 19).
- Using a trim stick or equivalent, released the A-pillar trim retaining clips (1c) and lower the trim panel (1b) (Figure 20).
- Using a small flat bladed tool, remove the white cap to release the tether clip (1a) and pull it out from the bottom (1b), then remove the A-pillar trim panel (1c) (Figure 21).
- Working on the front left A-pillar, disconnect the electrical connector (1a) joining the roof wiring (Figure 22).
- Release the retainers (2a) of the wiring (2b), using a trim stick C4829A (1823015000) or equivalent (Figure 22).
- Release the roof lining (1a) from the weather strips (1b) of the door frames and from the weather strips (1c) of the tailgate frame (Figure 23).
- Lower the roof lining inside the vehicle and rest it on the seats.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury, at no time should any source of electricity be permitted near the inflator of a non-deployed air bag. When carrying a non-deployed air bag, the air bag cushion side of the unit should be pointed away from the body to minimize injury in the event of an accidental deployment. If the air bag unit is placed on a bench or any other surface, the air bag cushion side of the unit should be facing such as to minimize movement in the event of an accidental deployment.
All damaged, ineffective or non-deployed air bags which are replaced on vehicles are to be handled and disposed of properly. If an air bag or seat belt tensioner unit is non-deployed, refer to the Hazardous Substance Control System for information regarding the potentially hazardous properties of the subject component and the proper safe handling procedures. Then dispose of all non-deployed and deployed air bags and seat belt tensioners in a manner consistent with state, provincial, local and federal regulations.
- Release the front end (1a) of the tether (1d) of the side curtain air bag module (1b) from the pillar by releasing the tabs (1c) (Figure 24).
- Release the tether (1d) from the retainer (2a) (Figure 24).
- Remove the screws (3a) securing the front part of the side curtain air bag module (1b) (Figure 24).
- Disconnect the electrical connection (1a) from the side curtain air bag module (1b) (Figure 25).
- Remove the screws (2a) securing the rear of side curtain air bag module (1b) (Figure 25).
- Release all the retainers (3a) for the side curtain air bag module (1b) from their housings (3b) on the vehicle, on both the rear and front (Figure 25).
- Remove the side curtain air bag module (1b) after disengaging its retainer (4a) from its housing (4b) (Figure 25).
- No parts return required. Manage the original side curtain air bag inflators using locally approved methods, so that they are properly scrapped.
B. Side Curtain Air Bag Installation
- Handle the NEW side curtain air bag module very carefully. Make sure that the vehicle battery is disconnected.
- Engage the retainer (1a) for the side curtain air bag module (1b) in its housing (1c) on the vehicle (Figure 26).
- Install the side curtain air bag module (1b) and engage all its retainers (2a) to their housings (2b) on the vehicle, both rear and front (Figure 26).
- Install the screws (3a) at the rear part of the side curtain air bag module then tighten them to 9 N·m (80 in. lbs.) (Figure 26).
- Connect the electrical connection (4a) to the side curtain air bag module (1b) (Figure 26).
- Install the screws (1a) at the front part of the side curtain air bag module (1b) then tighten them to 9 N·m (80 in. lbs.) (Figure 27).
- Engage the front stay (2a) to the retainer (2b) (Figure 27).
- Engage the terminal in its housing (3a) with tabs (3b) of the side curtain air bag module from the front stay (Figure 27).
- Raise and position the roof lining inside the vehicle.
- Engage the weather strips of the door frame (1b) and tailgate frame (1c) to the roof lining (1a) (Figure 23).
- Working on the left front pillar, connect the electrical connection joining the roof wiring and engage the wiring retainers (Figure 22).
- Install the tether to the A-pillar trim panel, making sure it is engaged fully and install the white clip (Figure 21).
- Starting at the bottom of the A-pillar trim panel, align the retaining clips and hand tap to engage (Figure 20).
- Position the grab handle in place and engage the retaining clips (1a) (Figure 19) then install the retainer covers (1b) (Figure 18).
- Connect the electrical connection of the roof lamp, position it in its housing and engage the retainers (Figure 17).
- Check that the B-pillar trim panel (1a) is not damaged (Figure 28).
- Fully insert the anchor (1a) into the seat belt end (1b) allowing it to connect (Figure 29).
CAUTION: Check that the anchor (1a) is securely connected to the seat belt end (1b) by pulling on the belt (Figure 29).
- Operating carefully and making sure not to bend the roof lining (4a), insert the profile (4b) of the B-pillar trim panel (1b) into the housing (Figure 13).
- Engage the lower inner retainers of the B-pillar trim panel then install and tighten the screw and engage the screw cover (Figure 13).
- Connect the electrical connection of the hands-free microphone, then apply its foam covering protection (Figure 12).
- Insert the wiring harness into place, then install the hands-free system microphone and engage its retainers (Figure 12).
- Connect the electrical connection to the roof lamp (Figure 11).
- Install the front roof lamp in position and engage the inner retainers (Figure 11).
- Install the sun visor retainers in place then tighten the screws and engage the covers (Figure 10).
- Connect the electrical connection (2a) of the sun visor, then apply its foam covering protection, insert the wiring and install the sun visor in its housing (Figure 9).
- Tighten the screw (3a) then engage the cover (2a) and engage the sun visor to the retaining clip (1b) (Figure 8).
- Install the sensor (1a) in its housing and engage the four retainers (1b) (Figure 30).
- Install the outer mirror trim (2a) and engage its retainers (2b) (Figure 30).
- Check that the C-pillar trim panel (2a) is not damaged (Figure 31).
- Install the cable end (4b) and clip the cable ferrule (4a) of the rear seat backrest release handle cable (1c) to the C-pillar trim panel (Figure 31).
- Install the C-pillar trim panel (2a) and engage the various inner retainers (2b) (Figure 31).
- Tighten the screw (3a) and then engage the cover (Figure 31).
- Engage the tailgate frame weather strip (4a) (Figure 31).
- Connect the electrical connection of the power socket, insert the power socket in its housing respecting the mandatory position and close the cover (Figure 5).
- Connect the electrical connection of the roof lamp, install the roof lamp in its housing and engage the retainers (Figure 4).
- Install the cargo cover and engage its movable ends into the cargo area attachment locations (Figure 3).
- Check that the rear seat bolster (1b) is not damaged (Figure 32).
- Guide the seat belt (1a) through the slot then install the rear seat bolster (1b) and engage the retainers (1c) (Figure 32).
- Guide the seat belt (1a) through the slot in the seat belt bezel (2a) then engage the retainers (2b) to install the bezel on the rear seat bolster (1b) (Figure 32).
- Do not reconnect the negative cable to the battery at this time. The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test procedure should be performed following service of any SRS component.
NOTE: The following procedure should be performed using the wiTECH scan tool to verify proper SRS operation following the service or replacement of any SRS component. Be certain that the wiTECH scan tool contains the latest version of the proper diagnostic software.
NOTE: During the following SRS test, the battery negative cable remains disconnected and isolated as it was during the component removal and installation procedures.
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the 16-way Data Link Connector (DLC). The DLC is located on the driver side lower edge of the instrument panel, near the steering column opening cover and outboard of the steering column.
- Connect the battery negative cable to the battery post and tighten the clamp nut to 5 N·m (44 in. lbs.). Connect the IBS.
- Wait two minutes before proceeding.
- Cycle the ignition to the on position.
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- Starting at the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the appropriate vehicle and Device Name.
- From the “Action Items” screen, click “All DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
- If DTCs are still stored, cycle the ignition OFF/ON to change DTC status from “active” to “stored” then clear DTCs again.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position for about 15 seconds, and then back to the “RUN” position. Observe the air bag indicator in the instrument cluster.
- The air bag indicator should illuminate from four to six seconds, and then go out. This indicates that the SRS is functioning normally and that the repairs are complete.
- If the air bag indicator fails to light or the light remains ON, there is still an active SRS fault or malfunction. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information to diagnose the problem.
- Install the headrests (1) (Figure 1).
- Initializing the steering is required. This will be indicated by a warning light on the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) illuminating. Start the engine, turn the steering wheel from one lock to the other and turn it back into the center position.
- If equipped with an electric tow hook, press and hold the button on the rear trim panel for at least 10 seconds. The LED light will turn on continuously to confirm the initialization has taken place.
- Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position.
- Close the hood and remove the wiTECH micro pod II from the DLC.
- Return the vehicle to the customer or inventory.
1 Affected Product
11 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2021-2
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Media Release
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – New Safety Recall re FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2021 Model Year (GU) Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles
ISSUED Renotification Notice
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2021-3
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2021-4
Latest Recalls Documents
- 🚩2022 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 🔥🔥【8 Reset Service Car Scanner 】TOPDON obd2 scanner AD600S is the upgrade version of TOPDON AD600, AD500 and AD500S.This diagnostic scan tool Adds 3 more commonly used reset function.✅Except for OIL RESET, BRAKE RESET, TPMS RESET, Throttle Adaptation, SAS RESET, ✅it add the BMS RESET, ABS BLEEDING, DPF RESET, ✅more practical reset functions than TOPDON AD600 and AD500S. For the cost you’re getting value from this handy car scanner to reset systems. *Function menu varies by vehicle’s specifics.
- 【2022 New, 4 Systems Diagnostic Tool】This is an OBDII scanner and 4 systems diagnostic tool made for home mechanics, DIYers, and professionals. You can access AT/ENG/ABS/SRS fault codes to find the right troubleshooting procedure, and diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues. Give your aging cars satisfying routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs, a breakdown, or even a crash.*DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 【No extra software fee + One-click Lifetime Free Updates】The touch-sensitive screen on this scan tool makes operation much easier than the simple button-based OBD2 code readers. The icons are clear and its 5” color screen with high resolution will leave you with no trouble interpreting results in a dark garage. One-click lifetime updates over Wi-Fi will keep the software current and the coverage addition constant. Android 6.0 ensures lightning-fast bootup and processing.
- 【Powerful Compatibility + Work on 90 Vehicle Brands】Most OBD2 scanners work with vehicles manufactured after 2001, but TOPDON ArtiDiag600S compatible with OBDII-equipped vehicles built after 1996, and it works on more than 90 Vehicle Brands.It supports Diesel (12v only), gasoline, 12V passenger car, pickup, light-duty truck, SUV, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.*Menus vary by make, model, and year of gasoline or diesel engine vehicle. Email us your VIN data.
- 【Versatile Scan Tool+AUTO VIN+DTC Lookup】This OBD2 scanner has automatic VIN technology to identify the car without manual input. Live data display in text or 4-in-1 merged waveform graph, you can save, share, print, or email the overall inspection report for easier analysis. Inbuilt “Feedback” module provides customized repair suggestions from our certified professionals. Onboard DTC library saves your Google searching time when interpreting the error codes. AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars.
- 【Check Engine Light】The obd2 scanner 6100P shows fault codes with DTC Severity and quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings(MIL). One-press hot key to turn off check engine light after vehicle maintenance. Live data displays plenty of vehicle data present, such as engine coolant temperature, fuel injector pulse width(fuel trim), RPM, spark timing, etc.
- 【ABS & SRS & Transmission 】In addition to emission-related OBD II codes,The abs srs obd2 scanner works well on reading/erasing ABS & SRS and Transmission codes for popular US Car Makes such as Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GM, etc. when the Traction light is constantly on. The ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- 【Oil Light Reset+Oil Level/Oil Life】The Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures after an oil change for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. The free stepwise guide which 6100P scan tool provides as regards oil change reset and drive cycle procedures may be a major relieve for beginners. This abs code reader can also monitor your oil level and its service life.
- 【Battery Test & Alternator Test】The Innova code reader can be used to check the performance of the battery or alternator for your hybrid, car, SUV, minivan, or light truck diesel as well. During rough winters and scorching summers, this diagnostic tool will be invaluable when trying to root out start-up issues.
- 【Code Severity Levels】With Code Severity Levels function of This Innova Scan Tool, you can quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait until you get home to fix it yourself,You don't need to worry about the warning lights on again. And we are glad to tell that Innova 6100P has been selected to "Amazon's Highly recommended products" as "Highly rated OBDII Scanners" 🙂
- 🎁【Free TPMS Activation Tool】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS Activation Tool which works for GM cars. Limited quantity. First come, first served. 🎁【Great Gift Idea】: A top present choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! Get LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 【2022 Upgraded Version】+【No extra software fee】LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner is upgraded of launch scanner crp129 crp123x, creader vii+: 5 more practical reset functions (Oil/EPB/SAS/TPMS Reset, Throttle Matching) than LAUNCH CRP123X scan tool; Most used 4 system diagnoses (ABS/SRS/ENGINE/AT); Equipped with higher hardware: large 5" touch HD screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience; Lifetime free update & 5 Years warranty.
- 【Cost-effective: 5 Service Functions】+【Print Diagnostic Report】LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner for car offers 5 OE-level services to give you more repair solutions: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. Auto VIN scan can identify car make, model, and year info to shorten the navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your mechanic friend to help you analyse problems to avoid blind maintenance!
- 【3 in 1 Diagnostic Scan Tool】+【Live Data Stream In Graphic】LAUNCH CRP129X car diagnostic scanner is not only a diagnostic scanner providing oe-level services, but also an ABS SRS scan tool, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual emission test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 【Work out of Box】+【Wide Vehicle Coverage】 LAUNCH CRP129X diagnostic scanner for all cars comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first. This scan tool supports one-click update via Wi-Fi which can fix some bugs, and update new make up to 2021 models. It works on 60+ car brands, covering OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle mostly manufactured after 1996. It also helps to judge the state of the battery via real-time battery voltage graphing.
- 🥇【WORTH EVERY PENNY】 Comprehensive Foxwell scanner which you can not find under USD 200. 1️⃣As a Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and commend ABS/ Airbag component; 2️⃣As a Reset Tool: Clear ABS VSA SAS SRS Airbag Light/Codes + Calibrate SAS after maintenance; 3️⃣As a Code Readers & Scan Tools: Diagnosis of ABS/VSA/SRS/Airbag/SAS faults & powerful obd2 scanners. 👉TIPS: This abs scan tool can not remove airbag crash data or collision data. NOT support coding function.
- 🎃【ABS BLEED SCAN TOOL】Unique feature belongs to NT630 Plus, which you can not find on the similar car scanner in the market. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles that support auto abs bleeding. The air will get inside when replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, brake lines or hoses. This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process to get a firm brake pedal and keep a safety driving on the road.
- 👍👍👍【ABS SRS AIRBAG BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL】Saving you thousands of repair fee from dealship. The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the airbag code reader will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- 🚦【CHECK ENGINE ABS VSA SRS SAS AIRBAG LIGHT】The foxwell nt630 plus obd2 scanner abs airbag scanner is designed for solving issues when the warning light(MIL) was on the dashboard. Diagnose the system and show the running status to find the issues clearly, locate the fault part and guide you where need to be repaired or replaced. Finally turning off the CEL Brake ABS VSA SAS Airbag light after maintenance.
- 🌈【STEERING ANGLE SENSOR SAS CALIBRATION】 This Foxwell obd2 scanner lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- 🎁【FREE TPMS ACTIVATION TOOL FOR GM'S CARS】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS activation Tool which works for GM cars.
- 👍2022 NEW ELITE VERSION OF LAUNCH CRP129E: 4 system diagnostics & 5 reset functions & 10 obdii modes + Health Report Generation-Launch crp129e scan tool reset ENG/SAS/ABS/AT systems,5 most used special reset capabilities (Steering Angle Calibration (SAS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Oil Lamp Reset,TPMS, Throttle Position Reset). you can also generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution.
- 💯 4 IN 1 LIVE DATA & DATA RECORD & PLAYBACK: 4 in1 graphing parameter for 4 main systems. ➤ Auto-VIN for quick and accurate identification.➤Graphing Live data and the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. ➤Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. ➤Diagnostic Record in 4 ways:1)Graph2)Combine3)Value4)Frame Playback➤Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning.
- 🆚UPGRADED VERSION OF CRP123(E): ➤1)5 inch bigger touch screen 2) 6100mAh faster charge battery 3) One-Click WIFI Update allow you use the newest software all time free 4) Graphing the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. 5) Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning. 6) Google search DTC definition online. 7) AutoVIN scan. 8) one to one diagnostic feedback from Launch Tech.9) Share & Print healthy report.
- 💌LIFETIME FREE UPDATE & ONLINE TECH SUPPORT: One-click WiFi free updates on internet for lifetime ➤ 5 years warranty for quality issue for Launch crp129e from Launch Tech.➤ Lifetime help online with multilingual support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, etc.,Lifetime help online and 5 years warranty,60 days no reason return and replacement. Ask Q&A on this page or email seller, you will get help within 12 hours.
- 👍【Scotty Kilmer Approved】Autel MaxiDiag MD806 OBD2 scanner is tested and approved by mechanic and YouTuber Scotty Kilmer! Check out the video at the 7th image. MD806 can scan ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission systems to read, clear codes, Airbag modules, view live data stream, and perform 7 service resets on various makes and models. Note: MD806 does not work on cars after 2015. To check compatibility, please send VIN number to autelonline @ outlook . com directly.
- 👍【ABS, SRS, Engine & Transmission Diagnosis】Autel MD806 auto scan tool can scan ABS, SRS(airbag), Engine(ECM) and Transmission(TCM/Trans) systems to read and clear fault codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors. This car diagnostic scanner can help mechanics or DIYers to locate misfire cause, malfunctioning injector, check transmission oil temperature and pinpoint why the check engine light, ABS, airbag warning lights are on!
- 👍【7 Reset Services】Autel MD806 car diagnostic scanner can perform most commonly used service resets including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Relearn, Air Fuel Ratio Reset. Note: Service resets do not work on all cars. Please send VIN number and functions you need to autelonline @ outlook . com to check compatibility before purchase!
- 👍【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests & Diagnostic Report Printing】Autel MD806 OBD2 scan tool can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read clear codes, view live data, smog check, view freeze frame data, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, module present, view vehicle information. MD806 scanner tool allows printing out diagnostic report for further review and analysis.
- 👍【Lifetime Free Software Updates & 0% Risk Purchase】Autel MD806 auto diagnostic tool comes with 30 Day Return Policy, 1 Year Warranty and LIFETIME FREE software updates via internet. With 24/7 tech support at your hand, your purchase with us is 100% risk-free. Purchase now and go fix something like Scotty Kilmer!
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea for Father's Day】: Top present choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend.EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with protective case with rugged and handy design.Get NT604 Elite car code reader and give your lover a surprise!
- 🔔【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2022 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2022 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will turn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【2 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual emission test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your VIN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your VIN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 【Free TPMS Activation Tool】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS Activation Tool which works for GM cars. Best choice for Father's Day gift, first come first served.
- 【One-Click Quick WIFI Update】Launch crp129e code reader built with large 5" touch HD screen, WIFI Update, make you can use the newest software all time free, battery voltage test, 6100mAh rechargeable battery, Auto VIN Scan, automatic generate vehicle health report diagnostic report, data print via email share, google search DTC online.
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATA IN GRAPHING + DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】: Launch crp129e diagnostic tool read and reset Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS systems, turn off the warning light related. Live data in graphing, record the live data stream for up to 10, simultaneous, PID's. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. Playback supports two graphs (independent) or 4 PID's graphed.
- 【5 RESET SERVICE + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST + FULL OBD2 MODES TEST +HEALTH REPORT PRINT】: This scan tool can do Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake,TPMS Reset, Throttle Position Reset, performs real-time battery monitoring/graphing . Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. ALL diagnostic data can be record and generate to diagnostic report which can be shared to email then print on computer.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONLINE UPDATE + WORKS ON 57 VEHICLE BRANDS + 10 LANGUAGES SUPPORTED】: Launch crp129e diagnostic scan tool works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols , more than 57 brands and over 10000+ cars, muti languages support English, French, Spanish, German, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese, Russian. Launch crp129e code reader support lifetime free update online by connecting wifi, it keep you can use the newest software all the time.
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea for Father's Day, Free TPMS Activation Tool】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS Activation Tool which works for GM cars. 🎁【Great Gift Idea】: A top present choice for your father, husband, brother, or boyfriend. It comes with a high-quality host with a strong box. 2022 LAUNCH CRP123X scanner for all cars holds 4x faster & stronger processing speed and communication than the 2021 version
- 👍[NEW CHIPS, NEW FEATURE; Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/Creader VII+]: Launch CRP123X OBD2 scanner is the 2022 new version from LAUNCH; added new functions like 💡 lifetime free updating fixing bugs, get new car models 💡 Free Battery Voltage Test, Online Feedback, Online Google Search, Auto VIN. 💡NEW CHIPS, Fast 7.0 Android, 16GB Memory, 5" touch HD screen,6100mAh Rechargeable Battery. 💡5-Year Warranty, 60 days unconditional return!
- 🔥[Lifetime Free Update, No Extra Software Fee& Over 100000+ Vehicle Models]: Launch CRP123X with 2022 newer data & functions, and software.LAUNCH car tool for 1996-2022 common vehicles in Asian, European, American, Indian, and more car brands. Such as passenger cars, SUVs, minivans,12V light-duty trucks, etc. 👍FREE updates, NO extra fee for the software, always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters, and functionality at your fingertips, SAVE AT LEAST $2000 PER YEAR.
- 🔔【4 in 1 Car Health Monitor】+【Auto VIN Smart Diagnostic】Launch obd2 scanner diagnostic tool CRP123X to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem by scanning the most common systems, It will turn off the warning light for you after fix the problem, make to know more about your cars and do your own repair. 🎁AUTO VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year info,lets you to get your vehicle info rapidly during the diagnosis. (Some models need to type it in manually.)
- 🎉[Real-time Diagnostic Data, Live Data Stream In Graphic]: LAUNCH diagnostic scanner for all vehicles, shows you real-time data (temperature, speed, circle and etc) in text & graph formats for analysis and troubleshooting. Launch code reader Merge & Multi-graph live data displays（merge 4 PIDs in one), making problem-solving clearer. Vehicle Health Report can be recorded for further analysis and can be shared by email and then print on a computer.
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.