June 2, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V418000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V418000
Manufacturer Stonebrooke Equipment INC.
Components SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
Potential Number of Units Affected 1
Dealers will inspect, replace the rear brake caliper flexible line if necessary, and install banjo blocks, free of charge. Owners notification letters were mailed June 24, 2021. Owners may contact Stonebrooke customer service at 1-952-244-4440.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
1 Affected Product
|STONEBROOKE EQUIPMENT||RAM 5500||2019|
4 Associated Documents
Recall 573 Report- Amendment 1
Recall 573 Report- Amendment 2
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
- Provides an extra margin of safety in extreme braking conditions
- Mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor
- Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems
- Delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal
- Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards
- Recommended for all ABS, disc and drum brake systems as well as hydraulic clutches requiring DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluids
- Provides corrosion protection for all metals within the braking system
- Compatible with all conventional brake fluids
- Substantially reduces the possibility of fluid vaporization and eventual brake failure
- Excellent performance in high-temperature braking systems
- High compatibility. Use with or direct replacement for DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5. 1
- Extended Service Interval (ESI): Lasts 100% longer than DOT 3, 50% longer than DOT 4, and 10% longer than DOT 5. 1
- Exceeds all DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5. 1 standards
- Wet boiling point ~ 365 DegreeF/Viscosity at -40 DegreeC ~ 685mm2/s
- Standard brake fluid has a recommended change interval of 2 years. The recommended change interval for Bosch ESI6 is 3 years.
- PERFORMANCE – The 336⁰ F wet boil point and 521⁰ F dry boil point exceeds common characteristics for DOT 4 brake fluids
- PROTECTION – Provides corrosion protection in brake components
- PEACE OF MIND – Matches needs of all DOT 4 manufacturer recommendations
- HARSH CONDITIONS – Offers low level of compressibility
- FITS EVERYTHING – Compatible with all DOT 3 and DOT 4 applications
- Extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- Miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
- Assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- Outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- Excellent viscosity/temperature properties
Last update on 2023-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.