|“This site contains affiliate links for which OEMDTC may be compensated”
A loss of fuel pressure can cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Jeep Renegade 4X2 flex fuel/E85 vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. In certain operating conditions such as high power demand in conjunction with high altitude and/or high ambient temperatures, a manufacturing error in the fuel pump assembly may result in a loss of fuel pressure.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 6, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is UB2.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UB2
October 31, 2018RCAK-18V731-5154
Latest Recalls Documents
For the Latest and Most Recent Recalls Information Visit the link below…
- Cleans and Lubricates Fuel System: The product contains a blend of detergents and additives that help to clean and lubricate the fuel system, including the fuel injectors, carburetor, and combustion chamber.
- Improves Fuel Economy: The product can help to improve fuel economy by removing deposits and contaminants from the fuel system and improving the efficiency of fuel combustion.
- Reduces Emissions: By improving fuel combustion, the product can also help to reduce exhaust emissions, including harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides.
- Increases Power and Acceleration: The product can also help to increase power and acceleration by improving the flow of fuel through the system and reducing the buildup of deposits that can impede engine performance.
- Neutralizes Low Sulfur Fuel Problems: Lucas Oil 10013 Fuel Treatment contains a blend of detergents and additives that help to neutralize sulfur and other harmful contaminants that may be present in the fuel system. The detergents work to clean the fuel injectors and carburetor, which can become clogged with sulfur deposits over time.
- The world’s #1 fuel additive for both gasoline and diesel engines
- A great tune-up in a bottle – treats gasoline, diesel fuel and increases MPG
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system, including fuel injectors, carburetor and combustion chamber
- Improves fuel economy by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases power and acceleration by improving fuel flow and reducing deposit buildup
- Contains 100% High-Energy Solvent Technology
- Helps Keep Injectors Or Carb(S) And Intake Ports And Valves Clean
- Quickly Disperses Moisture And Dissolves Gum, Varnish, And Other Fuel Residues
- Disperses Moisture In Conventional Gasoline
- Quickly disperses moisture and dissolves gum, varnish, and other fuel residues
- ALL-ROUND ENGINE SOLUTION - Works in all engines and all fuels, making it the ideal fuel treatment and stabilizer for any vehicle or gas powered tool
- ETHANOL PROBLEM SOLVER - Prevents and cures most ethanol-related issues, including poor performance and decreased fuel economy
- OLD FUEL REVITALIZER - Stabilizes fuel up to 2 years and can help rejuvenate old, sub-spec fuel, even after months of inactivity
- FUEL ECONOMY MAXIMIZER - Removes and prevents gum, carbon deposits, and varnish build-up, resulting in improved fuel economy
- WATER BUILD-UP PREVENTION - Disperses water throughout fuel as submicron-sized droplets that are safely eliminated while the engine operates
- The more an engine is driven, the more carbon deposits can build up on fuel injectors, intake valves and ports
- Gumout High Mileage Fuel Injector Cleaner is specially formulated to remove carbon deposits from engines with more than 75,000 miles
- Cleans fuel injectors, intake valves and ports to restore performance, fuel economy and prevents future carbon build-up, which reduces emissions
- Oxygen sensor safe and safe for use in turbocharged and supercharged vehicles
- Recommended use every 3,000 miles and will not void OEM/manufacturer’s warranty
- Item Package Dimension: 11.749999988015L x 3.249999996685W x 3.249999996685H inches
- Item Package Weight - 1.99959271634 Pounds
- Item Package Quantity - 1
- Product Type - AUTO PART
- Restores fuel economy
- Stabilizes ethanol
- Maximizes horsepower
- Improves responsiveness
- For use in both gasoline and diesel engines
- Preserves Fuel - Keeps fuel fresh for up to 24 months so you can store the car you're not driving, keep outdoor power equipment fresh through the winter, or stock up on gasoline without worry
- Prevents Corrosion - Maintains a healthy fuel system by ensuring that your engine and fuel components don't suffer from the breakdown of ethanol or non-ethanol blended fuels
- Ensures Quick, Easy Starts - Helps you store any equipment or vehicle with confidence knowing that you'll be able to start it up smoothly without issue once you need it again!
- Directions - Pour contents directly into the fuel tank before adding gasoline. Use 1 oz of STA-BIL Storage for every 2.5 gallons of gas. After adding the fuel, run the engine for 5 minutes to treat the entire fuel system
- All STA-BIL branded products are good for use up to 2 years after the bottle was opened. Be sure to mark the date you opened the bottle on the back of your package!
Last update on 2024-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.