A loss of fuel pressure can cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Jeep Renegade 4X2 flex fuel/E85 vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. In certain operating conditions such as high power demand in conjunction with high altitude and/or high ambient temperatures, a manufacturing error in the fuel pump assembly may result in a loss of fuel pressure.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 6, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is UB2.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UB2
October 31, 2018
Latest Recalls Documents
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 7.23 L x 4.93 H x 5.75 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 8 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Cleans, restores, protects the entire fuel system (fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers)
- Restores: Lost power, acceleration, lost fuel economy, and operation of the fuel gauge sensor
- Reduces: Rough idle, engine surge, hesitation, and spark plus fouling
- Improves: Cold start performance, and fuel stability for up to one year
- The product is 5, 25 oz, fuel treatment, for gasoline lpg and diesel fuel, contains no alcohol/solvents/kerosene/diesel fuel, lubricates rings and cylinder walls for longer life, increases mileage, cleans and lubricates valves, pumps, carburetors, and injectors
- Easy and simple use kit
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- ENZYME FUEL TREATMENT – Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment Concentrate improves the combustibility of all fuel - meaning more power and better fuel economy. It keeps working to clean your fuel delivery system, so your engines start easily and run strong.
- STABILIZES FUEL FOR UP TO 2 YEARS – This fuel additive is ideal for everyday use and seasonal storage. It can stabilize fuel for up to 2 years and can help rejuvenate old, sub-spec fuel.
- MAX PERFORMANCE – This gasoline stabilizer helps improve MPG, eliminate black soot and exhaust stains, reduce emissions, remove carbon build-up, and eliminate and prevent ethanol fuel problems for maximum performance.
- VERSATILE – This revolutionary fuel stabilizer utilizes enzyme technology to enhance the performance of boats, automobiles, trucks, RVs, tractors, farm equipment, generators, lawnmowers, lawn equipment, oil burning furnaces and all other small engines.
- SAFE FOR ALL ENGINES – Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment concentrated formula #930XX is economical to use in large and small applications. It works with ethanol fuel and is safe for use in all engines (including 2-cycle pre-mix).
- Two 5.25 fl oz bottles of STP High Mileage Fuel Injector & Carburetor Cleaner Treatment
- Fuel treatment additives help remove deposit buildups to save gas
- Friction modifier in the fuel additive combats upper cylinder friction
- STP fuel injector cleaner can help prevent hard stops, lost acceleration and rough idling for improved performance
- Jet fuel serves as the carrier for the active ingredients, creating a high-quality additive for easy auto care
- Fit type: Universal
- Package Weight: 4.54 kilograms
- Package Dimensions: 26.04 L x 20.32 H x 18.1 W (centimeters)
- Country of Origin : United States
- Concentrated Formula
- Treats Up To 240 Gallons
- Totally Disperse Water
- Cleans Injector System
- Helps Improve Mileage
Last update on 2022-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.