June 13, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V449000
In the event of a crash, the inability to properly detect a crash may result in improper air bag deployment, increasing the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V449
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 41,169
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected sensors, free of charge. The recall began August 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is V63.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall V63 / NHTSA 19V-449 Acceleration Sensors
NOTE: Some vehicles above may have been identified as not involved in this recall and therefore have been excluded from this recall.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also consider this requirement toapply to used vehicle inventory and should perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) on about 41,100 of the above vehicles may lose communication between one or more of the acceleration sensors. This may result in a diminished capability of the air bag system to properly detect certain crash events which may result in degraded inflator outputs, late air bag deployment, or a failure to deploy. If an acceleration sensor loses communication with the ORC, the air bag warning lamp will illuminate in the instrument panel indicating a malfunction in the occupant restraint system. If this warning is not heeded, this condition may increase the risk of injury to vehicle occupants in the event of a crash.
Replace the affected acceleration sensors (impact sensors).
|Kit, Accelerator Sensors||CSFKV631AA|
|Each package contains the following components:|
|Sensor, Accelerator (Engine compartment) (974AA)||2|
|Sensor, Accelerator (B and C-Pillars) (975AA)||4|
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|➢ NPN||wiTECH micro pod II|
|➢ NPN||Laptop Computer|
|➢ NPN||wiTECH Software|
A. Replace Front Impact Sensors
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury on vehicles equipped with airbags, disable the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) before attempting any steering wheel, steering column, airbag, Occupant Classification System (OCS), seat belt tensioner, impact sensor or instrument panel component diagnosis or service. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the SRS. Failure to follow these instructions may result in accidental airbag deployment.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury, never strike or drop the front impact sensor, as it can damage the impact sensor or affect its calibration. The front impact sensor enables the system to deploy the front supplemental restraints. If an impact sensor is accidentally dropped during service, the sensor must be scrapped and replaced with a new unit. Failure to observe this warning could result in accidental, incomplete, or improper front supplemental restraint deployment.
NOTE: The front and the side impact sensors are NOT interchangeable.
- Adjust the driver and passenger side front seats to the most forward position for easiest access to the B-pillar trim for section B.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. If equipped with an Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), disconnect the IBS connector first before disconnecting the negative battery cable. Wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before continuing service (Figure 1).
- For the right impact sensor if equipped with 2.4L only, remove the engine air cleaner resonator from the right side of the engine compartment.
a. Remove the two screws (Figure 2).
b. Remove the bolt (Figure 2).
c. Remove the resonator (Figure 2).
- Locate the front impact sensors mounted on the engine compartment side of the Front End Module (FEM) carrier, below the upper radiator cross member and just outboard of the cooling module (Figure 3).
- Disconnect the FEM wire harness connectors from both right and left front impact sensors.
- Remove the bolts that secure the sensors to the back of the FEM carrier.
- Gently pry the sensor away from the FEM carrier far enough to disengage the latch feature of the locator pin on the back of the sensor from the locator hole in the FEM carrier.
- Remove and DISCARD the front impact sensors from the vehicle.
- Position the NEW right and left front impact sensors to the back of the Front End Module (FEM) carrier just outboard of the cooling module.
- Be certain to engage the locating pin integral to the back of the sensor into the locating hole in the FEM carrier.
- Install the bolts that secure the NEW right and left sensors. Tighten the bolts to 9 N·m (80 in. lbs.).
- Connect the FEM wire harness connectors to the impact sensors.
a. Position the resonator between the air inlet tube and the air cleaner body.
b. Install the bolt and tighten to 9 N·m (80 in. lbs.).
c. Install and securely tighten the two screws.
- Do not connect the negative battery cable at this time. Continue to Section B. Replace Side B-Pillar Impact Sensors.
B. Replace Side B-Pillar Impact Sensors
NOTE: Left side shown, right side similar.
- Starting on the left side, remove the trim from the inside of the B-pillar.
a. Using a small flat bladed tool or equivalent, remove the trim cap (Figure 5).
b. Remove the screw.
c. Using C-4755 or equivalent, pry the upper portion of the B-pillar trim to disengage the retaining clips. Seat belt remains routed through B-pillar trim.
d. Remove the upper B-pillar trim and position to the side (Figure 5).
f. Using a trim stick or equivalent, remove the A-pillar extension (Figure 6).
g. Using a trim stick and equivalent, disengage the retaining clips securing the front door sill scuff panel to the door sill and lower B-pillar (Figure 6).
h. Remove the front door sill scuff panel (Figure 6).
i. Using a trim stick or equivalent, disengage the retaining clips securing the rear door sill scuff panel (Figure 7).
j. Remove the rear door sill scuff panel (Figure 7).
k. Using a trim stick, pry the upper portion of the lower B-pillar trim to disengage the retaining clips (Figure 8).
l. Using trim stick, pry up on the lower portion of the B-pillar trim and position to the side for access to the sensor (Figure 8).
- Disconnect the body wire harness connector from the side impact sensor (Figure 9).
- Remove the nut that secures the sensor to the weld stud on the lower B-pillar (Figure 9).
- Gently pry the sensor away from the inner B-pillar far enough to disengage the latch feature of the locator pin from the locator hole (Figure 9).
- Remove and DISCARD the impact sensor from the inner B-pillar.
- Position the NEW side impact sensor to the weld stud on the inner B-pillar. Be certain that the locator pin on the sensor is fully engaged in the locator hole of the inner B-pillar.
- Install the nut that secures the sensor to the inner B-pillar. Tighten the nut to 11 N·m (8 ft. lbs.).
- Connect the body wire harness connector to the sensor.
- Position the lower portion of the upper B-pillar trim and hand tap to engage the retaining clips.
- Align and position the lower B-pillar trim, hand tap to engage the retaining clips.
- Install the upper B-pillar trim.
- Install the upper screw and seat the trim cap fully.
- Position the front door sill scuff panel.
- Hand tap to engage the retaining clips securing the front door sill scuff panel to the door sill and lower B-pillar.
- Install the instrument panel A-pillar extension.
- Install the instrument panel end cap.
- Hand tap to engage the retaining clips securing the front door sill scuff panel to the door sill, lower B-pillar and lower C-pillar.
- Repeat step 1 through 17 for the right side impact sensor.
- Do not connect the negative battery cable at this time. Continue to Section C. Replace Side C-Pillar Impact Sensors.
C. Replace Side C-Pillar Impact Sensors
- Open the liftgate and remove the load floor lid.
- If equipped, remove the two load floor storage bins.
- If equipped with second row sliding rear seats, fold down the seats and slide both seats to full forward position.
- If equipped with a rear fixed bench seat, fold the seats forward. Firmly lift at each end of the cover panel and remove the panel (Figure 10).
- Using trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, separate the retaining clips and remove the liftgate scuff plate (Figure 10).
a. Remove the two screws from load floor front panel (Figure 11).
- Remove the load floor front panel (Figure 11).
- If equipped with second row fixed bench seat the rear seat backs must be removed to remove quarter trim.
b. Fold the seats forward.
c. Remove the bolt (1), then push the pivot bracket (2) forward and remove (Figure 12).
d. Using a trim tool, release both outboard pivot covers (1) by prying inward, then pull forward to remove (Figure 13).
- Starting on the left side, remove the upper trim from the inside the C-pillar (Figure 15).
a. Using a small flat bladed tool or equivalent, open the trim cap (Figure 15).
c. Remove the rear seat belt retractor cover, if equipped (Figure 16).
d. Position the door seal aside.
f. Pull the quarter trim panel away from the quarter panel (Figure 17).
g. Remove the quarter trim panel and position to the side.
- Position the door seal aside.
- Remove the cargo lamp and disconnect the wire harness (Figure 18).
- Remove the two fasteners for the cargo loops (Figure 18).
- Remove the button fastener (Figure 18).
- Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, disengage the retaining fasteners that secure the quarter trim panel to the quarter panel and pull the quarter trim panel away from the quarter panel (Figure 18).
- Disconnect the electrical connectors and remove the quarter trim panel.
- Disconnect the body wire harness connector from the side impact sensor (Figure 19).
- Remove the nut that secures the sensor to the weld stud on the inner C-pillar (Figure 19).
- Gently pry the sensor away from the inner C-pillar far enough to disengage the latch feature of the locator pin from the locator hole (Figure 19).
- Remove and DISCARD the impact sensor from the inner C-pillar.
- Position the NEW side impact sensor to the weld stud on the inner C-pillar. Be certain that the locator pin on the sensor is fully engaged in the locator hole of the inner C-pillar.
- Install the nut that secures the sensor to the inner C-pillar. Tighten the nut to 11 N·m (8 ft. lbs.).
- Connect the body wire harness connector to the sensor.
- Position the quarter trim panel back into the vehicle.
- Position the front locating pin into the body and seat the push pin near the location pin fully.
- Seat the push pin at the rear of the quarter glass.
- Connect electrical connectors.
- Position the rear locating pin into the body and seat the remaining push pins.
- Install the fasteners and the cargo loops and tighten to 8 N·m (71 in. lbs.).
- Install the button fastener and tighten securely.
- Install the rear cargo lamp.
- Position the door seal back fully.
NOTE: A pry tool may be helpful to pry the locking bushing inward.
b. Install both seat back locking bushings into the pivot brackets.
c. Install both outboard pivot covers.
d. Install the pivot brackets and the bolt. Tighten the rear seat pivot bracket bolt to 25 N·m (18 ft. lbs.).
e. Install the pivot bracket cover.
f. Install the front load floor support panel.
g. Install the screws and tighten securely.
h. Install the four push fasteners for the 60% seat back flap, if equipped.
i. Install the four push fasteners for the 40% seat back flap, if equipped.
j. Install the cover panel.
- Position the upper quarter trim back in place and seat the retaining clips fully.
- Install the upper screw and seat the trim cap fully.
- Install the rear door scuff plates.
- Install the cargo storage bins and the load floor lid, if equipped.
- Do not connect the negative battery cable at this time. Continue to Section D. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test.
D. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test
- During the following test, the negative battery cable remains disconnected and isolated, as it was during the SRS component removal and installation procedures until instructed to do otherwise.
- Be certain that the diagnostic scan tool contains the latest version of the proper diagnostic software. Connect the scan tool to the 16-way Data Link Connector (DLC). The DLC is located on the driver side lower edge of the instrument panel, near the steering column opening cover and outboard of the steering column.
- Remove and save the two ORC/Airbag fuses (F96 and F97) in the Power Distribution Center which is located in the engine compartment near the battery.
- For vehicles equipped with a keyed ignition switch, turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position and exit the vehicle then continue with Step 6.
- For vehicles equipped with keyless ignition node, check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle then connect the battery negative cable(s). If equipped with an Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), connect the IBS connector. Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position then continue with Step 7.
- Check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle, then connect the negative battery cable. If equipped with an Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), connect the IBS connector.
- Open the wiTECH Diagnostic application.
- Starting at the “Select Tool” screen, select the row/tool for the wiPOD device you are using, then select “Next”.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password”, then select “Finish”.
- Clear all DTC’s in all modules using the wiTECH.
- Transition the status of the ignition switch to OFF for about 15 seconds, and then back to ON. Observe the airbag indicator in the instrument cluster. It should light from four to six seconds, and then go out. This indicates that the SRS is functioning normally and that the repairs are complete. If the airbag indicator fails to light, or lights and stays ON, there is still an active SRS fault or malfunction. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information to diagnose the problem.
- Close the hood and remove the wiTECH micro pod II.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
1 Affected Product
10 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 06/14/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V63
Defect Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-19V449-5339
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 06/20/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V63RCMN-19V449-5392
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-4RCLQRT-19V449-3696
ISSUED Renotification NoticeRCRN-19V449-3544
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V449-2939
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-3
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-19V449-0425
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-1RCLQRT-19V449-6580
Latest Recalls Documents
- 🟠【2023 MS906PRO TS with 5G Process Speed】Why MS906PRO TS scan tool surpass MS906TS? ✅Integrating all the strengths of MaxiSys MS906TS, MS906PRO TS has made a complete upgrading: 8-core processor, Android7.0 OS, and 4+128GB super memory running 4x faster & smoother diagnostics; Timely software updating & 11600mAh battery withstand long-lasting use. ✅Same functions as MS908/MK908 automotive scanner, meets needs of diagnostics and economic cost for big-scale repair garages.
- 🟠【MS906PRO TS All-in-One TPMS Intelligence Expert】Gathering all advantages of Autel TPMS tools TS501/TS508/TS601/TS608/MaxiSys MS906TS, MS906PRO TS bi-directional diagnostic scan tool packs all capabilities that tire-related technicians would ever need: TPMS Diagnostics, TPMS Reset, TPMS Retrofit, All-known Sensors Activation, Sensor Data Check, 4 Methods for Autel Sensor Programming, and 3 Options for Sensor Relearn.
- 🟠【ECU Coding Enhances Vehicle Performance】Upgraded version of Autel MK808BT /MP808 /MP808K /MS906BT, the automotive scan tool MaxiSys MS906PRO TS is a local-smith level ECU Coding tool that functions to recoding changed ECUs, replacing ECU modules, unfolding hidden functions, and improving vehicle performance. What’s more, it features VAG guided functions, Online Coding for Porsche, etc, that makes diagnostics easier and smarter.
- 🟠【36+ Service, More than Sap-on Scanners】Same functions as OEM car diagnostic scanners, this Autel scanner MaxiSys MS906PRO TS outperforms wider & deeper than them and improves 200% efficiency for technicians and large repair shops. Come with 36+ hot reset functions, the MS906PRO TS OBD2 scanner bluetooth does better in 99% of vehicles worldwide, including Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB Reset, ABS Bleeding, Throttle Matching, TPMS Reset, Seat Calibration, and more.
- 🟠【Active Test On All Systems】Never wastes your every single second, MS906PRO TS car code reader saves you time to win more businesses. Tests on thousands of cars, MS906PRO TS automotive scanner operates a stable & accurate active test to all on-board systems like fuel pump, valve, wiper, window, door, sunroof, headlamps, to pinpoint any problems within 3 minutes. And this OBD2 scanner also performs OE-level diagnostics across all vehicle systems for 100+ brands.
- 👍[New & Outstanding X431 PRO5 Scanner] LAUNCH X431 PRO5 scan tool, upgrade of LAUNCH X431 PRO3 & X431 V+ PRO, configures a SmartBox 3.0 VCI (J2534/DoIP/CAN FD compliant) that performs online programming for BMW & Benz models as OEM level. More powerful features: Online Coding for Porsche/Audi, Heavy-duty Truck Diagnostics, VAG Guided Functions, 50+ Services, etc., bring ease & efficiency. Powerful software even covers online diagnostics for FCA cars & newer model data.
- [J2534 Programming with Smartbox3.0] If you’re seeking all-in-one solutions for car ECU tuning needs, LAUNCH X431 PRO5 programming tool is ready to work for you. Support online programming for BMW&Benz and hold exclusive programming backup/restoration. Come with a Smartbox 3.0 device of J2534 standard and pair with a PC to download OEM software to upgrade the ECU software, which maximizes the vehicle performance and minimizes diagnostic problems.
- [ECU Coding Customizes All You Want] With top of the tech instruction and vehicle data, LAUNCH X431 PRO5 diagnostic scanner performs well in ECU Coding and makes everything easier 1) recode adaptive data after ECU replacement 2) personalization/retrofit to improve car comfort: deactivate auto start-stop or change interior lights 3) coding data backup/reserve 4) online coding for BMW/Benz/Porsche/VW/Skoda/Seat 5) online matching/calibration for VW/for Audi, etc.
- [Huge Vehicle Software Database] LAUNCH scanner PRO5 can be nominated as a powerful troubleshooter for 99% of post 1996-automobiles. Provide abundant exclusive functions for effortless diagnostics: Benz/BMW Data Backup/Restoration; Benz/BMW Manual Mode Programming; Benz SCN Coding/Variant Coding; BMW Coding (with newer data to 2022.03); AutoAuth for FCA SGW(2018 later); Various Online Coding Data for VW/for Audi, etc. 2-Year free updating will keep renewing the data for more vehicles.
- [AutoAuth Access & 50+ Services] Partnered AutoAuth FCA US, LAUNCH scanner can directly login to the AutoAuth account and secure check (reading DTC, active test, reset functions, etc.) for FCA vehicles. 50+ services that are needed for repair shops have been packed in X431 PRO5 auto scanner, such as Hot functions (Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, ABS Bleeding, etc.) and Comprehensive functions (High Voltage Battery Diagnostics, Transport Mode),
- CEL Doctor: The ANCEL AD310 is one of the best-selling OBD II scanners on the market and is recommended by Scotty Kilmer, a YouTuber and auto mechanic. It can easily determine the cause of the check engine light coming on, quickly read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, read live data & hard memory data, view freeze frame, I/M monitor readiness and collect vehicle information. Instead of taking car to mechanic shop, you can use it to check the trouble code and show code definition by yourself.
- Sturdy and Compact: Equipped with a 2.5 foot cable made of very thick, flexible insulation. It is important to have a sturdy scanner as it can easily fall to the ground when working in a car. The AD310 OBD2 scanner is a well-constructed device with a sleek design. It weighs 12 ounces and measures 8.9 x 6.9 x 1.4 inches. Thanks to its compact design and light weight, transporting the device is not a problem. The buttons are clearly labelled and the screen is large and displays results clearly.
- Accurate Fast and Easy to Use: The AD310 scanner can help you or your mechanic understand if your car is in good condition, provides exceptionally accurate and fast results, reads and clears engine trouble codes in seconds. If you want to find out the cause of the check engine light, this device will let you know immediately and fix the problem right away without any car knowledge. No need for batteries or a charger, get power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- OBDII Protocols and Car Compatibility: Many cheap scan tools do not really support all OBD2 protocols. This is not the case with the AD310 scanner as it can support all OBDII protocols such as KWP2000, J1850 VPW, ISO9141, J1850 PWM and CAN. This device also has extensive vehicle compatibility with 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and Asian cars, light trucks, SUVs, as well as newer OBD2 and CAN vehicles both domestic and foreign. Check compatibility with your vehicle model before purchasing.
- Home Necessity and Worthy to Own: This is an excellent code reader to travel or home with as it weighs less and it is compact in design. You can easily slide it in your backpack as you head to the garage, or put it on the dashboard, this will be a great fit for you. The AD310 is not only portable, but also accurate and fast in performance. Moreover, it covers various car brands and is suitable for people who just need a code reader to check their car.
- Multi-Functions - Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
- Wide Capability - Supports 9 protocols compatible with most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports 6 languages - English,German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian.
- LCD Display - Designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels) - white backlight and contrast adjustment. No need any battery or charger, OBD reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- Compact Design - Car diagnostic scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator.There are 6 buttons on OBD2 Scanner:scroll up/down,enter/exit and buttons that quick query VIN vehicle number& the DTC fault code.
- ABS / Airbag codes NOT Supported - It is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work with non-OBDII systems, including ABS / Airbag / Oil Service Light, etc.
- 🔔【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2023 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2023 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will t-urn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【2 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your V-IN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your V-IN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 🥝【Solid protective case KO plastic carrying bag】+ 【Lifetime update】Almost all same price-level obd scanner diagnostic tool only offers plastic bag to hold on the scanner.However, NT604 Elite automotive scanner is equipped with solid protective case, preventing your obd2 scanner from damage. Then you don’t need to pay extra money to buy a solid toolbox.
- 🚙【2023 LATEST ALL-IN-ONE BIDIRECTIONAL SCANNER FOR GM>>>NO ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEE】Launch Creader Elite Scanner can read/ erase codes, view live data text & graphing, retrieve ECU version information and support full free OE-LEVEL resets, such as➤Active Test➤ADAS Calibration➤Battery Registration➤IMMO➤ECU Coding➤Personalization➤Customization, and keep growing. PS: Don't purchase any resets in the Mall, please send the car model year and required function to firstname.lastname@example.org to check compatibillty before order.
- 🚙【BIDIRECTIONAL(ACTIVE TEST) +ADAS CALIBRATION】Bi-directional scanner can send commands to many systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls. Adas Calibrate a wide range of camera-based & radar-based driver assistance systems, Operate ADAS calibration to vehicle cameras, LKA system, ACC system, LDW system, and AVM system. Not all resets are available for all models years. Don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- 🚙【SINGLE-BRAND ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSE + ALL BRANDS FULL OBD II FUNCTIONS 】Launch Creader Elite Diagnostic Tool support diagnosis functions for all systems Including ENG/ABS/SAS/SRS/TPMS/EPB/IMMO/BMS/Fuel Systems. Besides, As a professional diagnostic scan tool for VAG full systems, Launch CRE Elite codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader, which is capable of checking engine light, reading and erasing codes, freeze frame and other 10 functions for all brand cars.
- 🚙【ALL FREE SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR GM】Launch Creader Elite Scan Tool equipped with 4IN HD touchscreen, supports lifetime All FREE special functions ONLY for GM series vehicles, Same Function as LAUNCH X431, like Battery Registration, ECU Coding, Key Programming, Oil Lamp Reset, Transmission, Electronic Parking Brake Reset, Electronic Throttle Position Reset, Airbag System, Gateway System, etc., which make it stands out among most device by saving repair time and maintenance money.
- 🚙【AUTOVIN+DIAGNOSTIC HISTORY/FEEDBACK + HEALTH REPORT SHARE/PRINT+EXPANSION FUNCTIONS】Launch Creader Elite Car Scanner supports AUTOVIN SCAN, Diagnostic History/Feedback , 4 in 1 Data Text/Graphing, Vehicle Health Report, DTC Lookup Library, Snapshot Graphing, Realtime BAT Voltage Display, etc. With Launch CRE Scan tool, you can email the diagnostic report or screenshot to anyone you want.
- 【Tips:】 Recommend to contact us to get quick response if you have any issues. Device already registered please contact us with device SN to get new activation code. When you met the device charge extra fee, please clean the cookies in setting and sign out app, then re-log in all the software will be available for free. Message us on Amazon or mail to support@kingbolen. com. Thinkdiag comes with 15 Reset functions one year free.
- 【15+ Maintenance Functions】Thinkcar Thinkdiag Scanner has 15 reset functions menu and more maintenance function under the exact car menu: Oil Reset, ABS Bleeding, Injector coding, SAS Reset, TPMS Reset, BMS Reset, Reset Gearbox, AFS Reset, SUNROOF, Break Reset, Suspension Rest, Elec. Throttle Relearn, SEAT Calibration, Key Coding etc. Thinkdiag is a professional diagnostic tool for mechanics. ECU coding is not suitable for every car modules, please check with us.
- 【All Vehicle Systems Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner】 Thinkdiag OBD2 Scanner supports all Systems diagnostic function, it can read/clear fault codes, read live data, read control module information, actuation tests and maintenance functions for ECM, BCM, SRS, TCM, BMS, TPMS, SAS, A/C system etc... It works with most car models after 1996 year of 120+ car brands, All software with 1 year free update, much valuable than other scanners in the market.
- 【Bi-Directional Test + ECU Coding】 Thinkdiag car code reader actuates solenoids and actuators for active testing, send commands to systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls which saves much time to identify malfunction causes. ECU CODING allows you to match the replaced components with ECU, flash hidden functions for BMW, GM, Benz etc. No matter you are private owner or professional technician, Thinkdiag is a powerful and handy scanner tool.
- 【Intelligent Diagnostic Tool with Auto-VIN】Thinkdiag Bluetooth OBD2 scanner makes your smart device become a professional vehicle diagnostic tool, it compatible with android and ios system. Auto-VIN function supports the Thinkdiag identifies most car models automatically. Full system Vehicle health report will be automatically created after diagnosis, report can be shared. Live Data Stream combined Graphing+Data Record better for monitoring vehicle performance and analyze the abnormal parameter.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy & Streams】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, Free Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident e-missions test.
- 【Home Necessity】Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
- [Pro OBD2 Scanner] - BlueDriver is the easiest way to scan and understand your vehicle like a professional mechanic. Read and clear your car’s trouble codes and check engine light.
- [Read & Clear All The Codes] - BlueDriver's enhanced vehicle diagnostics gives you access to information normally available only to mechanics on their OBD2 scan tools. Now you can read and clear ABS, Airbag, SRS, TPMS codes, and many more.
- [Get The Right Fix] - Much more than a car code reader, BlueDriver is a diagnostic tool. Get unlimited specific repair reports containing possible causes, reported fixes, and more for virtually every vehicle make and model.
- [Wireless & Bluetooth Enabled] - Say goodbye to wires. BlueDriver connects with Bluetooth via your phone/tablet to a sensor that plugs into your car's OBDII port. Get all of the capabilities of an expensive code reader & scan tool without any annoying wires.
- [User-Friendly App and Repair Videos] - BlueDriver gives you more ways to scan and fix your vehicle. Our iOS & Android app connects you to a large database of repair videos with step-by-step directions of repairs.
Last update on 2023-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.