June 13, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V449000
In the event of a crash, the inability to properly detect a crash may result in improper air bag deployment, increasing the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V449
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 41,169
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected sensors, free of charge. The recall began August 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is V63.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall V63 / NHTSA 19V-449 Acceleration Sensors
NOTE: Some vehicles above may have been identified as not involved in this recall and therefore have been excluded from this recall.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also consider this requirement toapply to used vehicle inventory and should perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) on about 41,100 of the above vehicles may lose communication between one or more of the acceleration sensors. This may result in a diminished capability of the air bag system to properly detect certain crash events which may result in degraded inflator outputs, late air bag deployment, or a failure to deploy. If an acceleration sensor loses communication with the ORC, the air bag warning lamp will illuminate in the instrument panel indicating a malfunction in the occupant restraint system. If this warning is not heeded, this condition may increase the risk of injury to vehicle occupants in the event of a crash.
Replace the affected acceleration sensors (impact sensors).
|Kit, Accelerator Sensors||CSFKV631AA|
|Each package contains the following components:|
|Sensor, Accelerator (Engine compartment) (974AA)||2|
|Sensor, Accelerator (B and C-Pillars) (975AA)||4|
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
A. Replace Front Impact Sensors
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury on vehicles equipped with airbags, disable the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) before attempting any steering wheel, steering column, airbag, Occupant Classification System (OCS), seat belt tensioner, impact sensor or instrument panel component diagnosis or service. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the SRS. Failure to follow these instructions may result in accidental airbag deployment.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury, never strike or drop the front impact sensor, as it can damage the impact sensor or affect its calibration. The front impact sensor enables the system to deploy the front supplemental restraints. If an impact sensor is accidentally dropped during service, the sensor must be scrapped and replaced with a new unit. Failure to observe this warning could result in accidental, incomplete, or improper front supplemental restraint deployment.
NOTE: The front and the side impact sensors are NOT interchangeable.
- Adjust the driver and passenger side front seats to the most forward position for easiest access to the B-pillar trim for section B.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. If equipped with an Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), disconnect the IBS connector first before disconnecting the negative battery cable. Wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before continuing service (Figure 1).
- For the right impact sensor if equipped with 2.4L only, remove the engine air cleaner resonator from the right side of the engine compartment.
a. Remove the two screws (Figure 2).
b. Remove the bolt (Figure 2).
c. Remove the resonator (Figure 2).
- Locate the front impact sensors mounted on the engine compartment side of the Front End Module (FEM) carrier, below the upper radiator cross member and just outboard of the cooling module (Figure 3).
- Disconnect the FEM wire harness connectors from both right and left front impact sensors.
- Remove the bolts that secure the sensors to the back of the FEM carrier.
- Gently pry the sensor away from the FEM carrier far enough to disengage the latch feature of the locator pin on the back of the sensor from the locator hole in the FEM carrier.
- Remove and DISCARD the front impact sensors from the vehicle.
- Position the NEW right and left front impact sensors to the back of the Front End Module (FEM) carrier just outboard of the cooling module.
- Be certain to engage the locating pin integral to the back of the sensor into the locating hole in the FEM carrier.
- Install the bolts that secure the NEW right and left sensors. Tighten the bolts to 9 N·m (80 in. lbs.).
- Connect the FEM wire harness connectors to the impact sensors.
a. Position the resonator between the air inlet tube and the air cleaner body.
b. Install the bolt and tighten to 9 N·m (80 in. lbs.).
c. Install and securely tighten the two screws.
- Do not connect the negative battery cable at this time. Continue to Section B. Replace Side B-Pillar Impact Sensors.
B. Replace Side B-Pillar Impact Sensors
NOTE: Left side shown, right side similar.
- Starting on the left side, remove the trim from the inside of the B-pillar.
a. Using a small flat bladed tool or equivalent, remove the trim cap (Figure 5).
b. Remove the screw.
c. Using C-4755 or equivalent, pry the upper portion of the B-pillar trim to disengage the retaining clips. Seat belt remains routed through B-pillar trim.
d. Remove the upper B-pillar trim and position to the side (Figure 5).
f. Using a trim stick or equivalent, remove the A-pillar extension (Figure 6).
g. Using a trim stick and equivalent, disengage the retaining clips securing the front door sill scuff panel to the door sill and lower B-pillar (Figure 6).
h. Remove the front door sill scuff panel (Figure 6).
i. Using a trim stick or equivalent, disengage the retaining clips securing the rear door sill scuff panel (Figure 7).
j. Remove the rear door sill scuff panel (Figure 7).
k. Using a trim stick, pry the upper portion of the lower B-pillar trim to disengage the retaining clips (Figure 8).
l. Using trim stick, pry up on the lower portion of the B-pillar trim and position to the side for access to the sensor (Figure 8).
- Disconnect the body wire harness connector from the side impact sensor (Figure 9).
- Remove the nut that secures the sensor to the weld stud on the lower B-pillar (Figure 9).
- Gently pry the sensor away from the inner B-pillar far enough to disengage the latch feature of the locator pin from the locator hole (Figure 9).
- Remove and DISCARD the impact sensor from the inner B-pillar.
- Position the NEW side impact sensor to the weld stud on the inner B-pillar. Be certain that the locator pin on the sensor is fully engaged in the locator hole of the inner B-pillar.
- Install the nut that secures the sensor to the inner B-pillar. Tighten the nut to 11 N·m (8 ft. lbs.).
- Connect the body wire harness connector to the sensor.
- Position the lower portion of the upper B-pillar trim and hand tap to engage the retaining clips.
- Align and position the lower B-pillar trim, hand tap to engage the retaining clips.
- Install the upper B-pillar trim.
- Install the upper screw and seat the trim cap fully.
- Position the front door sill scuff panel.
- Hand tap to engage the retaining clips securing the front door sill scuff panel to the door sill and lower B-pillar.
- Install the instrument panel A-pillar extension.
- Install the instrument panel end cap.
- Hand tap to engage the retaining clips securing the front door sill scuff panel to the door sill, lower B-pillar and lower C-pillar.
- Repeat step 1 through 17 for the right side impact sensor.
- Do not connect the negative battery cable at this time. Continue to Section C. Replace Side C-Pillar Impact Sensors.
C. Replace Side C-Pillar Impact Sensors
- Open the liftgate and remove the load floor lid.
- If equipped, remove the two load floor storage bins.
- If equipped with second row sliding rear seats, fold down the seats and slide both seats to full forward position.
- If equipped with a rear fixed bench seat, fold the seats forward. Firmly lift at each end of the cover panel and remove the panel (Figure 10).
- Using trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, separate the retaining clips and remove the liftgate scuff plate (Figure 10).
a. Remove the two screws from load floor front panel (Figure 11).
- Remove the load floor front panel (Figure 11).
- If equipped with second row fixed bench seat the rear seat backs must be removed to remove quarter trim.
b. Fold the seats forward.
c. Remove the bolt (1), then push the pivot bracket (2) forward and remove (Figure 12).
d. Using a trim tool, release both outboard pivot covers (1) by prying inward, then pull forward to remove (Figure 13).
- Starting on the left side, remove the upper trim from the inside the C-pillar (Figure 15).
a. Using a small flat bladed tool or equivalent, open the trim cap (Figure 15).
c. Remove the rear seat belt retractor cover, if equipped (Figure 16).
d. Position the door seal aside.
f. Pull the quarter trim panel away from the quarter panel (Figure 17).
g. Remove the quarter trim panel and position to the side.
- Position the door seal aside.
- Remove the cargo lamp and disconnect the wire harness (Figure 18).
- Remove the two fasteners for the cargo loops (Figure 18).
- Remove the button fastener (Figure 18).
- Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, disengage the retaining fasteners that secure the quarter trim panel to the quarter panel and pull the quarter trim panel away from the quarter panel (Figure 18).
- Disconnect the electrical connectors and remove the quarter trim panel.
- Disconnect the body wire harness connector from the side impact sensor (Figure 19).
- Remove the nut that secures the sensor to the weld stud on the inner C-pillar (Figure 19).
- Gently pry the sensor away from the inner C-pillar far enough to disengage the latch feature of the locator pin from the locator hole (Figure 19).
- Remove and DISCARD the impact sensor from the inner C-pillar.
- Position the NEW side impact sensor to the weld stud on the inner C-pillar. Be certain that the locator pin on the sensor is fully engaged in the locator hole of the inner C-pillar.
- Install the nut that secures the sensor to the inner C-pillar. Tighten the nut to 11 N·m (8 ft. lbs.).
- Connect the body wire harness connector to the sensor.
- Position the quarter trim panel back into the vehicle.
- Position the front locating pin into the body and seat the push pin near the location pin fully.
- Seat the push pin at the rear of the quarter glass.
- Connect electrical connectors.
- Position the rear locating pin into the body and seat the remaining push pins.
- Install the fasteners and the cargo loops and tighten to 8 N·m (71 in. lbs.).
- Install the button fastener and tighten securely.
- Install the rear cargo lamp.
- Position the door seal back fully.
NOTE: A pry tool may be helpful to pry the locking bushing inward.
b. Install both seat back locking bushings into the pivot brackets.
c. Install both outboard pivot covers.
d. Install the pivot brackets and the bolt. Tighten the rear seat pivot bracket bolt to 25 N·m (18 ft. lbs.).
e. Install the pivot bracket cover.
f. Install the front load floor support panel.
g. Install the screws and tighten securely.
h. Install the four push fasteners for the 60% seat back flap, if equipped.
i. Install the four push fasteners for the 40% seat back flap, if equipped.
j. Install the cover panel.
- Position the upper quarter trim back in place and seat the retaining clips fully.
- Install the upper screw and seat the trim cap fully.
- Install the rear door scuff plates.
- Install the cargo storage bins and the load floor lid, if equipped.
- Do not connect the negative battery cable at this time. Continue to Section D. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test.
D. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test
- During the following test, the negative battery cable remains disconnected and isolated, as it was during the SRS component removal and installation procedures until instructed to do otherwise.
- Be certain that the diagnostic scan tool contains the latest version of the proper diagnostic software. Connect the scan tool to the 16-way Data Link Connector (DLC). The DLC is located on the driver side lower edge of the instrument panel, near the steering column opening cover and outboard of the steering column.
- Remove and save the two ORC/Airbag fuses (F96 and F97) in the Power Distribution Center which is located in the engine compartment near the battery.
- For vehicles equipped with a keyed ignition switch, turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position and exit the vehicle then continue with Step 6.
- For vehicles equipped with keyless ignition node, check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle then connect the battery negative cable(s). If equipped with an Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), connect the IBS connector. Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position then continue with Step 7.
- Check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle, then connect the negative battery cable. If equipped with an Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), connect the IBS connector.
- Open the wiTECH Diagnostic application.
- Starting at the “Select Tool” screen, select the row/tool for the wiPOD device you are using, then select “Next”.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password”, then select “Finish”.
- Clear all DTC’s in all modules using the wiTECH.
- Transition the status of the ignition switch to OFF for about 15 seconds, and then back to ON. Observe the airbag indicator in the instrument cluster. It should light from four to six seconds, and then go out. This indicates that the SRS is functioning normally and that the repairs are complete. If the airbag indicator fails to light, or lights and stays ON, there is still an active SRS fault or malfunction. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information to diagnose the problem.
- Close the hood and remove the wiTECH micro pod II.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
1 Affected Product
10 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 06/14/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V63
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 06/20/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V63
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-4
ISSUED Renotification Notice
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-3
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-1
Latest Recalls Documents
- 👍【2022 NEW INTELLIGENT SCANNER】Upgraded from LAUNCH X431 PRO3, X-431 PRO5 bidirectional scan tool ranks among the top professional diagnostic scanners in 2022 with the loaded functionalities: Feature-rich SmartBox 3.0, J2534 ECU Programming, Online ECU Coding & Adaptations, Intelligent AutoVIN & AutoScan, 50+ Hot Services, Bi-directional control, VAG Guided Function, FCA AutoAuth Access, etc. The software is updated to 2021 and covers the most recent car makes & models in 2022.
- 【J2534 REPROGRAMMING WITH SMARTBOX 3.0】Worth more than $1000, LAUNCH X431 Smartbox 3.0 is compatible with J2534/DOIP/CANFD protocols, giving you power to access data to more vehicles (Toyota, Honda, Volvo, VW, GM, Chrysler, Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, GE, and BMW E/F/G Chassis) models and do OEM J2534 programming downloads (please reach to us for more details). It also serves as a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 【ALL-IN-ONE DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTION】Packing all capabilities that a mechanic would ever need, this scan tool X431 PRO 5 features: ➤ Online Coding: match, relearn, and code the newly installed ECU module and get everything back on track for VW, Audi, BMW, Porsche, etc.; ➤ Support DC9-36V for commercial vehicle’s diagnostics (*HD manufacture software and non-16pin adaptors are optional); ➤ FCA AutoAuth Access: bypass SGM for diagnostics, active test, calibrations, etc. for FCA group vehicles.
- 【INTELLIGENT CAR DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER】Excellent bi-directional controls, smart and advanced services are developed for mechanics looking for a diagnostic scanner with ultra-convenient: ➤ Active Tests: directly sent instructions for easy troubleshooting; ➤ Intelligent diagnostics involving AutoScan and AutoVIN (2006+) to walk you through the diagnostic produce; ➤ VAG Guided Function allows you to skip the Security Access Code & Channel Number to perform matching, calibrations for VAG cars.
- 【50+ HOT SERVICES, ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS】LAUNCH X431 PRO 5 helps you perform a variety of crucial advanced service functions to make servicing a breeze in the workshop, which include multiple resets for Oil, SAS, EPB, TPMS, Immobilizer, BMS, DPF, AFS Headlamp, Gearbox, Suspension, Sunroof plus many more. Also, this scan tool LAUNCH X431 PRO5 can run diagnostics across all vehicle systems and electronics for a wide range of 100+ popular vehicle manufacturers around the globe.
- 🟠【MS906PRO TS with 5G Process Speed】Why MS906PRO TS scan tool surpass MS906TS? ✅Integrating all the strengths of MaxiSys MS906TS, MS906PRO TS has made a complete upgrading: 8-core processor, Android7.0 OS, and 4+128GB super memory running 4x faster & smoother diagnostics; Timely software updating & 11600mAh battery withstand long-lasting use. ✅Same functions as MS908/MK908 automotive scanner, meets needs of diagnostics and economic cost for big-scale repair garages.
- 🟠【MS906PRO TS All-in-One TPMS Intelligence Expert】Gathering all advantages of Autel TPMS tools TS501/TS508/TS601/TS608/MaxiSys MS906TS, MS906PRO TS bi-directional diagnostic scan tool packs all capabilities that tire-related technicians would ever need: TPMS Diagnostics, TPMS Reset, TPMS Retrofit, All-known Sensors Activation, Sensor Data Check, 4 Methods for Autel Sensor Programming, and 3 Options for Sensor Relearn.
- 🟠【ECU Coding Enhances Vehicle Performance】Upgraded version of Autel MK808BT /MP808 /MP808K /MS906BT, the automotive scan tool MaxiSys MS906PRO TS is a local-smith level ECU Coding tool that functions to recoding changed ECUs, replacing ECU modules, unfolding hidden functions, and improving vehicle performance. What’s more, it features VAG guided functions, Online Coding for Porsche, etc, that makes diagnostics easier and smarter.
- 🟠【36+ Service, More than Sap-on Scanners】Same functions as OEM car diagnostic scanners, this Autel scanner MaxiSys MS906PRO TS outperforms wider & deeper than them and improves 200% efficiency for technicians and large repair shops. Come with 36+ hot reset functions, the MS906PRO TS OBD2 scanner bluetooth does better in 99% of vehicles worldwide, including Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB Reset, ABS Bleeding, Throttle Matching, TPMS Reset, Seat Calibration, and more.
- 🟠【Active Test On All Systems】Never wastes your every single second, MS906PRO TS car code reader saves you time to win more businesses. Tests on thousands of cars, MS906PRO TS automotive scanner operates a stable & accurate active test to all on-board systems like fuel pump, valve, wiper, window, door, sunroof, headlamps, to pinpoint any problems within 3 minutes. And this OBD2 scanner also performs OE-level diagnostics across all vehicle systems for 100+ brands.
- ✅【Multi-Functions】- Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
- ✅【Wide Capability】- Supports 9 protocols compatible with most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports 6 languages - English,German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian.
- ✅【LCD Display】- Designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels) - white backlight and contrast adjustment. No need any battery or charger, OBD reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- ✅【Compact Design】- Car diagnostic scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator.There are 6 buttons on OBD2 Scanner:scroll up/down,enter/exit and buttons that quick query VIN vehicle number& the DTC fault code.
- ✅【ABS / Airbag codes NOT Supported】- It is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work with non-OBDII systems, including ABS / Airbag / Oil Service Light, etc.
- [J2534 COMPLIANT] - The Mastertech II is a J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant VCI for OEM reprogramming and diagnostic applications
- [FULLY VALIDATED BY TOP 6 OEMS] - Mastertech II has been fully validated to operate with the top 6 OEM reprogramming applications: GM, Ford, FCA, Nissan/Infinity, Honda/Acura, and Toyota/Lexus
- [PRE-CONFIGURED] - The pre-configured wireless and wired connections make it quick and easy to connect to a vehicle from your PC (requires PC compliant with OE specifications and software)
- [RIGHT TO REPAIR] - Supports 'Right to Repair' (R2R) initiatives
- [COMPREHENSIVE KIT] - Kit includes: VCI, WiFi adapters (wireless PC to VCI), J1962 Cable (connect to vehicle), USB cable (connect to PC for firmware updates and setup), and Quick Start Guide
- Classic design, fast scan and erase trouble codes, even a beginner can use it read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time. It can not read and erase ABS, SRS(Airbag), and other systems fault codes.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, locate bad O2 sensors, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy & Streams】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, Free Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident emissions test.
- 【Home Necessity】Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
- 🚩🚩【2022 New Version👍Same Functions as Autel MP808K/MS906】 : Autel MP808 2021 new added more OE-Level Functions👉Guided Functions 👉Component Matching👉Online Account Login Service 👉Power Balance 👉Flash Hidden Functions👉Actuator Test👉Tons of Actuator Test👉Key Programming ( All the function above is car-specific）.
- 🚩🚩【Bi-directional Control + ALL System Diagnosis】Autel MP808 automotive scanner can actuate solenoids and actuators for active testing, send commands to many systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls. and access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, covers Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Fuel system, Light system,and etc,.
- 🚩🚩【Best Hardware & 30+ Growing Reset Functions】✅Android 4.4.4 System✅ 7 inch touchscreen✅32GB SD Card(extent to 64GB)✅front &rear cameras✅Auto VIN✅One-Click Update,NO IP Limited! ✅generate/print/share Vehicle Health Report✅Remote Diagnosis✅Data Stream record and playback ✅Maintenance Help.✅ECU Coding,Key programming,ABS Bleed,SAS/TPMS/DPF/Reset and etc,.functions are all-round, reliable, powerful, running super fast, time-saving and cost-effective for a professional mechanics.
- 🚩🚩【Wider Vehicle Coverage for Repairing Shops & Diyers】Autel MP808 automotive scanner reads & erases codes, view live data, retrieve ECU version information.Full range car models and full car system diagnose make it a professional automotive diagnostic tool. ✅Being the economical version of Autel MP808K which equipped with full connectors, MP808 gives you cost-effective alternative. If you need some connectors, you can contact our after-sales mailbox separately.
- 🚩🚩【Mechanics with 50 years of experience Highly Recommended】Autel MP808 diagnostic tool automatically identify vehicle information and complete rapid diagnosis and Quick ALL-MODULE Health Report Generation, greatly increasing the productivity. 👉 ( Click $40 Coupon to get Autel MP808, Contact us to get extra Gift) 👍 Autel official authorized MP808 provide 5-year warranty, 60-days return & replacement, and 24/7 thoughtful support.
- 🎁【Extra Saving-Free Battery Tester & OBD2 Extension Cable】We offer a FREE BT200 battery tester valued $35.99 or ANCEL ODB2 extension cable valued $13.99 to encourage all of you to try this 2022 newest bidirectional scan tool ANCEL V6. Just click "Extra Saving" under price and add both to your cart. 📣ANCEL V6 obd2 scanner has been updated periodically to improve functionality, add new features/vehicles, or fix minor bugs. Please update it once you receive to get the latest scanner automotriz.
- 🥇【Lifetime Free Upgrade + Most Cost Efficient OBD2 Scanner】ANCEL V6 car diagnostic scanner cover the Advanced Features that only above $800 diagnostic tool has, such as ✅bi-directional scan✅auto key programmer immobilizer ✅OE-Level Full System diagnostic✅15+ Hot functions, covers more than 85+ brand vehicles models✅More importantly, V6 support lifetime FREE update and No Extra software fee/subscription fee. ANCEL V6 car scanner doesn’t have to cost a fortune and can save you at least $200/YEAR!
- 🥇【Bi-Directional Control/Active Test】ANCEL V6 Pro obd2 scanner is a bi directional scan tool which can give commands directly to your automobile's ECU to check vehicles' working status and functionality like fuel pump test, injectors coding, ABS breaks bleeding, throttle body reset, Read/erase codes, covering Transmission, Body, Sunroof, EPB, TPMS systems, etc, Bidirectional obd2 scanners can be a huge help and make it even easier for mechanics, DIYers to repair vehicles correctly and quickly.
- 🥇【Full System Diagnostics+ Over 85 Car Makes 】 Ancel V6 obd2 scanner diagnostic scan tools work on 85+ car makes and 10000+ car models, provide a Dealership- Level diagnosis, retrieve accurate and in-depth ECU info from all available vehicle modules like ABS/airbag(SRS)/Engine/Transmission systems etc, to read/clear error codes, view live data, freeze frame, perform bi-directional control to to check faults. ❗Kindly notice that not all 2022 newest vehicles are included, please confirm first.
- 🥇【15+ Most Popular Services Including IMMO】This car scanner is one of the most versatile OBD2 Scanner in the market, with its advanced 15+ hot functions including IMMO/key programmer(disable lost keys, add new keys), ABS Bleeding, Oil Reset, Injector Coding, TPMS, Battery Registration, DPF Regen, EPB etc, and still growing, makes this automotive scanner an standard choice for car shop owners and professional mechanics. ❗Key Programming need to confirm compatibility before purchase.
- MORE CODES: To understand the problem with your vehicle you need the complete picture. With an up-to-date modern scan tool, you scan deeper to read, understand, and clear more codes. Access information normally only available to professional mechanics on their most expensive scan tools.
- REAL FIXES: Get unlimited vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians. Save time and money.
- NO CORDS: All the capabilities of an expensive scan tool (extended vehicle coverage, live data, etc.) combined with the power and convenience of your smartphone or tablet. No cords, no subscriptions, and regular free updates.
- LIVE DATA: View live data and monitor your vehicle’s health in real time. Configure the data sources, customize your view with various displays and colours, and log and export live data as a file.
- BlueDriver is proudly American owned and is the OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by professional mechanics and developed and supported by Professional Engineers.
- Easy 2 Button Design to read and clear codes
- CD catalog of 7000 Trouble codes and descriptions
Last update on 2022-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.