September 12, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19E062000
A passenger airbag module that has not completed developmental testing may not perform as designed when deployed in a vehicle crash, increasing the risk of an injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19E062
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 26
FCA US will notify owners, and dealers will replace the suspect passenger airbag modules with passenger airbag modules that have completed validation testing, free of charge. The recall began September 27, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA’s number for this recall is VA4.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov
Dealer Service Instructions for:
FCA US has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain Passenger Airbags (PABs). Some PABs, part number 68335088AA, intended for 2019 Model Year (LD) Dodge Charger vehicles, were shipped to dealers prior to development testing completion. Suspect PABs without developmental testing completed may not perform as expected when commanded to deploy in a vehicle crash. A PAB that does not perform as expected may increase the risk of injury to a front seat passenger when commanded to deploy in a vehicle crash.
Replace suspect PAB with the correct PAB.
No parts return required for this campaign.
Dispose of all non-deployed airbags in a manner consistent with state, local, and federal regulations. Refer to the Hazardous Substance Control System for proper disposal.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
A. Replace Passenger Airbag Module
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury on vehicles equipped with airbags, disable the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) before attempting any steering wheel, steering column, airbag, seat belt tensioner, impact sensor or instrument panel component diagnosis or service. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the SRS.
Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental airbag deployment. At no time should any source of electricity be permitted near the inflator on the back of a non-deployed airbag or seat belt tensioner.
- Disconnect IBS sensor, if equipped, then isolate the battery negative cable then remove the two Airbag Module fuses from the Power Distribution Center (PDC), see the PDC cover for the fuse locations. Wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before further service (Figure 1).
WARNING: Wait two minutes for the airbag system reserve capacitor to discharge before beginning any airbag system or component service. Failure to do so may result in accidental airbag deployment, personal injury or death.
a. Remove the right side instrument panel end cap.
b. Remove right side sill plate (Figure 2).
d. Disconnect the harness connector(s) and remove the right side instrument panel silencer (Figure 2).
e. Open the glove box door.
f. Remove the two side screws from the glove box compartment (Figure 3).
g. Remove the six screws from the glove box compartment (Figure 3).
h. Disconnect the wiring harness connectors and remove the glove box compartment.
- Disconnect all of the electrical connectors from the Body Control Module (BCM) receptacles.
- Remove and save the two fasteners at the bottom of the BCM (Figure 4).
- Loosen the top fastener. This fastener only has to be loosened to allow removal of the BCM. It does not need to be completely removed in order to remove the module (Figure 4).
- Pull the module away from the side bulk head and down and remove and save the module.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the HVAC module, located on the air inlet housing (Figure 5).
- Release the wire harness connectors from the bracket (Figure 5).
- Loosen the two screws that secure the front of the HVAC module to the air inlet housing (Figure 5).
- Remove the one screw that secures the rear of the HVAC module to the air inlet housing (Figure 5).
- Slide the HVAC module rearward to disengage the module from the two front retaining screws and remove the module.
- Reach through the instrument panel glove box opening to access and disconnect the two instrument panel electrical connectors from the two Passenger Airbag (PAB) initiators (Figure 6).
- Reach through the instrument panel glove box opening to access and remove and save the two screws that secure the PAB lower bracket to the instrument panel structural support (Figure 6).
- Remove and save the four screws that secure the two upper PAB mounting brackets to the U-nuts on each side of the PAB retainer or chute on the underside of the instrument panel cover (Figure 6).
- Remove the PAB module from the instrument panel cover.
WARNING: To avoid personal injury or death, the passenger airbag door must never be painted. Replacement passenger airbag units are serviced with doors in the original colors. Paint may change the way in which the material of the airbag door responds to an airbag deployment. Failure to observe this warning could result in occupant injuries upon airbag deployment.
WARNING: To avoid personal injury or death, use extreme care to prevent any foreign material from entering the passenger airbag, or becoming entrapped between the passenger airbag cushion and the passenger airbag door. Failure to observe this warning could result in occupant injuries upon airbag deployment.
- Carefully position the NEW PAB module into the PAB retainer receptacle.
- Install and tighten the four screws that secure the PAB upper mounting brackets to the U-nuts on the retainer. Tighten the screws to 27 in. lbs. (3 N·m).
- Reach through the instrument panel glove box opening to install and tighten the two screws that secure the PAB lower bracket to the instrument panel structural support. Tighten the screws to 106 in. lbs. (12 N·m).
- Reach through the instrument panel glove box opening to access and connect the two instrument panel wire harness connectors to the two PAB initiators, one at each side of the PAB inflator canister. Be certain the connectors are each fully engaged and locked.
- Position the HVAC module to the air inlet housing and engage the module to the two front retaining screws.
- Loosely install the screw that secures the rear of the HVAC module to the air inlet housing.
- Tighten all the screws that secure the HVAC module to the air inlet housing to 2 N·m (17 in. lbs.).
- Connect the wire harness connector to the HVAC module.
- Secure the wire harness connectors to the bracket.
- Slide the BCM into position so that the top mounting tab on the BCM is properly aligned to the mounting weld stud and the lower mounting tabs slide into their respective mounting weld studs.
- Install the two lower fasteners, and tighten securely.
- Tighten the upper fastener securely.
- Connect the electrical connectors to the BCM receptacles.
- Connect the electrical connectors to the glove box.
- Connect the electrical connectors to the instrument panel silencer.
- Install the right side sill plate.
- Install the right side instrument panel end cap.
- Do not connect the battery negative cable at this time. Continue with Section B. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test.
B. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the vehicle data link connector located under the steering column.
- For vehicles equipped with a keyed ignition switch, turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position and exit the vehicle then continue with Step 4.
- For vehicles equipped with keyless ignition node, check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle connect the IBS connector then connect the battery negative cable(s) and turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position then continue with Step 5.
- Check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle, connect the IBS connector then connect the battery negative cable(s).
- Open the wiTECH Diagnostic application.
- Starting at the “Select Tool” screen, select the row/tool for the wiPOD device you are using, then select “Next”.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password”, then select “Finish”.
NOTE: If wiTECH is unable to identify the connected vehicle, click on the Launch DRB III button and use the DRB III Emulator tool.
- Clear all DTC’s in all modules using either the wiTECH or the DRB III mode.
NOTE: Any active Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s) may require an additional key cycle from “ON” to “OFF” to change DTC status from “active” to “stored”.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position for about 15 seconds, and then back to the “ON” position. Observe the airbag indicator in the instrument cluster.
- The airbag indicator in the instrument cluster should illuminate for six to eight seconds, and then go out. This indicates that the SRS is functioning normally and that the repairs are complete. Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position.
- If the airbag indicator fails to light or the light and stays ON, there is still an active SRS fault or malfunction. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information to diagnose the problem.
- Close the hood and remove the wiTECH micro pod II.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use the following labor operation number and time allowance:
|Replace Passenger Airbag Module||08-VA-41-82||0.8 hours|
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403. An agent can confirm part availability and help schedule an appointment
- Visit mopar.com or download the Mopar Owner’s Companion App.
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity.
Please reference Safety Recall VA4.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
Passenger Airbag Module
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
FCA has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain Mopar Passenger Airbag modules.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY VEHICLE NEED REPAIRS?
FCA records indicate that you may have purchased a Passenger Airbag (PAB) for your vehicle . Some PABs, part number 68335088AA, were shipped to dealers prior to development testing completion. Suspect PABs without developmental testing completed may not perform as expected when commanded to deploy in a vehicle crash. A PAB that does not perform as expected may increase the risk of injury to a front seat passenger when commanded to deploy in a vehicle crash.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA will repair your PAB  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will replace suspect PABs with the correct PABs. We recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. The estimated repair time is two hours. In addition, your dealer will require your vehicle for proper check-in, preparation, and check-out during your visit, which may require more time. Please bring this letter with you to your dealership.
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VA4
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
Suspect Passenger Airbag Modules (PAB), part number 68335088AA, were shipped to dealers prior to development testing completion. Suspect PABs without developmental testing completed may not perform as expected when commanded to deploy in a vehicle crash. A PAB that does not perform as expected may increase the risk of injury to a front seat passenger when commanded to deploy in a vehicle crash.
FCA US will conduct a voluntary safety recall to replace suspect PABs with the correct PABs. The remedy for this condition is not currently available. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established communication methods. This recall is estimated to launch in 3rd Quarter of 2019.
We ask that you please take the time to ensure that your personnel are aware of this communication and are prepared to execute a customer friendly process for inquiries regarding involved vehicles.
Customer Services Field Operations
FCA US LLC
1 Affected Product
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|MOPAR||AIR BAG||01/21/2019 – 01/23/2019|
9 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-1
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-4
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-3
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 09/13/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VA4
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Defect Notice 573 Report
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2020-2
Latest Recalls Documents
- 🚩2022 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 🔥🔥【8 Reset Service Car Scanner 】TOPDON obd2 scanner AD600S is the upgrade version of TOPDON AD600, AD500 and AD500S.This diagnostic scan tool Adds 3 more commonly used reset function.✅Except for OIL RESET, BRAKE RESET, TPMS RESET, Throttle Adaptation, SAS RESET, ✅it add the BMS RESET, ABS BLEEDING, DPF RESET, ✅more practical reset functions than TOPDON AD600 and AD500S. For the cost you’re getting value from this handy car scanner to reset systems. *Function menu varies by vehicle’s specifics.
- 【2022 New, 4 Systems Diagnostic Tool】This is an OBDII scanner and 4 systems diagnostic tool made for home mechanics, DIYers, and professionals. You can access AT/ENG/ABS/SRS fault codes to find the right troubleshooting procedure, and diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues. Give your aging cars satisfying routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs, a breakdown, or even a crash.*DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 【No extra software fee + One-click Lifetime Free Updates】The touch-sensitive screen on this scan tool makes operation much easier than the simple button-based OBD2 code readers. The icons are clear and its 5” color screen with high resolution will leave you with no trouble interpreting results in a dark garage. One-click lifetime updates over Wi-Fi will keep the software current and the coverage addition constant. Android 6.0 ensures lightning-fast bootup and processing.
- 【Powerful Compatibility + Work on 90 Vehicle Brands】Most OBD2 scanners work with vehicles manufactured after 2001, but TOPDON ArtiDiag600S compatible with OBDII-equipped vehicles built after 1996, and it works on more than 90 Vehicle Brands.It supports Diesel (12v only), gasoline, 12V passenger car, pickup, light-duty truck, SUV, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.*Menus vary by make, model, and year of gasoline or diesel engine vehicle. Email us your VIN data.
- 【Versatile Scan Tool+AUTO VIN+DTC Lookup】This OBD2 scanner has automatic VIN technology to identify the car without manual input. Live data display in text or 4-in-1 merged waveform graph, you can save, share, print, or email the overall inspection report for easier analysis. Inbuilt “Feedback” module provides customized repair suggestions from our certified professionals. Onboard DTC library saves your Google searching time when interpreting the error codes. AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars.
- 🥇【WORTH EVERY PENNY】 Comprehensive Foxwell scanner which you can not find under USD 200. 1️⃣As a Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and commend ABS/ Airbag component; 2️⃣As a Reset Tool: Clear ABS VSA SAS SRS Airbag Light/Codes + Calibrate SAS after maintenance; 3️⃣As a Code Readers & Scan Tools: All functions of ABS/VSA/SRS/Airbag system + Diagnose SAS faults & powerful obd2 scanners. 👉TIPS: This abs scan tool can not remove airbag crash data or collision data. NOT support coding function.
- 🎃【ABS BLEED SCAN TOOL】Foxwell NT630 Plus obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed function is a valuable tool with the price in the market. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles that support auto abs bleeding. The air will get inside when replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, brake lines or hoses. This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a firm brake pedal and keep a safety driving on the road.
- 👍【BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL FOR ABS SRS AIRBAG】Saving you thousands of repair fee from dealship. The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】Do more not just read/clear codes like other scan tools do. The obd2 scanner abs airbag code reader is designed for solving issues when the warning light(MIL) was on. Diagnoses all modules, pin-points the problem down and tells you which sensor was bad that caused the problem, no need to replace one by one. NT630 plus will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally turning off the warning lights and keeping all to running well.
- 🌈【STEERING ANGLE SENSOR SAS CALIBRATION】 This Foxwell obd2 scanner lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea for Father's Day】: Top present choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend.EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with protective case with rugged and handy design.Get NT604 Elite car code reader and give your lover a surprise!
- 🔔【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2022 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2022 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will turn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【2 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual emission test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your VIN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your VIN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 🎁【FREE TPMS ACTIVATION TOOL FOR GM'S CARS】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS activation Tool which works for GM cars.
- 👍2022 NEW ELITE VERSION OF LAUNCH CRP129E: 4 system diagnostics & 5 reset functions & 10 obdii modes + Health Report Generation-Launch crp129e scan tool reset ENG/SAS/ABS/AT systems,5 most used special reset capabilities (Steering Angle Calibration (SAS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Oil Lamp Reset,TPMS, Throttle Position Reset). you can also generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution.
- 💯 4 IN 1 LIVE DATA & DATA RECORD & PLAYBACK: 4 in1 graphing parameter for 4 main systems. ➤ Auto-VIN for quick and accurate identification.➤Graphing Live data and the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. ➤Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. ➤Diagnostic Record in 4 ways:1)Graph2)Combine3)Value4)Frame Playback➤Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning.
- 🆚UPGRADED VERSION OF CRP123(E): ➤1)5 inch bigger touch screen 2) 6100mAh faster charge battery 3) One-Click WIFI Update allow you use the newest software all time free 4) Graphing the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. 5) Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning. 6) Google search DTC definition online. 7) AutoVIN scan. 8) one to one diagnostic feedback from Launch Tech.9) Share & Print healthy report.
- 💌LIFETIME FREE UPDATE & ONLINE TECH SUPPORT: One-click WiFi free updates on internet for lifetime ➤ 5 years warranty for quality issue for Launch crp129e from Launch Tech.➤ Lifetime help online with multilingual support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, etc.,Lifetime help online and 5 years warranty,60 days no reason return and replacement. Ask Q&A on this page or email seller, you will get help within 12 hours.
- 🎁【Free TPMS Activation Tool】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS Activation Tool which works for GM cars. Limited quantity. First come, first served. 🎁【Great Gift Idea】: A top present choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! Get LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 【2022 Upgraded Version】+【No extra software fee】LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner is upgraded of launch scanner crp129 crp123x, creader vii+: 5 more practical reset functions (Oil/EPB/SAS/TPMS Reset, Throttle Matching) than LAUNCH CRP123X scan tool; Most used 4 system diagnoses (ABS/SRS/ENGINE/AT); Equipped with higher hardware: large 5" touch HD screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience; Lifetime free update & 5 Years warranty.
- 【Cost-effective: 5 Service Functions】+【Print Diagnostic Report】LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner for car offers 5 OE-level services to give you more repair solutions: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. Auto VIN scan can identify car make, model, and year info to shorten the navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your mechanic friend to help you analyse problems to avoid blind maintenance!
- 【3 in 1 Diagnostic Scan Tool】+【Live Data Stream In Graphic】LAUNCH CRP129X car diagnostic scanner is not only a diagnostic scanner providing oe-level services, but also an ABS SRS scan tool, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual emission test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 【Work out of Box】+【Wide Vehicle Coverage】 LAUNCH CRP129X diagnostic scanner for all cars comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first. This scan tool supports one-click update via Wi-Fi which can fix some bugs, and update new make up to 2021 models. It works on 60+ car brands, covering OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle mostly manufactured after 1996. It also helps to judge the state of the battery via real-time battery voltage graphing.
- 👍【2022 UPGRADED CAR SCANNER WITH 5 RESET SERVICES】Comprehensive, accurate, and fast. Much more than a basic OBD2 code reader’s capability. 🤙The large 5” color screen presents quality results quickly and straightforwardly. This TOPDON 2022 newly-released diagnostic tool is equipped with 5 common used reset functions including oil reset, BMS reset, ABS bleeding, DPF reset, throttle adaptation. **The function list is related to vehicle’s make, model, and year.
- 👍【4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS + AUTOMATIC AUTOVIN SCAN】This car scanner carries out essential diagnoses that any mechanics and car owners can rely on. It includes the ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission diagnostics to troubleshoot underlying safety issues for 90 car manufacturers; this obd2 scanner shows quick and accurate vehicle identification via auto VIN scan, helping you pinpoint the cause issue by reading codes, freeze frame and real-time live data.
- 👍【FULL OBD2 COMPLIANCY + DATA RECORD & PLAYBACK】Full OBD2 tests help fix emission-related problems common in cars running for over 3 years. You can easily view diagnostic results with the automatic inspection report recorded, played back, and printed via PC. Up to 4 data streams can be merged in a graphic to display a clear comparison. Any confusing codes triggered? Look up what they mean right on the DTC Library or try Online Feedback to network with our experts.
- 👍【GREAT COMPATIBILITY + ONE-CLICK UPDATE LATEST SOFTWARE】One-click WiFi free updates on the internet for lifetime allows you to get the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters, and functionality. 🤙Extensive vehicle coverage includes 90 vehicle makers, works on most vehicles after 1996 and up to 2020. It supports Diesel (12v only), 12V passenger car, pickup, and light-duty truck, SUV, gasoline, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols. **DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 🚩【GREAT AFTER-SALE SERVICE PACKAGE】You can expect 60 days unconditional return & 100% original replacement policy; 🤙12 months product quality backup; and dedicated 24/7 technical assistance. 🤙The free-for-lifetime update ensures the vehicle coverage continues to grow at no extra cost. 🤙This OBD2 scanner has 9 languages compatible menu: EN/FR/ES/DE/IT/RU/PT/JP/KR. What’s in the package: 1*ArtiDiag500S, 1*5V DC charging cable, 1*quick start guide, 1*user's manual
- 🎉【2022 New Elite Version, Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/CRP123】 LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 OBD2 modes, read and clear fault codes,💡Online Google Search, 4 IN 1 Graphing ，Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- ☑️【ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission Diagnostic Tool +Battery Voltage Test& AUTOVIN】Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; One-click wifi update and free for fixing more bugs; Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; Auto Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 🔔【One to one Technical feedback and support】 Base on cloud server of launch，the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer.An excellent choice for family car owners. No extra paid updates, keep your diagnostic software updated and coverage increased, saving you even more money. 🎁Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner💡Fast 7.0 Android💡16GB Memory💡5" touch HD screen💡6100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 🎁【5-Year Warranty &10 Language Free To Use】 Launch CRP123E scan tool supports 10 languages. Choose your native language without encountering any sort of language barrier--English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese. 🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🚗【 Find Your Vehicles Here】 Includes 57 vehicle makers of the BMW, VW, Jeep, Ford, Volvo, Dodge, Skoda,Mazda, Nissan,Porsche,Subaru,Lexus,Toyota,Benz,Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Fiat, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu ,SUZUKI,Jaguar,KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mini Cooper, Opel,Peugeot,MITSUBISHI,Vauxhall,SPRINTER,SMART,SEAT,SAMSUNG,SAAB,RENAULT,Nissangtr,ect.
- 【Free TPMS Activation Tool】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS Activation Tool which works for GM cars. Best choice for Father's Day gift, first come first served.
- 【One-Click Quick WIFI Update】Launch crp129e code reader built with large 5" touch HD screen, WIFI Update, make you can use the newest software all time free, battery voltage test, 6100mAh rechargeable battery, Auto VIN Scan, automatic generate vehicle health report diagnostic report, data print via email share, google search DTC online.
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATA IN GRAPHING + DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】: Launch crp129e diagnostic tool read and reset Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS systems, turn off the warning light related. Live data in graphing, record the live data stream for up to 10, simultaneous, PID's. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. Playback supports two graphs (independent) or 4 PID's graphed.
- 【5 RESET SERVICE + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST + FULL OBD2 MODES TEST +HEALTH REPORT PRINT】: This scan tool can do Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake,TPMS Reset, Throttle Position Reset, performs real-time battery monitoring/graphing . Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. ALL diagnostic data can be record and generate to diagnostic report which can be shared to email then print on computer.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONLINE UPDATE + WORKS ON 57 VEHICLE BRANDS + 10 LANGUAGES SUPPORTED】: Launch crp129e diagnostic scan tool works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols , more than 57 brands and over 10000+ cars, muti languages support English, French, Spanish, German, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese, Russian. Launch crp129e code reader support lifetime free update online by connecting wifi, it keep you can use the newest software all the time.
- 【Check Engine Light】The obd2 scanner 6100P shows fault codes with DTC Severity and quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings(MIL). One-press hot key to turn off check engine light after vehicle maintenance. Live data displays plenty of vehicle data present, such as engine coolant temperature, fuel injector pulse width(fuel trim), RPM, spark timing, etc.
- 【ABS & SRS & Transmission 】In addition to emission-related OBD II codes,The abs srs obd2 scanner works well on reading/erasing ABS & SRS and Transmission codes for popular US Car Makes such as Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GM, etc. when the Traction light is constantly on. The ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- 【Oil Light Reset+Oil Level/Oil Life】The Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures after an oil change for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. The free stepwise guide which 6100P scan tool provides as regards oil change reset and drive cycle procedures may be a major relieve for beginners. This abs code reader can also monitor your oil level and its service life.
- 【Battery Test & Alternator Test】The Innova code reader can be used to check the performance of the battery or alternator for your hybrid, car, SUV, minivan, or light truck diesel as well. During rough winters and scorching summers, this diagnostic tool will be invaluable when trying to root out start-up issues.
- 【Code Severity Levels】With Code Severity Levels function of This Innova Scan Tool, you can quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait until you get home to fix it yourself,You don't need to worry about the warning lights on again. And we are glad to tell that Innova 6100P has been selected to "Amazon's Highly recommended products" as "Highly rated OBDII Scanners" 🙂
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.