November 14, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19E077000
A short circuit can cause an intermittent loss of power steering assist, requiring an inconsistent steering effort to control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19E077
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Potential Number of Units Affected 15
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain Mopar Steering Rack and Pinion Electric Gear Assemblies for Ram 1500 trucks (part number 68419897AB) sold as service replacement parts. The electric power steering (EPS) gears may contain a contaminated circuit card assembly that can short circuit.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EPS gear assembly, free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA's number for this recall is VB9.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Equipment Safety Recall VB9 / NHTSA 19E-077 Electric Power Steering Gear
FCA US has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain Electric Power Steering (EPS) gears intended for use on 2013 - 2019 Model Year (DS) Ram 1500 pickup trucks. Some EPS gear assemblies may have been built with a contaminated circuit card assembly that may short circuit. A short in the control circuit components may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist which may cause an inconsistent steering effort, especially during lower speed maneuvers. Inconsistent steering effort can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning
The EPS gear serial number must be inspected and all involved EPS gears must be either exchanged or replaced with an EPS gear that is not contaminated.
EPS gear part numbers are specific to the vehicle build plant. Refer to the first digit of the VIN. Order the correct part based on VIN first digit.
|68419897AB||1||EPS GEAR, Rack and Pinion (VIN Begins with 1)|
|68419892AB||1||EPS GEAR, Rack and Pinion (VIN Begins with 3)|
|06508531AA||1||BOLT, Steering Column Intermediate Shaft|
|06506557AA||2||NUT, Outer Tie Rod End|
No parts return required for this campaign. Render the recalled EPS gear unusable and discard.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
||wiTECH micro pod II|
||Steering Wheel Holder|
EPS Gear Serial Number Inspection
- If customer brings only the EPS gear for inspection, proceed to Step 4.
- Position the vehicle on a suitable lift then raise and support the vehicle.
- If Equipped, remove the front skid plate.
- Locate and read the serial number on the EPS gear (Figures 1 and 2).
- Compare EPS gear serial number to recalled EPS gear serial number list:
Figure 1 – Serial Number Location
Figure 2 – Serial Number
- Is the serial number on EPS gear listed in recalled EPS gear serial number list?
- YES, The EPS gear serial number matches one of the serial numbers listed:
- EPS gear not installed in the vehicle, exchange the EPS gear and return the recalled EPS gear to the Mopar Core Return Center for core credit. Claim the inspection LOP.
- EPS gear is installed in the vehicle, replace the EPS gear following the Service Procedure on Page 5.
- NO, The EPS gear serial number is NOT listed so is not recalled.
- EPS gear not installed in the vehicle, return the EPS gear to the customer. Claim the inspection LOP.
- EPS gear is installed in the vehicle, reinstall the skid plate if removed then return the vehicle to the customer. Claim the inspection LOP.
EPS Gear Removal
- Position the vehicle on a suitable lift.
- Place the ignition in the OFF position.
- Using a steering wheel holder, lock the steering wheel at the 12 o'clock center position to keep it from rotating. This keeps the clockspring in the proper orientation (Figure 3).
- Open the hood.
- Disconnect the Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS) wire harness connector (Figure 2).
- Remove the M8 negative battery cable eyelet nut (Figure 2).
- Remove the negative battery cable eyelet and isolate the negative battery cable away from the IBS negative cable terminal (Figure 2).
Figure 3 – Steering Wheel Holder
Figure 2 – Vehicle Battery
- Loosen the M6 battery cable clamp with IBS captive nut (Figure 2).
NOTE: Do not remove the M6 captive nut, doing so may cause the M6 stud on the battery cable clamp with IBS to break (Figure 2).
- Partially raise the vehicle on an appropriate hoist.
- For 4x2 vehicles, loosen the left outer tie rod end jam nut (Figure 5).
- Remove and DISCARD the right and left side outer tie rod nuts (Figure 5).
Figure 5 – Outer Tie Rod End Nut (Left Side Shown)
- Using Special Tool 9360 or equivalent, separate both outer tie rod ends from the steering knuckle arms.
- For 4x2 vehicles, remove and discard the left outer tie rod end.
NOTE: Removing the left tie rod end will give clearance required to remove the EPS gear from the vehicle.
- Raise the vehicle completely on the hoist.
Figure 6 – EPS Gear Steering Column Intermediate Shaft Pinch Bolt
- Remove and DISCARD the steering column intermediate shaft lower pinch bolt (Figure 6).
- Separate the steering column intermediate shaft from the EPS gear shaft.
- Disconnect the two electrical connectors located at Electric Power Steering (EPS) gear (Figure 7).
Figure 7 – EPS Gear Electrical Connectors
Figure 8 – Electric Power Steering Gear Mounting Bolts (4x4 Shown)
- Remove and save the two EPS gear mounting bolts (Figure 8).
- For 4x2 vehicles, turn the EPS gear steering shaft to the full right turn position.
NOTE: Turning the EPS gear to the full right turn position will give clearance required to remove the EPS gear from the vehicle.
- Remove the EPS gear then render it unusable and discard.
NOTE: No other vehicle components need to be removed to gain clearance for EPS gear removal.
EPS Gear Installation
- For 4x2 vehicles, if the tie rod ends are installed on new EPS gear, remove and save the left tie rod end from the new EPS gear.
- For 4x2 vehicles, turn the new EPS gear steering shaft to the full right turn position.
- Position the new EPS gear to the front crossmember.
- Install the two EPS gear mounting bolts and tighten them to 180 N·m + 90° turn (133 ft. lbs. + 90° turn) (Figure 6).
- Connect the two electrical connectors at EPS gear (Figure 7).
- For 4x2 vehicles, center the steering gear by turning the EPS gear steering shaft from lock-to-lock, counting the turns. Then turn the steering shaft half the turns that are required to go lock-to-lock.
- Slide the intermediate shaft onto the EPS gear shaft and install a NEW intermediate shaft pinch bolt. Tighten the pinch bolt to 55 N·m (41 ft. lbs.) (Figure 6).
- Install the new tie rod ends to the new EPS gear if not already installed.
- Clean and dry the tie rod end studs and the tapers in the steering knuckle arms. Then install the tie rod ends into the steering knuckles.
- Install NEW tie rod end to knuckle nuts. Tighten the nuts to 30 N·m + 90° turn (22 ft. lbs. + 90° turn) (Figure 5).
- If Equipped, Install the front skid plate. Tighten the bolts to 18 N·m (13 ft. lbs.).
- Partially lower the vehicle from the hoist.
- Install the front tires and wheels. Tighten the lug nuts to:
- Coned Nut 176 N·m (130 ft. lbs.).
- Flanged Nut 190 N·m (140 ft. lbs.).
- Lower the vehicle from the hoist.
- Loosen the M6 battery cable clamp with IBS captive nut (Figure 4).
NOTE: Do not remove the M6 captive nut, doing so may cause the M6 stud on the battery cable clamp with IBS to break (Figure 2).
- Install the negative battery cable eyelet on the IBS M8 stud (Figure 4).
- Connect the IBS wire harness connector. Make sure there is no stress on the wires (Figure 4).
- Install and tightening the M8 negative battery cable eyelet nut to 16 N·m (12 ft. lbs.) (Figure 4).
NOTE: Avoid rotating the IBS during tightening of the M8 nut in order to avoid contact between the wire harness connector receptacle and the battery.
- Tighten the M6 battery cable clamp with IBS nut to 6 N·m (53 in. lbs.) (Figure 4).
- Install a battery charger. Verify that the charging rate provides 13.0 to 13.5 volts. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
NOTE: Use an accurate stand-alone voltmeter. The battery charger volt meter may not be sufficiently accurate. Voltages outside of the specified range will cause an unsuccessful flash. If voltage reading is too high, apply an electrical load by activating the park or headlamps and/or HVAC blower motor to lower the voltage.
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the vehicle data link connector.
- Place the ignition in the “RUN” position.
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- From the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the vehicle to be updated.
- From the “Action Items” screen, select the “Topology” tab.
- From the “Topology” tab, select the “EPS” module icon.
- Select the “ Functions” tab.
- Select “Clear Steering Pull Compensation”.
- Follow the screen prompts to complete the task.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
- Place the ignition in the “OFF” position and then remove the wiTECH micro pod II device from the vehicle.
- Place the truck on an alignment rack and set the toe alignment per specifications published in DealerConnect Service Library. Tighten the tie rod end jam nuts to 90 N·m (66 ft. lbs.).
- Road test the vehicle to verify steering wheel is centered.
- Return the vehicle to the customer or vehicle inventory.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Inspect the ESP gear serial number (EPS gear not involved in recall)||19-VB-91-81||0.2 hours|
|Inspect and Replace the ESP gear (4x4) (includes toe set)||19-VB-91-82||1.3 hours|
|Inspect and Replace the ESP gear (4x2) (includes toe set)||19-VB-91-83||1.4 hours|
|Front Skid Plate||19-VB-91-60||0.1 hours|
Add the cost of the recall parts package plus applicable dealer allowance to your claim.
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403. An agent can confirm part availability and help schedule an appointment
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity.
Please reference Safety Recall VB9.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
Electric Power Steering Gear
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY ITEM OF EQUIPMENT NEED REPAIRS?
FCA records indicate that you may have had an EPS gear replaced or purchased for your vehicle . Some EPS gear assemblies may have been built with a contaminated circuit card assembly that may short circuit. A short in the control circuit components may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist which may cause an inconsistent steering effort, especially during lower speed maneuvers. Inconsistent steering effort can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA will exchange/replace your EPS gear  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will inspect the EPS gear serial number for involvement in this recall and all involved EPS gears will be either exchanged or replaced with an EPS gear that is not contaminated. We recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring your EPS gear or vehicle with EPS gear installed and this letter with you to your dealership.
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VB9
REASON FOR THIS EQUIPMENT SAFETY RECALL
Some EPS gear assemblies may have been built with a contaminated circuit card assembly that may short circuit. A short in the control circuit components may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist which may cause an inconsistent steering effort, especially during lower speed maneuvers. Inconsistent steering effort can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
FCA US will conduct a voluntary safety recall to replace the EPS gear assembly. The remedy for this condition is not currently available. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established communication methods. This recall is estimated to launch in the 4th Quarter of 2019.
We ask that you please take the time to ensure that your personnel are aware of this communication and are prepared to execute a customer friendly process for inquiries regarding involved vehicles.
Customer Services Field Operations
FCA US LLC
1 Affected Product
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|MOPAR||ELEC POWER STEERING GEAR||08/22/2019 - 09/17/2019|
8 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-1
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 11/15/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VB9
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-2
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- 【Accurate ABS/SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. To get real-time tech-support, please email: ❤Autelonline @outlook.com❤
- 【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy to Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure: 1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine. 2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear. 3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen. 4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】AL619 supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo. Check compatibility, please send VIN to ❤Autelonline @outlook.com ❤
- 【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Get AL619, it will comes with Free lifetime software update online. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports by connecting the scan tool to a PC or laptop with the USB cable supplied.
- ABS/SRS Scanner ➤ This OBD2 scanner has been on the market for more than 3 years. It provides you with ABS&SRS diagnostic functions and a full-function OBD fault code gnostic system. Say goodbye to both costly repairs and cunning dealerships. With TOPDON Elite back you up, you can always find out what is underneath the hood without dirty your hands!
- ABS/SRS Diagnostic Tool for 24 Vehicles Brands ➤ CHRYSLER, USAFORD (NOT include EUFORD), GM, ACURA, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, HOLDEN, MINI, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, SEAT, SKODA, VOLVO, VW, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, NISSAN, TOYOTA.
- All OBDII Functions for most US Car Models after 1996 ➤ This OBD2 scanner can do more than you can imagine, conducting I/M monitor readiness test and O2 sensor Test, killing the MIL(Check Engine Light) and ABS&SRS warning lights, reading freeze frame data and reading and clearing DTCs, Etc.
- Multilingual Menu and DTC Definitions ➤ This code reader works with English, French, Spanish. NO battery needed, plug and play. High compatibility support full OBD2/EOBD protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765 -4.
- What You Get ➤ 1-year customers' service and lifetime free upgrade on website (instruction can be found in Description). 1 vehicle code reader; 1 User's Manual; 1 USB Cable; 1TF card; 1TF card reader.
- 🚘【ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission Diagnosis】Autel ML629 OBD2 scanner can acccess and scan ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and OBDII systems on various European, American, and Asian vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights, get your vehicle ready for the annual test. With its budget-friendly cost, ML629 is ideal car diagnostic tool for DIYers and home mechanics. NOTE: Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility before purchase.
- 🚘【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests】Autel MaxiLink ML629 check engine code reader can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read & erase codes, view live data in text or graph, freeze frame, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, On-Board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information and module present. This engine analyzer can pinpoint the fault cause of the engine system to turn off check engine light.
- 🚘【DTC Definitions Lookup】As an upgraded version of AL619, ML619, Autel ML629 is designed to come with built-in DTC library of 7000 DTC definitions. ML629 OBDII code reader can quickly retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) codes, manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes and access the complete library of DTC definitions.
- 🚘【Data Review, Printing & Lifetime Free Updates】MaxiLink ML629 auto diagnostic scanner has data review function that enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print out the diagnostic report for further analysis. NOTE: ML629 comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates. Update the scanner using a card reader before use to cover more vehicles.
- 🚘【Risk-Free Purchase & 24/7 Support】Autel MaxiLink ML629 ABS, SRS scanner is backed by 30 Day NEW REPLACEMENT & FULL REFUND policy and comes with 1(One) Year Warranty. With 24/7 tech & sales support, your purchase is 100% risk-free. NOTE: To change menu language, please send 12 digits Serial Number to [email protected] to get authorization.
- 1⃣【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 👉👉【We Always Got your BACK ! 】This original Launch scanner is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Launch seller, provide you with 2021 newest original Launch CRP123 with reliable quality. ([email protected])
- 【UPGRADED VERSION OF CRP129/VIII+ 2021 NEWEST LAUNCH SCANNER + ENHANCED HARDWARE】Based on LAUNCH CRP129 and VIII, LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool adds two more reset services (TPMS reset, throttle adaptation), AutoVIN scan, 4 in1 graphing parameter, Automatic Health Report, Lifetime Free one-click Update, Online Google Search, Battery Voltage Test, navigation & hot keys. We also upgraded the hardware: Larger 5” touch screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience.
- 【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN + DIAGNOSTIC REPORT GENERATION】This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used reset service: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. The Auto VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, save time and money.
- 【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD STREAM IN GRAPHIC+ DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool reads graphic data streams for Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS systems, and turn off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text & graph format, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. Playback supports 2 graphs or 4 PID's graphed. 9 Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONE-CLICK UPDATE + OVER 10000+ VEHICLE MODELS + FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】One-click free update via Wi-Fi, fixed bugs, and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands, Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle, mostly manufactured after 1996. Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- 【TECH SUPPORT + WORKS FOR YOU!!!】LaunchDirect and Launch provide 5 YRS Warranty and 60 days unconditional return!!! ➤Any problem, you can freely contact us via our Customer service email or Amazon message. This OBD2 scanner fits for Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truck man, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
- 👍【ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS】: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES】: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- 👍【COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE】: AL609P OBD2 scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). Autel AL609P comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- 👍【TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- 👍【DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES】: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】 This obd2 scanner has full OBD2 functions, including: Read & Clear DTCs, read freeze frame data, turn off MIL, I/M readiness status, O2 sensor test, Evap Systems Test, on-board monitor test, read vehicle information.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- E660 only support 3 systems (Engine, ABS, Airabg) and 2 special functions (SAS reset, EPB reset) for 44 car makes. Please check the following description for vehicle coverage.
- The E660 covers more than 40 vehicle makes. Including the latest 2016/2017 models on selected makes with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc.. Read & Clear DTCs Read live data stream
- The print data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customiz
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS] - Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on vehicle's other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- [ADVANCED DATASTREAM GRAPH] - Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Compatible with over 46 vehicle makers for a complete car diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] - Equipped with an intuitive interface, 4-inch TFT color backlit large screen, 2 cutouts in the back for holding easily, strong rugged anti-slip rubber housing. Supports lifetime free update and print online via an update software tool downloaded from ANCEL website.
- 🌲【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 🌲【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 🌲【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 🌲【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 🌲【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API