November 14, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19E077000
A short circuit can cause an intermittent loss of power steering assist, requiring an inconsistent steering effort to control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19E077
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Potential Number of Units Affected 15
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain Mopar Steering Rack and Pinion Electric Gear Assemblies for Ram 1500 trucks (part number 68419897AB) sold as service replacement parts. The electric power steering (EPS) gears may contain a contaminated circuit card assembly that can short circuit.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EPS gear assembly, free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA's number for this recall is VB9.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Equipment Safety Recall VB9 / NHTSA 19E-077 Electric Power Steering Gear
FCA US has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain Electric Power Steering (EPS) gears intended for use on 2013 - 2019 Model Year (DS) Ram 1500 pickup trucks. Some EPS gear assemblies may have been built with a contaminated circuit card assembly that may short circuit. A short in the control circuit components may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist which may cause an inconsistent steering effort, especially during lower speed maneuvers. Inconsistent steering effort can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning
The EPS gear serial number must be inspected and all involved EPS gears must be either exchanged or replaced with an EPS gear that is not contaminated.
EPS gear part numbers are specific to the vehicle build plant. Refer to the first digit of the VIN. Order the correct part based on VIN first digit.
|68419897AB||1||EPS GEAR, Rack and Pinion (VIN Begins with 1)|
|68419892AB||1||EPS GEAR, Rack and Pinion (VIN Begins with 3)|
|06508531AA||1||BOLT, Steering Column Intermediate Shaft|
|06506557AA||2||NUT, Outer Tie Rod End|
No parts return required for this campaign. Render the recalled EPS gear unusable and discard.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|wiTECH micro pod II|
|Steering Wheel Holder|
EPS Gear Serial Number Inspection
- If customer brings only the EPS gear for inspection, proceed to Step 4.
- Position the vehicle on a suitable lift then raise and support the vehicle.
- If Equipped, remove the front skid plate.
- Locate and read the serial number on the EPS gear (Figures 1 and 2).
- Compare EPS gear serial number to recalled EPS gear serial number list:
Figure 1 – Serial Number Location
Figure 2 – Serial Number
- Is the serial number on EPS gear listed in recalled EPS gear serial number list?
- YES, The EPS gear serial number matches one of the serial numbers listed:
- EPS gear not installed in the vehicle, exchange the EPS gear and return the recalled EPS gear to the Mopar Core Return Center for core credit. Claim the inspection LOP.
- EPS gear is installed in the vehicle, replace the EPS gear following the Service Procedure on Page 5.
- NO, The EPS gear serial number is NOT listed so is not recalled.
- EPS gear not installed in the vehicle, return the EPS gear to the customer. Claim the inspection LOP.
- EPS gear is installed in the vehicle, reinstall the skid plate if removed then return the vehicle to the customer. Claim the inspection LOP.
EPS Gear Removal
- Position the vehicle on a suitable lift.
- Place the ignition in the OFF position.
- Using a steering wheel holder, lock the steering wheel at the 12 o'clock center position to keep it from rotating. This keeps the clockspring in the proper orientation (Figure 3).
- Open the hood.
- Disconnect the Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS) wire harness connector (Figure 2).
- Remove the M8 negative battery cable eyelet nut (Figure 2).
- Remove the negative battery cable eyelet and isolate the negative battery cable away from the IBS negative cable terminal (Figure 2).
Figure 3 – Steering Wheel Holder
Figure 2 – Vehicle Battery
- Loosen the M6 battery cable clamp with IBS captive nut (Figure 2).
NOTE: Do not remove the M6 captive nut, doing so may cause the M6 stud on the battery cable clamp with IBS to break (Figure 2).
- Partially raise the vehicle on an appropriate hoist.
- For 4x2 vehicles, loosen the left outer tie rod end jam nut (Figure 5).
- Remove and DISCARD the right and left side outer tie rod nuts (Figure 5).
Figure 5 – Outer Tie Rod End Nut (Left Side Shown)
- Using Special Tool 9360 or equivalent, separate both outer tie rod ends from the steering knuckle arms.
- For 4x2 vehicles, remove and discard the left outer tie rod end.
NOTE: Removing the left tie rod end will give clearance required to remove the EPS gear from the vehicle.
- Raise the vehicle completely on the hoist.
Figure 6 – EPS Gear Steering Column Intermediate Shaft Pinch Bolt
- Remove and DISCARD the steering column intermediate shaft lower pinch bolt (Figure 6).
- Separate the steering column intermediate shaft from the EPS gear shaft.
- Disconnect the two electrical connectors located at Electric Power Steering (EPS) gear (Figure 7).
Figure 7 – EPS Gear Electrical Connectors
Figure 8 – Electric Power Steering Gear Mounting Bolts (4x4 Shown)
- Remove and save the two EPS gear mounting bolts (Figure 8).
- For 4x2 vehicles, turn the EPS gear steering shaft to the full right turn position.
NOTE: Turning the EPS gear to the full right turn position will give clearance required to remove the EPS gear from the vehicle.
- Remove the EPS gear then render it unusable and discard.
NOTE: No other vehicle components need to be removed to gain clearance for EPS gear removal.
EPS Gear Installation
- For 4x2 vehicles, if the tie rod ends are installed on new EPS gear, remove and save the left tie rod end from the new EPS gear.
- For 4x2 vehicles, turn the new EPS gear steering shaft to the full right turn position.
- Position the new EPS gear to the front crossmember.
- Install the two EPS gear mounting bolts and tighten them to 180 N·m + 90° turn (133 ft. lbs. + 90° turn) (Figure 6).
- Connect the two electrical connectors at EPS gear (Figure 7).
- For 4x2 vehicles, center the steering gear by turning the EPS gear steering shaft from lock-to-lock, counting the turns. Then turn the steering shaft half the turns that are required to go lock-to-lock.
- Slide the intermediate shaft onto the EPS gear shaft and install a NEW intermediate shaft pinch bolt. Tighten the pinch bolt to 55 N·m (41 ft. lbs.) (Figure 6).
- Install the new tie rod ends to the new EPS gear if not already installed.
- Clean and dry the tie rod end studs and the tapers in the steering knuckle arms. Then install the tie rod ends into the steering knuckles.
- Install NEW tie rod end to knuckle nuts. Tighten the nuts to 30 N·m + 90° turn (22 ft. lbs. + 90° turn) (Figure 5).
- If Equipped, Install the front skid plate. Tighten the bolts to 18 N·m (13 ft. lbs.).
- Partially lower the vehicle from the hoist.
- Install the front tires and wheels. Tighten the lug nuts to:
- Coned Nut 176 N·m (130 ft. lbs.).
- Flanged Nut 190 N·m (140 ft. lbs.).
- Lower the vehicle from the hoist.
- Loosen the M6 battery cable clamp with IBS captive nut (Figure 4).
NOTE: Do not remove the M6 captive nut, doing so may cause the M6 stud on the battery cable clamp with IBS to break (Figure 2).
- Install the negative battery cable eyelet on the IBS M8 stud (Figure 4).
- Connect the IBS wire harness connector. Make sure there is no stress on the wires (Figure 4).
- Install and tightening the M8 negative battery cable eyelet nut to 16 N·m (12 ft. lbs.) (Figure 4).
NOTE: Avoid rotating the IBS during tightening of the M8 nut in order to avoid contact between the wire harness connector receptacle and the battery.
- Tighten the M6 battery cable clamp with IBS nut to 6 N·m (53 in. lbs.) (Figure 4).
- Install a battery charger. Verify that the charging rate provides 13.0 to 13.5 volts. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
NOTE: Use an accurate stand-alone voltmeter. The battery charger volt meter may not be sufficiently accurate. Voltages outside of the specified range will cause an unsuccessful flash. If voltage reading is too high, apply an electrical load by activating the park or headlamps and/or HVAC blower motor to lower the voltage.
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the vehicle data link connector.
- Place the ignition in the “RUN” position.
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- From the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the vehicle to be updated.
- From the “Action Items” screen, select the “Topology” tab.
- From the “Topology” tab, select the “EPS” module icon.
- Select the “ Functions” tab.
- Select “Clear Steering Pull Compensation”.
- Follow the screen prompts to complete the task.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
- Place the ignition in the “OFF” position and then remove the wiTECH micro pod II device from the vehicle.
- Place the truck on an alignment rack and set the toe alignment per specifications published in DealerConnect Service Library. Tighten the tie rod end jam nuts to 90 N·m (66 ft. lbs.).
- Road test the vehicle to verify steering wheel is centered.
- Return the vehicle to the customer or vehicle inventory.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Inspect the ESP gear serial number (EPS gear not involved in recall)||19-VB-91-81||0.2 hours|
|Inspect and Replace the ESP gear (4x4) (includes toe set)||19-VB-91-82||1.3 hours|
|Inspect and Replace the ESP gear (4x2) (includes toe set)||19-VB-91-83||1.4 hours|
|Front Skid Plate||19-VB-91-60||0.1 hours|
Add the cost of the recall parts package plus applicable dealer allowance to your claim.
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403. An agent can confirm part availability and help schedule an appointment
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity.
Please reference Safety Recall VB9.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
Electric Power Steering Gear
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY ITEM OF EQUIPMENT NEED REPAIRS?
FCA records indicate that you may have had an EPS gear replaced or purchased for your vehicle . Some EPS gear assemblies may have been built with a contaminated circuit card assembly that may short circuit. A short in the control circuit components may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist which may cause an inconsistent steering effort, especially during lower speed maneuvers. Inconsistent steering effort can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA will exchange/replace your EPS gear  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will inspect the EPS gear serial number for involvement in this recall and all involved EPS gears will be either exchanged or replaced with an EPS gear that is not contaminated. We recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring your EPS gear or vehicle with EPS gear installed and this letter with you to your dealership.
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VB9
REASON FOR THIS EQUIPMENT SAFETY RECALL
Some EPS gear assemblies may have been built with a contaminated circuit card assembly that may short circuit. A short in the control circuit components may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist which may cause an inconsistent steering effort, especially during lower speed maneuvers. Inconsistent steering effort can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
FCA US will conduct a voluntary safety recall to replace the EPS gear assembly. The remedy for this condition is not currently available. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established communication methods. This recall is estimated to launch in the 4th Quarter of 2019.
We ask that you please take the time to ensure that your personnel are aware of this communication and are prepared to execute a customer friendly process for inquiries regarding involved vehicles.
Customer Services Field Operations
FCA US LLC
1 Affected Product
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|MOPAR||ELEC POWER STEERING GEAR||08/22/2019 - 09/17/2019|
8 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-1
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 11/15/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VB9
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-2
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- 【ABS/SRS Diagnostic Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Send Car information to ▲[email protected]▲ to check compatibility
- 【OBD II Diagnostics Function 】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy To Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure:1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine.2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear.3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen.4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】Supports more than 50 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Lancia, Fiat, Dacia, Citroen, Alfa, Abarth.
- 【About Software Update】Free lifetime software updates are available for AL619. Download the newest software anytime. The customer service team is available for 24 hours:▲[email protected]▲You can get a quick respond and solution from seller
- 📀【GENERAL】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 【WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS】: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- 【GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY】: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- 【ONLINE UPDATE INCLUDED】: The obd2 scanner is Internet updatable and upgradable, we offer 12 months warranty insurance.
- 🚗 Lifelong Free Software Online Update 🚗 NOTE: ABS, Airbag, Engine and Transmission diagnosis is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number via email☛[email protected]☚ to get technical support if you are unsure if the scan tool is suitable for your vehicle. 24 hours online customer service is available if you have any issues about the scanne
- 🚗 ABS SRS ENGINE TRANSMISSION & Auto VIN function 🚗 This code reader can read and erase DTCs for ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes. ADVANCED version of Autel ML619/ AL619, ml629 With Multi languages options for the menu. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- 🚗 Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) 🚗 ML629 scan tool can clear codes and reset monitors. Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN). Views freeze-frame data, graphs data.TF memory card for data backup.With the useful DTC Lookup function, you have instant access to over 7000 DTC definitions in the DTC library.
- 🚗 Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619 🚗 Autel ML629, is an excellent solution for DIYers to pinpoint various vehicle problems. Autel ML629 code reader supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete OBD II diagnosis and reads/erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, engine and transmission. Clears codes and resets monitors, ABS & SRS warning lights, and pass the smog test quickly and accurately.
- 🚗 WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE 🚗 This fixd car diagnostic tool can work on including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsub, ect. ML629 works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) ‒ domestic and import, and supports 12 languages ( Contact ☛[email protected]☚ for language change if you need )
- 1⃣【 Check Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- ⚠【 Youtube influencer Mechanic Scotty Kilmer Strongly Recommend 】--Cardiag provides 5 YRS Warranty for any quality problem with a replacement or refund . What you get: 1x CRP123 obd2 scanner handset, 1x card reader, 1x TF card, 1x OBDII diagnostic cable, 1x USB cable, user manual, 1 set* car panel removal tool (Gift) .
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by ASE Certified Mechanics
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC TOOL] - FX2000 scan tool does not only include OBD/EOBD standard protocol diagnosis but also performs full detection on vehicles three mainly ECU's systems (ABS/ SRS/ Transmission), besides, it also can read/erase fault codes and turn off warning light in above four systems. Note: FX2000 scanner ONLY supports cars from 2005 and newer for ABS/SRS/ Transmission system testings.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Supports full OBDII test modes with advanced mode 4(Live PCM Data Stream in graphics formats), ability to Read/Clear DTCs and do smog tests including I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, etc., that will keep your mind from worrying about car emission problems. It also supports read freeze frame data, EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- [ADD-ON EXTRA FUNCTIONS] - Ability to graph, record, and replay live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS; Besides, it also comes with the added benefits of reading data streaming in one graph for various system, you can check the four parameters in the meantime which is intended to help you quickly find the vehicle potential problems.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Includes 46 vehicle makers of the OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Support English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- [WORTHY TO OWN] - Equipped with an intuitive interface, 4.0-inch TF color screen, smart Buttons design for easy to handling. We also support lifetime free updates online via a TF card on Ancel official website.
- ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE: AL609P car scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). This OBD2 Scan Tool comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- THE WORLD'S SUPERIOR LAUNCH X-431: LAUNCH CRP123 Featuring the unique and 3.5 TFT color display, the CRP123 OBDII code reader supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. It is truly the ultimate in power and affordability , added benefits of read DataStream for 4 systems and vehicle diagnostic report. allowing users to do their jobs faster. Graph, Record, Replay data and troubleshooter code tips help users to save diagnosis and repair time
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE Coverage:Support four basic systems(ENG/TCM/ABS/SRS) for main stream models: Asian car models: Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu.USA car models: Ford, GM, Chrysler.European car models: Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar .etc.
- MAIN FUNCTION:Reads and clears codes on ENG/TCM/ABS/SRS. DLC location hints/ DTC help/ Data stream display in waveform;Retrieves generic (P0, P2,P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes, and pending codes;Easily determindes the cause of Check Engine Light;Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors;Displays DTS definitions;Views freeze frame data;Displays monitor and I/M rediness status;Reads live PCM data stream,Displays live O2 sensor test data;
- SPECIAL FUNCTION: Easily determindes the cause of Check Engine Light, Performs modules present test, Enhanced OBD II Mode 6, Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN )
- Warranty: 100% Money Back Guarantee; Life-Long time Free update Online ;hassle free 1-year replacement warranty with friendly and professional customer service.Click the Orange Button to Buy Now!
- 【Upgraded version of 2019】: This product has been on the market for more than 3 years, we have been constantly doing hardware and software optimization to ensure that the latest version is the best use. This automobile fault diagnosis instrument has two sets of systems, a full-functional OBD fault code diagnosis system and a detection and diagnosis system of ABS and SRS. Say goodbye to the high cost of car repair and waiting time, with professional diagnostic Tool, you are also a professional Dyer.
- 【Car ABS/SRS Diagnostic Tool for 24 Brands Vehicles】: CHRYSLER, USAFORD (NOT include EUFORD), GM, ACURA, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, HOLDEN, MINI, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, SEAT, SKODA, VOLVO, VW, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, NISSAN, TOYOTA.
- 【Full-function On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) for all Car Models after 1996】: This OBD2 Scanner also has a lot of functions, including I/M monitor readiness test. turning off the MIL (check engine light) and ABS/SRS warning lights, viewing freeze frame data, O2 sensor test, reading and clearing DTCs, and more.
- 【Multilingual Menu and DTC Definitions】: It works with English, French, Spanish. Don't need any Battery or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in vehicle. High Compatibility Support full OBD2/EOBD protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765 -4.
- 【What You Get】: 1-year friendly customers' service and Lifetime Free Upgrade on top don. us to download the updating tool to register and upgrade the item. 1 * vehicle code reader; 1 * User's Manual; 1 * USB Cable; 1* TF card; 1* TF card reader.
Last update on 2020-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API