DATE: March 11, 2015
HELP USING THE wiTECH DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION FOR FLASHING AN ECU IS AVAILABLE BY SELECTING “HELP” THEN “HELP CONTENTS” AT THE TOP OF THE wiTECH DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION WINDOW.
THE wiTECH SOFTWARE LEVEL MUST BE AT 15.03 OR HIGHER TO PERFORM THIS PROCEDURE.
Flash: Service Tire Pressure System Message
This bulletin involves updating the Tire Pressure Module (TPM) software and performing a Misc-function routine.
|2014-2015||(WK)||Jeep Grand Cherokee|
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with Tire Pressure Monitor System (Sales Codes XGM).
- This bulletin applies to LD, vehicles built on or after March 24, 2014 (MDH 0324XX) or on or before December 15, 2014 (MDH 1215XX).
- This bulletin applies to JC vehicles built on or after April 05, 2014 (MDH 0405XX) or on or before February 28, 2015 (MDH 0228XX).
- This bulletin applies to WD. WK, vehicles built on or after February 28, 2014 (MDH 0228XX) or on or before February 18, 2015 (MDH 0218XX).
The customer may notice a message “Service Tire Pressure System” displayed on the cluster. On further inspection the technician may find the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs):
- C151D – Tire Pressure Sensor Location Undetermined.
- C1581 – Front/Rear Side Tire Pressure Sensor Location Undetermined.
Using a Scan Tool (wiTECH) with the appropriate Diagnostic Procedures available in TechCONNECT, verify no DTCs are set. If DTCs or symptom conditions, other than the ones listed above are present, record the issues on the repair order and repair as necessary before proceeding further with this bulletin.
If the customer describes the symptom/condition listed above or if the technician finds the DTC, perform the Repair Procedure.
SPECIAL TOOLS/EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
|9936||TPM-RKE Analyzer Tool|
- Is the vehicle a Charger (LD)?
- Yes >>> Proceed to Step #2.
- No >>> Proceed to Step #3.
- Is the vehicle a 2014 LD ?
- Yes >>> Proceed to Step #3.
- No >>> Proceed to Step #4.
NOTE: Some of the modules may already have the latest software in it. If the part number ends with AD, just perform the Misc-Function routine in step 4.
- Reprogram the TPM with the latest software. Detailed instructions for flashing control modules using the wiTECH Diagnostic Application are available by selecting the “HELP” tab on the upper portion of the wiTECH window, then “HELP CONTENTS.” This will open the Welcome to wiTECH Help screen where help topics can be selected.
CAUTION: The wiTech software level MUST be at 15.03 to perform the next step.
- Using wiTECH run the “TPM Sensor Position Parameter Update” routine, this is available under the ‘Misc-Function’ tab found in the TPM section of wiTECH.
- Using the TPM-RKE Analyzer Tool, select TPM Functions, then enter the Model Year and the Body Style of the vehicle, and for the Trigger Selection select LEARN ID.
NOTE: If a TPM-RKE Tool is not available, let the vehicle sit stationary for more then 20 minutes, and then drive the vehicle for a minimum of 10 minutes while maintaining a continuous speed above 24 km/h (15 mph).
- Activate each TPM sensor with the TPM tool, this will help the TPM module learn each TPM sensor position.
NOTE: If only dashes are displayed on the cluster instead of tire pressures, perform step 6 again. In some cases the vehicle may have to be driven to get the tire pressures to be displayed.
- Using wiTECH clear any DTCs which may have been set during the TPM routine.
Reimbursable within the provisions of the warranty.
|Labor Operation No:||Description||Skill Category||Amount|
|18-19-28-91||Module, Tire Pressure Monitor, Reprogram, Run Misc Function and TPM Sensor Relearn.(2014-2015 WD, WK, JC, and 2014 LD) (0 – Introduction)||6 – Electrical and Body Systems||0.3 Hrs.|
|18-19-28-92||Module, Tire Pressure Monitor, Run Misc Function and TPM Sensor Relearn. (2015 LD Only) (0 – Introduction)||6 – Electrical and Body Systems||0.2 Hrs.|
DATE: March 11, 2015
- 【2023 For GM TIRE TPMS RELEARN TOOL】Works on most GM 2006-2023 (Chevy / Buick / GMC / Opel /Cadillac etc)equipped with 315/433 MHz , Please check the last picture with exact car model. More car models will be updated after being tested!【Please comfirm VXDAS brand LOGO, without LOGO are FAKE, and not sure the quality】
- 【ESSENTIAL VEHICLE TOOL】Tire Reset Activate Easily within 1-2 Mins, after tire rotations or change a new tire, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement.
- 【EASY TO USE】tpms reset tool can help you reprogram all tires much easier just with 3 steps. Ensure that the vehicle is in the TPMS Learn Mode, and follow the service procedure. Hold tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem. Depress Learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall.
- 【SAVE TIME& MONEY】Tire pressure monitor sensor activation tool is simple and fast ,activates the individual TPM sensor with the press of one button easily within 1-2 Mins.Save your almost 20-80$,.Much better than going to the dealer or a tire store just to get your pressure sensors reset.
- 【FRIENDLY TIPS】: 1.Make sure to hold the battery in place ,or it will not work (if you have a Excessive Installation problem about the battery,please Press down on the battery contact) 2. When using tpms relearn tool , please make sure antenna in correct position 3.9V battery should be in good condition, 4.When activation of a tire is finished,sometimes the horn or flashing will feedback.
- 2IN1 TPMS RESET TOOL: JDIAG tpms relearn tool works on both GM and Ford Series vehicles Including Opel, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, GM, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, F150, F250, Focus, Fusion, etc.
- COMPATIBLE: GM tpms relearn tool supports the vehicles with the original tire pressure monitoring system, which can enter the TPMS learning mode and 4 tires' pressure digital display based on 315/433Mhz. More than 4 tires of heavy trucks are not compatible; the external TPMS system is not supported.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL: Need to use this tire pressure relearn tool after doing tire rotation, replacement tire pressure sensors, tire pressure alarm light removal, or exchanging summer & winter tires. Please reset in the correct mode, if it fails to relearn in the correct mode, please try to relearn again in another mode.
- FRIENDLY: Simple and fast response tire reset tool awakens the individual TPMS sensor easily by pressing the power button within 1 Min. Turn off the tire pressure light by yourself and save $50-100 each time instead of going to dealers. [9V battery is not included and please make sure to use a brand new 9V battery, the magnitude of the battery voltage affects the signal strength of the product]
- RELIABLE: JDIAG Super EL50448 tpms sensor tool is widely chosen by car owners and it is the reliable TPMS activation tool trusted by professional mechanics, developed and supported by professional engineers.
- 【2023 Updated from TS401, Function as TS501/TS508】2023 newest TPMS tool TS408 comes with unparalleled sensor coverage that can trigger 99% of known TPMS sensors. TPMS relearn tool TS408 can also read sensor data, scan sensor ID, program MX-sensor, and relearn new sensors as advanced TPMS tools TS501 and TS508. With a color display screen, fast service speed, and up-to-date software update, TS408 is worth having a tool!
- 【3 Programming Methods】The Autel TPMS Programmer TS408 can program and replace Autel sensors in three ways. The auto-create supports automatically programs up to 16 sensors simultaneously in just a few minutes. The other two ways are copy by activation: copy the sensor details to a newly installed sensor, and manual input: enter the sensor ID manually. Please notice that TPMS programming is only for Autel MX-sensors, a universal sensor that can clone 98% OEM sensors.
- 【2 Relearn Ways】The TPMS tool, TS408, displays on-screen step-by-step instructions to help you relearn new sensor IDs to most Asian, US, or European vehicles' ECUs. There are two main relearn methods: fixed relearn and automatic relearn. Please note that the TPMS relearn tool TS408 does not support OBD relearn. After you rotate the tires or change new sensors, this feature will help you reset the TPMS, and turn off the faulty light.
- 【1 Second to Read Sensor Data】The 2023 TPMS tool TS408 reads the sensor ID and shows you exactly which specific tire is having problems, which is a useful feature to quickly and precisely identify problematic tires without having to remove the tyres to check them all. You can also check tire pressure, temperature, and battery condition with this TPMS tool to determine if the tire is in good condition.
- 【24/7 Reliable Service】With the purchase of TS408, you will enjoy a 1-year warranty and LIFETIME free update. You just need to connect the device using the USB cable that comes with it and install the downloaded updates regularly, and your TPMS tool will never be outdated for the newest vehicles. Plus, we offer you 24/7 professional after-purchase services and 30 days of free return service for every client.
- 🏆【2023 Newest Complete TPMS System Scan Scanner, Must-have Tool for Home Mechanic】With the powerful TPMS functions of TS501, just sub $200 investment can greatly solve your TPMS issues and will be quickly paying itself off. How to do it? Autel TS501 TPMS tool integrates full TPMS functions: TPMS diagnose & health check, Read/clear TPMS DTCs, DTC description, activate/relearn all-known TPMS sensors, TPMS reset, program Autel Mx-sensors, Read sensor data, Check Key FOB, etc.
- 🏆【Activate All Sensors & TPMS Diagnose】Upgraded version of TS401/TS408. Designed to activate all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors, can diagnose newest models up to 2020 with frequent updates. TS501 provides users with direct access to the vehicle’s ECU through OBD II connection, thus allowing users to reprogram sensor IDs and retrieve/clear TPMS DTCs, helping technicians to quickly find out faulty TPMS and turn off MILs. Please confirm with: autelchoice @ outlook . com
- 🏆【Professional TPMS Programming Tool】TS501 enables all car enthusiasts to program sensor data to Autel MX-Sensors with ease, saving you the money and trip to a dealership. With TS501, you can program AUTEL MX-Sensor (315/433MHz) with 4 programming options: Copy By Activation, Copy By Manual Input, Auto Create and Copy by OBD( Not available with TS408) to replace the faulty sensor with low battery life or one that is not functioning well. 📢👉Note: Only Autel MX-sensor can be programmed
- 🏆【Relearn All TPMS Sensors】To turn off the TPMS warning light after replacement, you need to relearn the sensors to the vehicle! Autel TS501 TPMS Relearn Tool provides 3 ways of on-tool relearn precedures to relearn both OE and aftermarket sensors: Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn & OBD Relearn. NOTE: TS501 has added Relearn by OBD comparing with TS408.
- 🏆【 Multiple Languages & Data Management】TS501 comes with Review Data function, which allows user to view and print out saved data of the latest TPMS diagnostic recordings by the service tool. Support multiple languages, if you need to authorize languages, please send S/N (12 digits at the back of the product) to autelchoice @ outlook . com
- 【2023 UPDATED EL50448】EL50448 TPMS relearn tool is an essential tool of replacement tire pressure sensor, tire pressure alarm remove or exchange tires. The upgraded EL50448 is more energy-saving, it is faster, stronger and more sensitive than other TPMS Relearn Tool.
- 【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】Works on most GM Vehicles (Chevy / Buick / GMC / Opel / Cadillac etc., from 2006-2022, Cars, SUV, Pickup) equipped with 315 or 433 MHz Tire Pressure Monitor system (TPMS) sensor.
- 【EASY TO USE】EL50448 can help you reset all tires much easier just with 3 steps. Ensure that the vehicle is in the TPMS Learn Mode, and follow the service procedure. Hold tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem. Depress Learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall.
- 【SAVE TIME&MONEY】Tire pressure monitor sensor activation tool is simple and fast ,activates the individual TPM sensor with the press of one button easily within 1-2 Mins.Save your almost 20-80$,.Much better than going to the dealer or a tire store just to get your pressure sensors reset.
- 【FRIENDLY TIPS】1. When using EL50448, please make sure antenna in correct position. 2. Please make sure the 9v battery in good condition. 3.For Different vehicle EL50448 may need different times to reset all of your tire sensors after rotation. 4. 12 months guarantee, please feel free to contact us if you have any trouble during use.
- 🚗【100% TPMS RELEARN】Autel TPMS relearn tool TS408 works as a professional TPMS relearn scanner, to relearn almost all known sensor IDs. When any tires are rotated, you can perform Auto Relearn, or stationary relearn to introduce a new sensor ID to the vehicle’s ECU. The detailed on-screen relearn procedures prompt a quick operation.
- 🚗【AUTEL SENSOR PROGRAMMING】Autel Programming tool TS408 provides you with 3 easy ways – Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, Auto Create 1-16 sensors to perform TPMS sensor programming. You can get the Autel MX sensor programmed in seconds and it will function the same way as the original equipment sensor for the specific vehicle.
- 🚗【98% TPMS SENSOR ACTIVATION】Our TPMS scan tool TS408 triggers up to 98% TPMS sensors on the market. You can fast and accurately trigger and decode sensors to read their ID, pressure, temperature, and voltage before servicing the tires/wheels or when you are performing programming or relearn. No need to purchase a separate activation tool.
- 🚗【TPMS SENSOR READING】Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 retrieves sensor ID, pressure, temperature, battery condition, alerting you of the real-time tire condition. Based on the information including manufacturer, frequency, relearn type, etc, you can always quickly know what kind of sensor you need, to replace the bad one.
- 🚗【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE】The multi-purpose TPMS scan tool Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 serves to multiple vehicles makes and models. And, as a seller authorized by Autel, we are making every effort to meet your requirement on all fronts. 1)1-year warranty; lifetime of free update; 2)30-day free return policy; 3)24-hour tech support.
- 🚗【Autel MaxiTPMS TS408】👉The MaxitPMS TS408 TPMS scanning tool is available for multiple vehicle manufacturers and models. TS408 is used to activate all known TPMS sensors. After replacing sensors, tire pressure modules, receivers, adjusting tires, etc., the learning function of TS408 can be used to register and turn off tire pressure failure lights. This can be done by the following methods: static learning, self-learning. Note: TS408 does not have any OBD functions and does not support any OBD-related functions.
- 🚗【98% TPMS SENSOR ACTIVATION】👉The TPMS scanning tool TS408 can trigger up to 98% of TPMS sensors on the market. The graphical user menu is an easy-to-use handheld tool that simplifies navigation and allows technicians to easily test, relearn and program TPMS sensors. You can trigger and The decoding sensor reads its ID, pressure, temperature and voltage before repairing the tire/wheel or when you perform programming or relearning. No need to purchase activation tool separately.
- 🚗【2 Ways to Relearn 99% Sensors】👉You can quickly get the right path to relearn universal OEM sensors after air pressure adjustment, tire or sensor replacement. This Autel MaxiTPMS TPMS relearn reset tool has the built-in relearn instruction for Automatic Relearn & Stationary Relearn. The instruction is simplified for easier operation, working on the car either is designed with auto relearn, or can get relearned without driving. 🚦Note :TS408 is not 100% suitable for all cars. If you are not sure whether this product is suitable for your car, please contact us by sending to 📧email@example.com📧before ordering.
- 🚗【3 Modes to Program MX-Sensor】👉TS408 provides 3 simple methods-activate copy, manually enter copy, and automatically create 1-16 sensors to perform TPMS sensor programming. You can program the Autel MX sensor in a few seconds, and it will play the same way as the original equipment sensor for a specific vehicle. The 3 different programming methods are very simple and can help reduce service time.
- 🚗【1 Second to Get Sensor Data】👉This tire pressure programming tool can activate all-known TPMS sensors, 315MHz or 433MHz, to pull their data of ID, pressure, temperature, battery condition, position and OE-part number, etc., along with visual + audible responses for you to fast determine if sensors are working in normal. Follow instructions and select the correct make, model and year.
- 👍 [2023 Newest Autel TPMS Tool TS508] Upgrated from TS401/TS408/TS501, 2023 newest MaxiTPM TS508 Tool offer faster and smarter TPMS repairs for mechanics/DIYERs. It serves almost 99% of cars worldwide and integrates all you want in this powerful TPMS tool: TPMS Programming, Sensors Relearn & Activation, TPMS Reset & Diagnostics, Reading Sensor Data, Key Fob Test, etc. Any problem with vehicle models, please contact us without hesitation.
- 👍 [TPMS Programming Autel MX-Sensors Same as TS508WF] TPMS tool TS508 with 4 options to program Autel MX-Sensors: 1)Copy By Activation, 2)Copy By Manual Input, 3)Auto Create 4)Copy by OBD (Not available with TS408), surely you can choose the right method to obtain the sensor ID. No longer take your car to dealers or techs, do-it-yourself Autel TS508 TPMS tool holds on your wallet and time. Note: 🚦📢👉 Program Autel MX-Sensors (315/433MHz) ONLY. Any TPMS program problem pls contact us via MotorzoneUS @ outlook com
- 👍 [TPMS Relearn Tool Upgrade of Autel TS408] Why TPMS warning light is still on after replacing TPMS sensors? Almost every TPMS sensor must be ‘relearned’ after replacement, whether it’s genuine OE or aftermarket. TPMS relearn tool TS508 quickly relearns the sensors to the vehicle with as much as 3 ways, which are Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn, and OBD Relearn. Comparing with TS408, ⭐⭐⭐TS508 can directly write the sensor IDs to the ECU via OBD Relearn.
- 👍 [TPMS Reset Tool Autel TS508 Same as TS508WF] Want to know if the tire pressure is abnormal? Or if the sensor battery is weak? With TPMS relearn tool TS508 Tire Pressure Monitoring System Tool, you can wirelessly activate all OEM/Universal TPMS sensors on the market, helping you easily get all sensor data like sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, sensor position, frequency, etc. Choose the right vehicle make, model and year, sensor activation is a ‘Flash’ for you.
- 👍 [TPMS Scan Tool Autel TS508] Autel TS508 is a professional TPMS diagnostic scan tool, it reads and erases the DTCs from TPMS system with OBD2 connector. With the DTCs retrieved from TPMS, you could instantly pinpoint system faults to identify the fix, helping you easily erasing the DTCs and turning off the warning light. This All-in-One TPMS relearn tool comes with 🚩Lifetime Free Updated, a 🚩1-year warranty, 🚩24/7 technical support, and 🚩30-day free returns and changes to relieve your worries.
- 【NEW UPGRADE 2023 VERSION】EL50448 TPMS relearning tool is a must-have tool for tire pressure sensor replacement, tire pressure alarm removal or tire replacement. The upgraded EL50448 is more efficient and escorts your safety.
- 【Easy to Use and Operate】Use EL50448 to help you reset all your tires more easily with just 3 simple steps. Make sure the vehicle is in TPMS learn mode and follow maintenance procedures. Hold the tool against the sidewall of the tire near the valve stem. Press the learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall.
- 【Compatible with Multiple Vehicles】Compatible with most General Motors (Buick/Cadillac/GMC/Opel/Kay Chevrolet, etc., from 2006 to 2022, Sedan, SUV, pickup).
- 【Save Time and Money】Our El-50448 has a powerful sensing function to quickly and accurately activate the tire pressure sensor within 1-2 minutes. With our activation reset tool, you don't have to go to the auto repair shop to fix it, saving you valuable time and money.
- 【Reminder】: 1. When using the TPMS relearning tool, please make sure the 9V battery you are using is in good condition 2. Please make sure the antenna is in the correct position. 3. Different vehicles may take different times to reset all tire sensors after a spin. 4. Sometimes the horn or flashing will give feedback when the tire activation is complete. 5.1-year warranty, worry-free after-sales.
- 🚗 TPMS RELEARN TOOL FOR GM ➤This relearn tool is suitable for most General Motors (Chevy/Buick/GMC/Opel/Cadillac, etc, from 2006-2021, Cars, SUV, Pickup) equipped with 315MHz or 433 MHz tire pressure monitor system. Please check if this tool is suitable for your vehicle according to the last 2 pictures. For GMC Savana series, please purchase with caution, some models cannot be applied.
- 🚗 SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ➤TPMS reset activation tool can help you reprogram all tires much easier within 1-2 minutes. It is very simple and fast to operate, it activates the individual tire pressure monitor sensor with the press of one button easily. Save your money. Much better than going to the dealer or a tire store just to get your pressure sensors reset.
- 🚗 EASY-TO-USE TIRE RESET TOOL ➤Before using this EL-50448 tire relearn tool, please make sure your car is in the TPMS learn mode, then hold the tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve core, and press learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall until hearing horn sound from the car.
- 🚗 ESSENTIAL TOOL & WARM TIPS ➤EL-50448 TPMS relearn tool is an essential tool of replacement tire pressure sensor, tire pressure alarm remove or exchange tires. Please NOTE:① Different vehicle may need different times to reset all of your tire sensors after rotation,② Follow this order to test all tires: Left front, Right front, Right rear, Left rear,③ Not for TRUCK & Please use 9V battery(not include in package).
- 🚗 PRODUCT QUALITY ASSURANCE ➤Our goal is to make customers buy the most satisfactory products. If you encounter any problems during normal use, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with the most satisfactory service.
Last update on 2023-05-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.