THIS BULLETIN SUPERSEDES SERVICE BULLETIN 21-040-14, DATED NOVEMBER 26, 2014, WHICH SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM YOUR FILES. ALL REVISIONS ARE HIGHLIGHTED WITH **ASTERISKS** AND INCLUDE ADDITIONAL SYMPTOM CONDITIONS AND NEW LABOR OPS.
HELP USING THE wiTECH DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION FOR FLASHING AN ECU IS AVAILABLE BY SELECTING “HELP” THEN “HELP CONTENTS” AT THE TOP OF THE wiTECH DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION WINDOW.
THE wiTECH SOFTWARE LEVEL MUST BE AT **15.04** OR HIGHER TO PERFORM THIS PROCEDURE.
Flash: 8HP70 Transmission Shift Enhancements
|2015||(WK)||Jeep Grand Cherokee|
A small number of customers may experience one of more of the following conditions.
- **Bump sensation during low speed tip-in acceleration.**
- **Downshift engine flare during coast down deceleration at higher altitudes.**
- **Bump sensation during 6-5 downshift.**
- **Bump sensation during 1-2 upshift.**
- Intermittent delayed upshifts in 1st or 2nd gear.
- Less than desired shift quality when operating the vehicle in Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Low mode.
- With the vehicle stationary and the Selec-Terrain system set to Snow Mode, the transmission will perform a 2-1 downshift when pressing the (+) steering wheel mounted shift paddle instead of remaining in 2nd gear.