December 12, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V885000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V885
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Potential Number of Units Affected 3,329
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ORC module, free of charge. The recall began February 5, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is VE4.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall VE4 / NHTSA 19V-885 Occupant Restraint Control Module
NOTE: Some vehicles above may have been identified as not involved in this recall and therefore have been excluded from this recall.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer used vehicle inventory. Dealers should complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The Occupant Restraint Control (ORC) module on about 3,300 of the above vehicles may inadvertently deploy the airbags and/or seat belt pretensioners. The airbag warning light may or may not precede an inadvertent deployment of the airbags and/or seat belt pretensioners. Airbags or pretensioners that unexpectedly deploy may cause injury or can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
The ORC module must be replaced on all involved vehicles.
Dealers should attempt to minimize customer inconvenience by placing the owner in a loaner vehicle if the vehicle must be held overnight.
No parts return required for this campaign.
NOTE: For DRB III Enhanced Emulator and TechTOOLS requirements and troubleshooting, consult the wiTECH Knowledge Base from the wiTECH 2.0 menu.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|➢ NPN||wiTECH MicroPod II|
|➢ NPN||Laptop Computer|
|➢ NPN||wiTECH 1.0 Software|
|➢ NPN||DRB III Enhanced Emulator Tool Software|
WARNING: DISCONNECT AND ISOLATE THE NEGATIVE BATTERY CABLE AT THE NEGATIVE BATTERY POST BEFORE BEGINNING AIRBAG SYSTEM COMPONENT REMOVAL OR INSTALLATION PROCEDURES. THIS WILL DISABLE THE AIRBAG SYSTEM. FAILURE TO DISCONNECT THE BATTERY COULD RESULT IN ACCIDENTAL AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT AND POSSIBLE PERSONAL INJURY.
WARNING: ALLOW THE SYSTEM CAPACITOR TO DISCHARGE FOR TWO MINUTES BEFORE REMOVING ANY AIRBAG COMPONENTS.
- Roll down both windows.
- Open the rear deck lid.
- Remove and save five screws and the battery access cover located in the trunk (Figure 1).
- Disconnect and isolate the negative cable from the battery (Figure 2).
- Reach under the center console bezel to release the two window switch electrical connectors (Figure 4).
- Slide the boot over the park brake lever handle while raising the rear edge of the center console bezel (Figure 4).
- Reach under the center console bezel to disconnect the cigar lighter electrical connector (Figure 4).
- Reach under the center console bezel to loosen the jam nut that retains the gear shift lever to the transmission shifter shaft (Figure 5).
- Remove the seven screws securing the instrument panel center stack bezel (Figure 6).
- Carefully pull the center stack bezel with HVAC control panel forward to access electrical connectors (Figure 6).
- Disconnect the electrical connectors from the back of the HVAC control panel and engine start button.
- Remove the center stack bezel and HVAC control panel as an assembly.
- Using a trim stick, release the retaining clips and remove the door sill opening scuff plate (1) (Figure 7).
- Remove the screw (2) from the cowl side trim panel (Figure 7).
- Remove the two push pin fasteners (3) from the cowl side trim panel (Figure 7).
- Remove the cowl side trim panel (4) (Figure 7).
- Remove two screws then release the retaining clips securing the left side steering column cover (Figure 8).
- If equipped, disconnect the adjustable pedal switch electrical connector from the left side steering column cover (Figure 8).
- Remove the left side steering column cover from the vehicle (Figure 8).
- Remove the four nuts securing the steering column to the cross car beam (Figure 9).
- Remove the three screws (two left side of steering column and one right side of steering column) securing the instrument cluster bezel (Figure 12).
- Release the instrument cluster bezel retaining clips then tilt the bezel rearward away from the instrument panel while disconnecting the air vent (Figure 12).
- Release the wire harness retainer from the instrument cluster bezel then remove the bezel from the vehicle (Figure 12).
- Carefully pull the radio out of the instrument panel. Disconnect the antenna wire and the electrical connector from the back of the radio. Then remove the radio from the vehicle (Figure 14).
- Carefully pull the gauge cluster away from the instrument panel and disconnect the two electrical connectors from the back of the gauge cluster. Then remove the gauge cluster from the vehicle (Figure 16).
- Remove five screws securing the instrument panel frame to the cross car beam and air duct (Figure 17).
- Open the glove box then remove the two screws securing the left side glove box surround to the instrument panel (Figure 18).
- Release the wire harness retainer from the floor stud (Figure 19).
- As necessary for access to the ORC module, carefully reposition any wire harnesses located near the ORC module (Figure 20).
- Disconnect the yellow electrical connectors from the ORC module (Figures 20 and 21).
- Remove and save the ORC module mounting bolts (Figure 22).
- Destroy, and discard the original ORC module.
- Install the new ORC module.
- Install the ORC module mounting bolts. Tighten the bolts to 11 N·m (95 in. lbs.) (Figure 22).
- Connect the yellow electrical connectors to the ORC module (Figures 20 and 21).
NOTE: The ORC module yellow electrical connectors are marked (A) for Driver side and (B) for Passenger side. The ORC module wire harness is also marked with (D) for Driver side and (P) for Passenger side (Figure 21).
- Secure the wire harness retainer to the floor stud (Figure 19).
- Install the two screws securing the left side glove box surround to the instrument panel then close the glove box door (Figure 18).
- Install the five screws securing the instrument panel frame to the cross car beam and air duct (Figure 17).
- Connect the two electrical connectors to the back of the gauge cluster then install the gauge cluster to the instrument panel (Figure 16).
- Connect the antenna wire and electrical connector to the back of the radio then install the radio to the instrument panel (Figure 14).
- Secure the wire harness retainer to the instrument cluster bezel and align the air duct while positioning the bezel to the instrument panel (Figure 12).
- Engage the instrument cluster bezel retaining clips securing the bezel to the instrument panel (Figure 12).
- Install the three screws (two left side of steering column and one right side of steering column) securing the instrument cluster bezel (Figure 12).
- Raise the steering column to the cross car beam then install the four nuts securing the steering column. Tighten the nuts to 17 N·m (150 in. lbs.) (12.5 ft. lbs.) (Figure 10).
- If equipped, connect the adjustable pedal switch electrical connector to the left side steering column cover (Figure 8).
- Engage the retaining clips securing the left side steering column cover to the instrument panel (Figure 8).
- Install the two screws securing the left side steering column cover to the instrument panel (Figure 8).
- Position the cowl side trim panel (4) to the vehicle (Figure 7).
- Install the two push pin fasteners (3) securing the cowl side trim panel (Figure 7).
- Install the screw (2) securing the cowl side trim panel (Figure 7).
- Position the door sill opening scuff plate (1) to the vehicle then engage the retaining clips (Figure 7).
- Center stack bezel, connect the electrical connectors to the back of the HVAC control panel and engine start button.
- Position the center stack bezel to the instrument panel (Figure 6).
- Install the seven screws securing the center stack bezel to the instrument panel (Figure 6).
NOTE: Be sure that the gear shift lever knob gear shift pattern indicator is correctly orientated before tightening the jam nut.
- Reach under the center console bezel to tighten the jam nut that retains the gear shift lever to the transmission shifter shaft (Figure 5).
- Reach under the center console bezel to connect the cigar lighter electrical connector (Figure 4).
- Slide the boot over the park brake lever handle while lowering the rear edge of the center console bezel (Figure 4).
- Reach under the center console bezel to connect the two window switch electrical connectors (Figure 4).
- Carefully engage the retaining clips securing the center console bezel to the center console (Figure 3).
- Ensure that the park brake lever handle boot is properly positioned on the park brake lever handle (Figure 4).
- With the battery negative cable disconnected, connect the wiTECH MicroPod II to the Data Link Connector.
- Place the ignition in the “RUN” position.
- Exit vehicle with the scan tool.
- Open the wiTECH Diagnostic application.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- After checking that no one is inside the vehicle, connect the negative cable to the battery (Figure 2).
- Install a battery charger and verify that the charging rate provides 13.0 to 13.5 volts. Do not allow the charger to time out during the flash process. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
NOTE: Use an accurate stand-alone voltmeter. The battery charger volt meter may not be sufficiently accurate. If voltage reading is too high, apply an electrical load by activating the park or headlamps and/or HVAC blower motor to lower the voltage.
- Launch the connection wizard screen then select “Launch DRBIII Enhanced” at bottom right side of the screen.
- Click on the box to accept the wiTECH EULA software license agreement then click “Continue”.
- From “Main Menu” Select (1) “DRB III Standalone”.
- Under heading “Stand-Alone Main Menu”, select (1) “1998-2010 Diagnostics”.
- Select (1) “ALL (Except Below)”.
- Select (6) “Passive Restraints”.
- Select Restraint System screen; select (1) “Airbag”.
- Select Function screen, select (1) “Read DTCs”.
- DTC Type screen; select (1) “Active” record any DTCs.
- DTC Type screen; select (2) “Stored” record any DTCs.
- No DTCs detected; page back to Exit.
- If there are no ORC module DTCs, continue with Step 94 of this procedure.
- If there are ORC module DTCs, make repairs to the ORC module as required, then continue with Step 94 of this procedure.
- Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position.
- Disconnect the wiTECH MicroPod II from the vehicle.
- Remove the battery charger from the vehicle.
- Position the battery access cover located in the trunk then install and tighten the five screws securing the cover (Figure 1).
- Install the lower carpet to the trunk area.
- Close the rear deck lid.
- Reset the clock on the radio.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
- Ensure the original ORC module has been rendered unusable and discard.
2 Affected Products
10 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-1
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V885-0322
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-19V885-8006
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-2RCLQRT-19V885-8821
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 12/13/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VE4RCMN-19V885-3746
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 12/19/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VE4
Defect Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-19V885-7177
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-3
ISSUED Renotification NoticeRCRN-19V885-1295
Latest Recalls Documents
- 🟠【2023 MS906PRO TS with 5G Process Speed】Why MS906PRO TS scan tool surpass MS906TS? ✅Integrating all the strengths of MaxiSys MS906TS, MS906PRO TS has made a complete upgrading: 8-core processor, Android7.0 OS, and 4+128GB super memory running 4x faster & smoother diagnostics; Timely software updating & 11600mAh battery withstand long-lasting use. ✅Same functions as MS908/MK908 automotive scanner, meets needs of diagnostics and economic cost for big-scale repair garages.
- 🟠【MS906PRO TS All-in-One TPMS Intelligence Expert】Gathering all advantages of Autel TPMS tools TS501/TS508/TS601/TS608/MaxiSys MS906TS, MS906PRO TS bi-directional diagnostic scan tool packs all capabilities that tire-related technicians would ever need: TPMS Diagnostics, TPMS Reset, TPMS Retrofit, All-known Sensors Activation, Sensor Data Check, 4 Methods for Autel Sensor Programming, and 3 Options for Sensor Relearn.
- 🟠【ECU Coding Enhances Vehicle Performance】Upgraded version of Autel MK808BT /MP808 /MP808K /MS906BT, the automotive scan tool MaxiSys MS906PRO TS is a local-smith level ECU Coding tool that functions to recoding changed ECUs, replacing ECU modules, unfolding hidden functions, and improving vehicle performance. What’s more, it features VAG guided functions, Online Coding for Porsche, etc, that makes diagnostics easier and smarter.
- 🟠【36+ Service, More than Sap-on Scanners】Same functions as OEM car diagnostic scanners, this Autel scanner MaxiSys MS906PRO TS outperforms wider & deeper than them and improves 200% efficiency for technicians and large repair shops. Come with 36+ hot reset functions, the MS906PRO TS OBD2 scanner bluetooth does better in 99% of vehicles worldwide, including Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB Reset, ABS Bleeding, Throttle Matching, TPMS Reset, Seat Calibration, and more.
- 🟠【Active Test On All Systems】Never wastes your every single second, MS906PRO TS car code reader saves you time to win more businesses. Tests on thousands of cars, MS906PRO TS automotive scanner operates a stable & accurate active test to all on-board systems like fuel pump, valve, wiper, window, door, sunroof, headlamps, to pinpoint any problems within 3 minutes. And this OBD2 scanner also performs OE-level diagnostics across all vehicle systems for 100+ brands.
- 👍[New & Outstanding X431 PRO5 Scanner] LAUNCH X431 PRO5 scan tool, upgrade of LAUNCH X431 PRO3 & X431 V+ PRO, configures a SmartBox 3.0 VCI (J2534/DoIP/CAN FD compliant) that performs online programming for BMW & Benz models as OEM level. More powerful features: Online Coding for Porsche/Audi, Heavy-duty Truck Diagnostics, VAG Guided Functions, 50+ Services, etc., bring ease & efficiency. Powerful software even covers online diagnostics for FCA cars & newer model data.
- [J2534 Programming with Smartbox3.0] If you’re seeking all-in-one solutions for car ECU tuning needs, LAUNCH X431 PRO5 programming tool is ready to work for you. Support online programming for BMW&Benz and hold exclusive programming backup/restoration. Come with a Smartbox 3.0 device of J2534 standard and pair with a PC to download OEM software to upgrade the ECU software, which maximizes the vehicle performance and minimizes diagnostic problems.
- [ECU Coding Customizes All You Want] With top of the tech instruction and vehicle data, LAUNCH X431 PRO5 diagnostic scanner performs well in ECU Coding and makes everything easier 1) recode adaptive data after ECU replacement 2) personalization/retrofit to improve car comfort: deactivate auto start-stop or change interior lights 3) coding data backup/reserve 4) online coding for BMW/Benz/Porsche/VW/Skoda/Seat 5) online matching/calibration for VW/for Audi, etc.
- [Huge Vehicle Software Database] LAUNCH scanner PRO5 can be nominated as a powerful troubleshooter for 99% of post 1996-automobiles. Provide abundant exclusive functions for effortless diagnostics: Benz/BMW Data Backup/Restoration; Benz/BMW Manual Mode Programming; Benz SCN Coding/Variant Coding; BMW Coding (with newer data to 2022.03); AutoAuth for FCA SGW(2018 later); Various Online Coding Data for VW/for Audi, etc. 2-Year free updating will keep renewing the data for more vehicles.
- [AutoAuth Access & 50+ Services] Partnered AutoAuth FCA US, LAUNCH scanner can directly login to the AutoAuth account and secure check (reading DTC, active test, reset functions, etc.) for FCA vehicles. 50+ services that are needed for repair shops have been packed in X431 PRO5 auto scanner, such as Hot functions (Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, ABS Bleeding, etc.) and Comprehensive functions (High Voltage Battery Diagnostics, Transport Mode),
- CEL Doctor: The ANCEL AD310 is one of the best-selling OBD II scanners on the market and is recommended by Scotty Kilmer, a YouTuber and auto mechanic. It can easily determine the cause of the check engine light coming on, quickly read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, read live data & hard memory data, view freeze frame, I/M monitor readiness and collect vehicle information. Instead of taking car to mechanic shop, you can use it to check the trouble code and show code definition by yourself.
- Sturdy and Compact: Equipped with a 2.5 foot cable made of very thick, flexible insulation. It is important to have a sturdy scanner as it can easily fall to the ground when working in a car. The AD310 OBD2 scanner is a well-constructed device with a sleek design. It weighs 12 ounces and measures 8.9 x 6.9 x 1.4 inches. Thanks to its compact design and light weight, transporting the device is not a problem. The buttons are clearly labelled and the screen is large and displays results clearly.
- Accurate Fast and Easy to Use: The AD310 scanner can help you or your mechanic understand if your car is in good condition, provides exceptionally accurate and fast results, reads and clears engine trouble codes in seconds. If you want to find out the cause of the check engine light, this device will let you know immediately and fix the problem right away without any car knowledge. No need for batteries or a charger, get power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- OBDII Protocols and Car Compatibility: Many cheap scan tools do not really support all OBD2 protocols. This is not the case with the AD310 scanner as it can support all OBDII protocols such as KWP2000, J1850 VPW, ISO9141, J1850 PWM and CAN. This device also has extensive vehicle compatibility with 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and Asian cars, light trucks, SUVs, as well as newer OBD2 and CAN vehicles both domestic and foreign. Check compatibility with your vehicle model before purchasing.
- Home Necessity and Worthy to Own: This is an excellent code reader to travel or home with as it weighs less and it is compact in design. You can easily slide it in your backpack as you head to the garage, or put it on the dashboard, this will be a great fit for you. The AD310 is not only portable, but also accurate and fast in performance. Moreover, it covers various car brands and is suitable for people who just need a code reader to check their car.
- Multi-Functions - Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
- Wide Capability - Supports 9 protocols compatible with most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports 6 languages - English,German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian.
- LCD Display - Designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels) - white backlight and contrast adjustment. No need any battery or charger, OBD reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- Compact Design - Car diagnostic scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator.There are 6 buttons on OBD2 Scanner:scroll up/down,enter/exit and buttons that quick query VIN vehicle number& the DTC fault code.
- ABS / Airbag codes NOT Supported - It is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work with non-OBDII systems, including ABS / Airbag / Oil Service Light, etc.
- 🔔【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2023 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2023 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will t-urn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【2 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your V-IN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your V-IN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 🥝【Solid protective case KO plastic carrying bag】+ 【Lifetime update】Almost all same price-level obd scanner diagnostic tool only offers plastic bag to hold on the scanner.However, NT604 Elite automotive scanner is equipped with solid protective case, preventing your obd2 scanner from damage. Then you don’t need to pay extra money to buy a solid toolbox.
- 🚙【2023 LATEST ALL-IN-ONE BIDIRECTIONAL SCANNER FOR GM>>>NO ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEE】Launch Creader Elite Scanner can read/ erase codes, view live data text & graphing, retrieve ECU version information and support full free OE-LEVEL resets, such as➤Active Test➤ADAS Calibration➤Battery Registration➤IMMO➤ECU Coding➤Personalization➤Customization, and keep growing. PS: Don't purchase any resets in the Mall, please send the car model year and required function to firstname.lastname@example.org to check compatibillty before order.
- 🚙【BIDIRECTIONAL(ACTIVE TEST) +ADAS CALIBRATION】Bi-directional scanner can send commands to many systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls. Adas Calibrate a wide range of camera-based & radar-based driver assistance systems, Operate ADAS calibration to vehicle cameras, LKA system, ACC system, LDW system, and AVM system. Not all resets are available for all models years. Don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- 🚙【SINGLE-BRAND ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSE + ALL BRANDS FULL OBD II FUNCTIONS 】Launch Creader Elite Diagnostic Tool support diagnosis functions for all systems Including ENG/ABS/SAS/SRS/TPMS/EPB/IMMO/BMS/Fuel Systems. Besides, As a professional diagnostic scan tool for VAG full systems, Launch CRE Elite codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader, which is capable of checking engine light, reading and erasing codes, freeze frame and other 10 functions for all brand cars.
- 🚙【ALL FREE SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR GM】Launch Creader Elite Scan Tool equipped with 4IN HD touchscreen, supports lifetime All FREE special functions ONLY for GM series vehicles, Same Function as LAUNCH X431, like Battery Registration, ECU Coding, Key Programming, Oil Lamp Reset, Transmission, Electronic Parking Brake Reset, Electronic Throttle Position Reset, Airbag System, Gateway System, etc., which make it stands out among most device by saving repair time and maintenance money.
- 🚙【AUTOVIN+DIAGNOSTIC HISTORY/FEEDBACK + HEALTH REPORT SHARE/PRINT+EXPANSION FUNCTIONS】Launch Creader Elite Car Scanner supports AUTOVIN SCAN, Diagnostic History/Feedback , 4 in 1 Data Text/Graphing, Vehicle Health Report, DTC Lookup Library, Snapshot Graphing, Realtime BAT Voltage Display, etc. With Launch CRE Scan tool, you can email the diagnostic report or screenshot to anyone you want.
- 【Tips:】 Recommend to contact us to get quick response if you have any issues. Device already registered please contact us with device SN to get new activation code. When you met the device charge extra fee, please clean the cookies in setting and sign out app, then re-log in all the software will be available for free. Message us on Amazon or mail to support@kingbolen. com. Thinkdiag comes with 15 Reset functions one year free.
- 【15+ Maintenance Functions】Thinkcar Thinkdiag Scanner has 15 reset functions menu and more maintenance function under the exact car menu: Oil Reset, ABS Bleeding, Injector coding, SAS Reset, TPMS Reset, BMS Reset, Reset Gearbox, AFS Reset, SUNROOF, Break Reset, Suspension Rest, Elec. Throttle Relearn, SEAT Calibration, Key Coding etc. Thinkdiag is a professional diagnostic tool for mechanics. ECU coding is not suitable for every car modules, please check with us.
- 【All Vehicle Systems Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner】 Thinkdiag OBD2 Scanner supports all Systems diagnostic function, it can read/clear fault codes, read live data, read control module information, actuation tests and maintenance functions for ECM, BCM, SRS, TCM, BMS, TPMS, SAS, A/C system etc... It works with most car models after 1996 year of 120+ car brands, All software with 1 year free update, much valuable than other scanners in the market.
- 【Bi-Directional Test + ECU Coding】 Thinkdiag car code reader actuates solenoids and actuators for active testing, send commands to systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls which saves much time to identify malfunction causes. ECU CODING allows you to match the replaced components with ECU, flash hidden functions for BMW, GM, Benz etc. No matter you are private owner or professional technician, Thinkdiag is a powerful and handy scanner tool.
- 【Intelligent Diagnostic Tool with Auto-VIN】Thinkdiag Bluetooth OBD2 scanner makes your smart device become a professional vehicle diagnostic tool, it compatible with android and ios system. Auto-VIN function supports the Thinkdiag identifies most car models automatically. Full system Vehicle health report will be automatically created after diagnosis, report can be shared. Live Data Stream combined Graphing+Data Record better for monitoring vehicle performance and analyze the abnormal parameter.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy & Streams】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, Free Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident e-missions test.
- 【Home Necessity】Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
- [Pro OBD2 Scanner] - BlueDriver is the easiest way to scan and understand your vehicle like a professional mechanic. Read and clear your car’s trouble codes and check engine light.
- [Read & Clear All The Codes] - BlueDriver's enhanced vehicle diagnostics gives you access to information normally available only to mechanics on their OBD2 scan tools. Now you can read and clear ABS, Airbag, SRS, TPMS codes, and many more.
- [Get The Right Fix] - Much more than a car code reader, BlueDriver is a diagnostic tool. Get unlimited specific repair reports containing possible causes, reported fixes, and more for virtually every vehicle make and model.
- [Wireless & Bluetooth Enabled] - Say goodbye to wires. BlueDriver connects with Bluetooth via your phone/tablet to a sensor that plugs into your car's OBDII port. Get all of the capabilities of an expensive code reader & scan tool without any annoying wires.
- [User-Friendly App and Repair Videos] - BlueDriver gives you more ways to scan and fix your vehicle. Our iOS & Android app connects you to a large database of repair videos with step-by-step directions of repairs.
Last update on 2023-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.