March 14, 2022 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 22E019000
Difficulty steering, or a loss of steering control, can increase the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 22E019
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US, LLC)
Potential Number of Units Affected 53
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain Mopar Steering Rack and Pinion Electric Gear Assemblies with part numbers 68498478AA, 68499163AA, and 68499166AA. The steering gear rack bar may have been insufficiently hardened during manufacturing, possibly allowing it to bind within the steering rack, and resulting in difficulty steering or a loss of steering control.
Dealers will replace or repurchase the steering gear assembly, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed on May 12, 2022. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-852-1403. FCA US, LLC’s number for this recall is Z26.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – Z26
FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain:
Mopar Gear Assembly – Steering Rack & Pinion Electric 68499166AA
Mopar Gear Assembly – Steering Rack & Pinion Electric 68499163AA
Mopar Gear Assembly – Steering Rack & Pinion Electric 68498478AA
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
Some of the above steering gears may have been built with a rack bar manufactured with hardness below specification, and may in certain circumstances, result in bending or yielding. If the steering gear rack bar yields, it could cause a rack bar to bind within the steering rack, possibly resulting in sudden greater effort required to maintain directional steering control and/or the inability to maintain directional steering control.
A sudden greater effort required to maintain directional steering control and/or the inability to maintain directional steering control can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
FCA US will conduct a voluntary safety recall on all affected parts to replace or repurchase the steering gear assembly. The remedy for this condition is not currently available. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established communication methods. This recall is estimated to launch in 1st Quarter of 2022.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall Z26 / NHTSA 22E-019 Steering Gear
Steering gear assembly part numbers 68524908AA, 68524926AA and 68572913AA.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Dealers should complete this campaign service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also perform this repair on vehicles in used vehicle inventory and those vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
Some of the steering gear assemblies above may have been built with a rack bar manufactured with hardness below specification that may bend or yield in certain circumstances. If the rack bar yields, it could bind within the steering rack, possibly resulting in sudden greater effort required to maintain directional steering control and/or the inability to maintain directional steering control, which can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
If the steering gear has not been installed, exchange it.
If the steering gear has been installed, replace it using the following procedure.
|One of the following Steering Rack & Pinion Gear Assemblies:|
|x68524908AA||1||Steering Rack & Pinion Gear Assembly
(WD 2WD 5.7L)
(WK WD 4WD 3.6L)
|68524926AA||1||Steering Rack & Pinion Gear Assembly
(WD 6.4 SRT Sales Code ESG)
(WD 5.7L high perf suspension Sales Code EZH)
|68572913AA||1||Steering Rack & Pinion Gear Assembly
(WK LHD 3.6L)
|06511398AA||2||Nut, Upper Ball Joint|
|06511398AA||2||Nut, Outer Tie Rod|
|04809863AC||2||Washer, Half Shaft Outer|
|06102240AA||1||Bolt and Washer,
(axle tube bushing bracket bolt and nut)
|06104717AA||1||Nut, Lock (axle tube bushing bracket bolt and nut)|
|06509298AA||2||Nut, Axle Half Shaft to hub and bearing|
|06511930AA||2||Bolt, Front axle differential
(cover bushing bolt & pinion nose bolt)
|68087448AC||3||Bolt kit, front prop to pinion flange|
|06512761AA||2||Rivet, Spat Attaching – (WD only as applicable)|
No parts return required for this campaign.
Render the steering gear unusable and discard.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|➢ 9360||Remover, Tie Rod|
|➢ 8534C||Driveline Support or Equivalent|
|➢ C-4150A||Press, Ball Joint|
|➢ 10270||Protector, Half Shaft, Drive|
|➢ 8677||Ball Joint Remover|
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Remove the air cleaner body.
- Disconnect the throttle body wire harness connector and disengage the wire harness clip from the throttle body.
- Remove the four bolts and the throttle body and set aside.
- Support the engine using Fixture, Engine Lifting 8984C Fixture, Driveline Support 8534C or equivalent (Figure 1).
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the front suspension skid plate (2) by loosening the front bolts (1), removing the rear bolts (3), then the skid plate (Figure 3).
- Remove the front skid plate (2) on standard models by removing the front (1) and rear (3) bolts, then removing the front skid plate (Figure 4).
- For Trackhawk models, remove the outer spat rivet (1) (Figure 5).
- For Trackhawk models, remove the four fasteners (1) from each wheel well (Figure 6).
- For Trackhawk models, remove the two rear fasteners (1) and the 11 front fasteners (2) then remove the skid plate (Figure 7).
- Remove the engine mount nuts (2) (Figure 8).
- Remove the catalytic converter heat shield from the frame.
CAUTION: Steering Column Control Module (SCCM) is centered to the vehicles steering system. Failure to keep the system and steering column module centered and locked/inhibited from rotating can result in SCCM damage.
- Place the front wheels in the straight-ahead position with the steering wheel centered and locked with a steering wheel lock.
- Remove the steering shaft coupler pinch bolt (1) and disconnect the coupler (2) from the steering shaft. Discard the steering shaft coupler pinch bolt (Figure 9).
- Disconnect the wheel speed sensor electrical connector (1), the wheel speed sensor wiring routing clips (2, 3), and remove the wheel speed sensor wiring (4) from the brake flex hose bracket (Figure 10).
- Disconnect the sensor wire routing clips from the brake hose and remove the wheel speed sensor wiring (3) from the knuckle (4) (Figure 11).
- Remove the front wheel sensor mounting bolt (2) and remove the sensor (1) from the knuckle (4) (Figure 11).
- Remove both brake calipers and hang to the side.
- Remove the brake rotor.
- Support the outside of the lower control arms with a suitable holding fixture and raise to normal ride height.
- Remove the upper ball joint nuts (4) and DISCARD(Figure 12).
- Separate the upper ball joints (2) from the knuckles (3) using Press, Ball Joint C4150A (1) (Figure 13).
- Remove the shock clevis bracket to lower control arm nut/bolts and
- Mark (3) the front driveshaft (1) and pinion flange (2) for installation reference if applicable (Figure 14).
- Remove the driveshaft (1) from the pinion flange (2) if applicable (Figure 14).
- Disconnect the steering gear wire harness connectors.
- Remove the bolts (1) from the rear brackets (Figure 15).
- Using a grease pencil or equivalent, mark the location of the cradle on the underbody.
- Support the cradle with suitable lifting device.
- Remove the four cradle bolts (3) and separate the cradle crossmember (1) and brackets (2) from the vehicle (Figure 16).
NOTE: Always install a NEW hub nut. The original hub nut is one-time use only and should be discarded when removed.
- Remove halfshaft hub/bearing nut (1) and DISCARD (Figure 17).
- Remove tie rod end nut (1) (Figure 18).
- Separate the outer tie rod end (3) from the knuckle (2) with Ball Joint Remover 8677 (1) (Figure 19).
- Lean the knuckle (2) out and push halfshaft (1) out of the hub/bearing. Discard the coated washer between the outer CV joint and the hub (Figure 20).
- Pry halfshaft from axle/axle tube with pry bar. There are notches present on the inner CV joint housing to pry against, use care not to damage halfshaft seal.
- Remove and DISCARD the front axle cover bushing bolt (2) and front axle pinion nose bushing bolt (1) from the crossmember (Figure 21).
- Remove and DISCARD the nut and bolt (1) from front axle tube bushing (2) bracket (Figure 22).
- Remove the bolts (3) from frame dampener (4) (Figure 22).
- To remove the axle (1), tilt the front side of the axle downward while maneuvering the axle bracket. Then lower the axle and slide it to the RH side of the vehicle to clear the front axle cover mounting bracket (Figure 23).
- Remove the two steering gear bolts (2) (Figure 24).
- Remove the one steering gear bolt (4) (Figure 24).
- Remove the steering gear (3) (Figure 24).
CAUTION: Steering Column Control Module (SCCM) is centered to the vehicles steering system. Failure to keep the system and steering column module centered and locked/inhibited from rotating can result in SCCM damage.
- Drill out the rivets with a 9/64 drill bit, transfer the steering gear heat shield, secure the heat shield with the NEW self-tapping screws provided with the new steering gear.
- Position the NEW steering gear (3) to the crossmember cradle (Figure 24).
- Install the two steering gear bolts (2) and tighten to 250N·m (184 ft. lbs.).
- Insert both outer tie rod end studs into the steering knuckles.
- Install the two outer tie rod end nuts (5) and tighten them to 54N·m + 110° (40 ft. lbs. + 110°) (Figure 24).
- Lift the axle into the cradle (if applicable).
- Install NEW front axle tube bushing mounting fasteners (1) in the RH axle bracket (2) and tighten to 61N·m (45 ft. lbs.) (Figure 25).
- Install frame dampener (4) and bolts (3) and tighten to 61N·m (45 ft. lbs.).
- Install a NEW front axle cover bushing bolt (2) and a NEW front axle pinion nose bushing bolt (1) and tighten to 118N·m (87 ft. lbs.) (Figure 26).
- Install front axle vent tube and ensure orientation is correct. Vent Tube needs to be fully seated to vent nipple and then can be orientated to correct position.
- Using axle seal protector 10270 (1), install halfshafts in the axle. Verify halfshaft has engaged (Figure 27).
- Install NEW coated washer on the outer C/V joint shaft.
- Install halfshaft (1) through the hub/bearing (2) (Figure 20).
- Align the engine cradle to the marks made during removal.
- Tighten the four engine cradle support bolts to 180 N·m (133ft. lbs.) (Figure 16).
- Install and tighten the six engine cradle stiffener bracket bolts to 20N·m (15ft. lbs.) (Figure 15).
- Connect the steering gear wire harness connectors.
- Install the driveshaft with reference marks aligned (Figure 14).
NOTE: Clean the driveshaft bolts and apply Mopar Lock and Seal Adhesive or equivalent to the threads before installation.
- Install the front driveshaft bolts and tighten to 55N·m (41ft. lbs.).
- Support the outside of the lower control arm with a suitable holding fixture, and raise to normal ride height.
- Tighten the NEW front shock clevis bracket to lower control arm nut/bolt to 150 Nm + 45° (111ft. lbs. +45°).
- Insert both outer tie rod end studs into the steering knuckles.
- Install the two outer tie rod end nuts (5) and tighten them to 54Nm + 110° (40ft. lbs. +110°) (Figure 24).
- Install the NEW upper ball joint nuts (4) and tighten to 165Nm (122ft. lbs.) (Figure 12).
- Connect the steering shaft coupler to the steering shaft, install a NEW coupler pinch bolt and tighten to 45N·m (33ft. lbs.).
- Remove the engine support tool (Figure 1).
- Tighten the engine mount nuts to 61N·m (45ft. lbs.) (Figure 8).
- Install the brake calipers and tighten to 55N·m (41ft. lbs.).
- Position the wheel speed sensor in the knuckle, install the mounting bolt, and tighten to 10.7 N·m (95 in. lbs.).
- Attach the sensor wire routing clips to the brake hose.
- Attach the wheel speed sensor wiring to the knuckle.
- For Trackhawk models, install the two rear fasteners (1) and the 11 front fasteners (2) with the front skid plate (Figure 7).
- For Trackhawk models, install the four fasteners (1) from each wheel well (Figure 6).
- For Trackhawk models, install NEW outer spat rivet (1) (Figure 5).
- Install the front skid plate on standard models by installing the front (1) and rear (3) bolts and tightening to 55 Nm (41 ft. lbs.) (Figure 4).
- Install the front suspension skid plate by sliding under the front bolts (1), installing the rear bolts and tightening to 28 Nm (21 ft. lbs.) (Figure 3).
- Install the transmission skid plate (1) and bolts (2). Tighten bolts to 55 Nm (41 ft. lbs.) (Figure 2).
- If removed, Install the throttle body and tighten the four bolts in a criss-cross pattern. For 3.6L engines, tighten to 9Nm (80 in. lbs.). For all other engines, tighten to 12Nm (9 ft. lbs.).
- Perform wheel alignment, paying special attention to thrust angle. If engine cradle crossmember needs to be shifted to align thrust angle, Reference to 02 Front/Wheel Alignment- Standard Procedure.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
1 Affected Product
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|MOPAR||STEERING RACK & PINION|
7 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – NSRAC Initial recall announcementRCMN-22E019-7396
Miscellaneous Document – FCA US LLC Recall Part Number/Model Compatibility
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-22E019-8860
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-22E019-1899
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2022-2RCLQRT-22E019-7930
Latest Recalls Documents
- 📀【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 🚩2022 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- [FOCUS ON BMW] - Creator has a variety of OBD2 code readers compatible for BMW/MINI, C501 is one of the most cost-effective scan tools for BMW/MINI vehicle owners. C501 Supports BMW/MINI between 1997 to 2020. 1997-2004 cars may need a 20-pin adaptor (not included).
- [FOR BMW/MINI] - Compatible with ECU systems including Drive, Chassis and Body all systems. Supported function including read and clear trouble codes, display live data stream, graph display, vehicle version information, clear adaptation, CBS reset, reset engine oil and battery registration, etc.
- [FULL SYSTEMS SCANNER] - Creator C501 is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, EPB, etc. Also supports body, chassis, powertrain and all control modules check. As a professional diagnostic tool for BMW/MINI full systems, C501 codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader for checking engine light, reading and erasing codes on all brands cars' OBD system.
- [EASY TO OPERATE] - Creator 501 uses 2.8" TFT 240K true color LCD display screen to indicate the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easily access to menu options. Rugged drop-proof case prevents falling. The menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you can figure out how to do it easily.
- [VERY IMPORTANT] - The battery registration does not support BMW cars before 2004, and also does not support the E chassis (3'_E46, 5'_E39, 7'_E38, X3'_E83, X5'_E53, Z3'_E36, Z4'_E85/E86, MINI'_R50/R51, R52/R53). For above models, you just need to replace the battery directly, because these models do not require battery registration (at that time, there was no concept of battery registration).
- ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission System Scanner: Autel ML629 not only can figure out the emission-related engine problem, but also can get quick access to the Anti-Lock Braking System / Airbag System / Engine / Transmission systems and diagnose these 4 systems’ conditions. It reads codes, clear codes, and read live data to help you turn off the MIL, ABS & SRS warning lights.
- Complete OBD2 Functions: This OBD2/EOBD code reader is compatible with all OBD2-compliant vehicles with full OBD2 functions. It can pinpoint any emission problems of the car engine by the Full OBD2 functions. Read Codes, Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live Data, Freeze Frame, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Vehicle Information, and Component Test.
- DTC Lookup & Vehicle Information: Designed with a built-in DTC library, this OBD2 scanner provides you with the ability to look up the definition of diagnostic trouble codes. Up to 10000+ codes are available in this DTC electronic dictionary. No need to look up codes on the Internet. In addition, it can identify the car automatically and retrieve the car information (VIN, CIN, and CVN).
- Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619: As the upgraded version of ML619/AL619, ML629 can read enhanced codes, graph data, and erase codes in Anti-Lock Braking System, Airbag System, Engine, and Transmission system. Being cost-effective with only a small extra budget, this code reader enjoys more benefits with a wider range of vehicle coverage. It supports internet updating via USB and data printing via PC.
- The Newest Version in 2020: As the newest version in 2020, this Autel OBD2 scanner supports most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import, including some latest models. Free update for lifetime via Mac/Win PC. With a 1-year warranty, 30-day free return & replacement service, and 24-hour customer service, this OBD2 scanner gives you excellent user experience.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- B800 Airbag Scan/Reset Tool work for BMW between 1994 and 2003, This is a very easy to use tool that comes with instruction manual to help you diagnose problems.
- Models available for most BMWs built between 1994 and 2003 - Displays all SRS fault codes, tells you what's wrong.
- SRS airbag light reset tool for BMW,Reset the dashboard SRS airbag light within seconds.
- Note: B800 can not work for 2001 BMW 330i.
- Package contents: 1 x B800 SRS Scanner And Resetter Tool for BMW(DCVS2745YL/DE) 1 x OBD-II to 20 Pin Adapter Cable 1 x Instruction Manual.
- 【IMPORTANT NOTICE】 We have discovered a bug in our app that has been affecting users since early November that is causing some users unable to scan ABS, SRS, and other OEM features as it should. We're happy to announce that it has now been resolved. Please update the device via RS2 and please make sure to not drive your vehicle while updating the device.
- 【Fix With Confidence】 Scan and diagnose DTCs with pinpoint accuracy through Innova’s car code reader. Get real solutions for your car’s specific make and model verified by ASE Master Technicians.
- 【Easy Application】 Download our free app RepairSolutions2 in the App Store or Google Play Store. Innova’s in-app features will tell you exactly what the problem is and how to properly diagnose it with professional advice.
- 【Modern Features】 Get access to professional features such as an all system scan normally available only on high-end scanners. Read and clear ABS, SRS, check engine light, and more fault codes. Reset oil lights, view brake pad life, oil life, tire pressures, and transmission temps.
- 【Live Data】 Monitor your vehicle’s health in real time. Understand on-going issues as well as expected future problems such as oil change and maintenance schedules.
- 【ABS & SRS Scan Tool 】 Help you diagnose issues with both anti-lock braking system (ABS) and internal airbag system (SRS); test their sensors, valves, or solenoids; and keep track of any threats in real time to prevent unexpected damage with these 2 essential safety systems, which a normal OBD2 scanner cannot do. Compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, BMW, USAFord.
- 【3 Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this diagnostic tool, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 Quickly tell you the exact cause behind the check engine warning light. This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a fully-featured obd2 code reader; can read/clear engine light codes, show live data, and do I/M readiness test ... to solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. Plus, it has the now-popular DTC lookup library to save searching repair materials online.
- 【User-Oriented 】 Physically, you will like the feel of this obd2 scanner with the black rubber grip thing all around the outside edge. Durable enough to stand the accidental drop. Thanks to its easily accessible menu, you can operate all functions in minutes, with the press of a few buttons. 3-color LEDs intuitively indicate if everything's good, there's a warning, or there's a serious issue. There’s even an LED integrated into the connector port so you can hook it up in darkness.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase 】 You can update this scan tool through an internet USB to have the latest software for its optimized performance, with no extra costs throughout all its using life. We offer you 1-year quality backup period with 30-day unconditional return & replacement policy. TOPDON offers reliable customer support on Facebook during weekdays. Search “TOPDON Official” on Facebook and contact us via message. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP.
- 【🔥🔥8 Reset Service Car Scanner 】TOPDON obd2 scanner AD600S is the upgrade version of TOPDON AD600, AD500 and AD500S.This diagnostic scan tool Adds 3 more commonly used reset function.✅Except for OIL RESET, BRAKE RESET, TPMS RESET, Throttle Adaptation, SAS RESET, ✅it add the BMS RESET, ABS BLEEDING, DPF RESET, ✅more practical reset functions than TOPDON AD600 and AD500S. For the cost you’re getting value from this handy car scanner to reset systems. *Function menu varies by vehicle’s specifics.
- 【👍 Recommended by Youtuber Samcrac 👍 2022 New, 4 Systems Diagnostic Tool. 】This is an OBDII scanner and 4 systems diagnostic tool made for home mechanics, DIYers, and professionals. You can access AT/ENG/ABS/SRS fault codes to find the right troubleshooting procedure, and diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues. Give your aging cars satisfying routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs, a breakdown, or even a crash.*DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 【No extra software fee + One-click Lifetime Free Updates】The touch-sensitive screen on this scan tool makes operation much easier than the simple button-based OBD2 code readers. The icons are clear and its 5” color screen with high resolution will leave you with no trouble interpreting results in a dark garage. One-click lifetime updates over Wi-Fi will keep the software current and the coverage addition constant. Android 6.0 ensures lightning-fast bootup and processing.
- 【Powerful Compatibility + Work on 90 Vehicle Brands】Most OBD2 scanners work with vehicles manufactured after 2001, but TOPDON ArtiDiag600S compatible with OBDII-equipped vehicles built after 1996, and it works on more than 90 Vehicle Brands.It supports Diesel (12v only), gasoline, 12V passenger car, pickup, light-duty truck, SUV, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.*Menus vary by make, model, and year of gasoline or diesel engine vehicle. Email us your VIN data.
- 【Versatile Scan Tool+AUTO VIN+DTC Lookup】This OBD2 scanner has automatic VIN technology to identify the car without manual input. Live data display in text or 4-in-1 merged waveform graph, you can save, share, print, or email the overall inspection report for easier analysis. Inbuilt “Feedback” module provides customized repair suggestions from our certified professionals. Onboard DTC library saves your Google searching time when interpreting the error codes. AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars.
- 🔔【Oil/SAS/Throttle Reset】Significant benefits!! ☑️With the same cost, since October 2022, Add New 3 reset functions. Launch CRP123E code reader car diagnostic tool with reset including Oil /SAS/Throttle Reset to maintain your vehicle systems safely and efficiently. One-Click "Upgrade" operation to obtain 3 special reset functions.
- 🎉【2022 New Elite Version, Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/CRP123】 LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 OBD2 modes, read and clear fault codes,💡Online Google Search, 4 IN 1 Graphing ，Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- ☑️【ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission Diagnostic Tool +Battery Voltage Test& AUTOVIN】Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; One-click wifi update and free for fixing more bugs; Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; Auto Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 🔔【One to one Technical feedback and support】 Base on cloud server of launch，the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer.An excellent choice for family car owners. No extra paid updates, keep your diagnostic software updated and coverage increased, saving you even more money. 🎁Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner💡Fast 7.0 Android💡16GB Memory💡5" touch HD screen💡6100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 🎁【5-Year Warranty &10 Language Free To Use】 Launch CRP123E scan tool supports 10 languages. Choose your native language without encountering any sort of language barrier--English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese. 🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.