|“This site contains affiliate links for which OEMDTC may be compensated”
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014 Dodge Challenger, Charger, Durango, Chrysler 300, and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 amp alternator. In the affected vehicles, the alternator may suddenly fail.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the alternator, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is T75.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall T75 / NHTSA 17V-741 Alternator
|Jeep® Grand Cherokee
NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles equipped with a 3.6L V-6 engine (sales code ERB) and a 160 amp alternator (sales code BAB) built from January 02, 2014 through February 14, 2014 (MDH 010206 through 021423).
|IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer used vehicle inventory. Dealers should complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The alternator on about 17,000 of the above vehicles may experience diode failure. In some cases, the battery saver mode light may illuminate on the vehicle’s Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC). In some instances, alternator diode failure may occur with little or no warning and could result in vehicle shutdown/shut off and/or fire. A loss of motive power can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
The alternator assembly must be replaced.
Dealers should order the alternator at the time appointments are scheduled to assure that the part is available when the customer arrives.
Parts return to Mopar Core Return Center for core credit is required for this campaign for purchases made AFTER September 1, 2017.
NOTE: Any dealer purchases prior to September 1, 2017 do not need to be returned as dealers were not assessed core charges.
No special tools are required to perform this service procedure.
A. Replace Alternator Assembly (LC / LD / LX Models)
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts its stop and remove the accessory drive belt, then slowly rotate the tensioner into the free-arm position (Figure 1).
CAUTION: Do not let the tensioner arm snap back to the free-arm position, severe damage may occur to the tensioner.
Figure 1 – Accessory Drive Belt Tensioner
- Remove and save the alternator upper retaining bolts (Figure 2).
Figure 2 – Alternator Upper Retaining Bolt
- Remove the insulator cover from the B+ output terminal at the rear of the alternator (Figure 3).
- Carefully remove and save the B+ terminal retaining nut at the rear of the alternator and remove the B+ terminal.
- Depress the field wire electrical connector tab at the rear of the alternator and disconnect the field wire electrical connector (Figure 3).
- Raise the vehicle on an appropriate hoist.
Figure 3 – Alternator Electrical Connections
Figure 4 – Underbody Splash Shield
- Remove and save the alternator lower retaining bolt (Figure 5).
Figure 5 – Lower Alternator Retaining Bolt (viewed from under vehicle)
- For Rear Wheel Drive (RWD) vehicles, separate the alternator from the engine mounting bracket and remove the alternator from the engine compartment.
- For All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicles, perform the following steps to remove the alternator assembly from the vehicle:
a. Lower the vehicle on the hoist.
d. Place the new alternator into position.
f. Raise the vehicle on the hoist.
- Position the new alternator to the engine and install the alternator lower retaining bolt finger tight.
- Lower the vehicle on the hoist.
- Install the alternator upper retaining bolts and tighten the bolts to 25 N·m (18 ft. lbs.).
- Snap the field wire electrical connector into the rear of the alternator assembly.
- Position the generator B+ terminal eyelet to the alternator output stud, install the retaining nut and tighten to 13 N·m (115 in. lbs.).
- Install the insulator cover onto the B+ output terminal.
- Raise the vehicle on the hoist.
- Tighten the lower alternator retaining bolt to 25 N·m (19 ft. lbs.).
- Lower the vehicle from the hoist.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts the stop and install the accessory drive belt onto the pulleys and slowly release the tensioner.
CAUTION: When installing the accessory drive belt, be sure the belt is routed correctly. The water pump may rotate in the wrong direction if the belt is installed incorrectly. This will cause the engine to overheat. Refer to belt routing label located in engine compartment for proper accessory drive belt routing. Also, never force an accessory drive belt over a pulley rim using a screwdriver. The synthetic fiber of the accessory drive belt could be damaged.
- Connect the negative battery cable and tighten the retaining nut to 13 N·m (115 in. lbs.).
- Close hood and return the vehicle to the customer.
B. Replace Alternator Assembly (WD / WK Models)
- Move the passenger seat fully forward.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Depress the field wire connector locking tab at the rear of the alternator and disconnect the field wire connector (Figure 6).
- Remove and save the insulator cover from the B+ output terminal at the rear of the alternator (Figure 6).
Figure 6 – Alternator Electrical Connections
- Remove and save the B+ terminal retaining nut and wire.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts its stop and remove the accessory drive belt, then slowly rotate the tensioner into the freearm position.
- Remove and save the alternator ground strap retaining nut (Figure 7).
Figure 7 – Alternator Ground Strap
- Remove the ground strap from the stud-bolt.
- Remove and save the lower alternator mounting stud-bolt (Figure 8).
Figure 8 – Lower Alternator Mounting Stud-Bolt
- Remove and save the two alternator upper mounting bolts.
- Remove the alternator assembly from the vehicle.
- Install the new alternator assembly into the vehicle.
- Install the two alternator upper mounting bolts and the lower alternator mounting stud-bolt finger tight.
- After all alternator mounting bolts are finger tight, tighten all fasteners to 25 N·m (19 ft. lbs.).
- Install the ground wire on the mounting stud-bolt (Figure 7).
- Install the lower front alternator ground strap retaining nut. Tighten the nut to 23 N·m (17 ft. lbs.).
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts the stop and install the accessory drive belt onto the pulleys and slowly release the tensioner.
- Install the B+ terminal to the alternator stud. Tighten the retaining nut to 13 N·m (115 in. lbs.) (Figure 6).
- Install the insulator cover over the alternator B+ terminal (Figure 6).
- Plug in the field wire electrical connector to the alternator (Figure 6).
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Return the passenger seat to the original position.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use the following labor operation number and time allowance:
|Replace alternator assembly
(LC / LD / LX models)
|Replace alternator assembly
(WD / WK models)
|All Wheel Drive (LD/LX models only)
Add the cost of the recall parts package plus applicable dealer allowance to your claim.
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
This notice applies to your vehicle,
[Model Year and Model] VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX T75/NHTSA 17V-741
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403. An agent can confirm part availability and help schedule an appointment
- Visit mopar.com, scan the QR code below, or download the Mopar Owner’s Companion App.
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity. The last eight characters of your VIN are provided above.
Please reference Safety Recall T75.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
FCA has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain [2014 Model Year Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee] vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 Amp alternator.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY VEHICLE NEED REPAIRS?
The alternator on your vehicle  may experience diode failure. In some cases, the battery saver mode light may illuminate on the vehicle’s Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC). In some instances, alternator diode failure may occur with little or no warning and could result in vehicle shutdown/shut off and/or fire. A loss of motive power can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA will repair your vehicle  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will replace the suspect alternators with new alternators containing improved diodes. In addition, your dealer will require your vehicle for proper check-in, preparation, and check-out during your visit. Your time is important to us; please be aware that these steps may require more time. The estimated repair time is two hours. We recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring this letter with you to your dealership.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE REPAIR CALL 1-800-853-1403
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
Owner Notification LetterRCONL-17V741-4959
Uconnect Recall NoticeRMISC-17V741-9248
November 21, 2017RMISC-17V741-9375
December 8, 2017RCAK-17V741-5659
- 【Automotive Car Battery Tester】 As one of the most cost-effective products of KONNWEI, it's a perfect Christmas gift. KW208 can test all 12V 100-2000CCA batteries including regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, or gel batteries. Provide overall analysis of batteries’ health and help you know their status in advance before it dies. KW208 battery tester support cranking and charging system test also alternator and starter test. Perfect gift for Christmas and New Year!
- 【Display Overall Batteries Data】KW208 12V Battery Load Tester gives you the basic battery parameters such as voltage, internal resistance, cold cranking amp and AH capacity, battery health and charge status. Additionally, battery cca tester will also show you professional advice whether to replace or charge the battery.
- 【 >99.5% Accuracy】Thanks to KW208’s powerful and smart chip, it provides more than 99.5% precise testing reports within milliseconds, greatly improved the testing speed compared to other battery testers.
- 【Plug and Play】 KW208 Battery load analyzer allows you to test batteries both in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle, and even test dead batteries. Just connect the tester’s clips with battery then it will turn on and ready to test and analyze battery. It’s that easy!
- 【Starter& Alternator Tester】KW208 not only a great battery load tester that tests batteries cranking & charging system but also can test alternator's charging and starter's cranking conditions. And it can switch up to 8 languages for different needs.
- ✅【A MUST TOOL IN YOUR GARAGE】- With the up-to-date testing technology, it provides a quick reading to determine if a vehicle battery needs a jump or replacing and also the alternator output status. All you need to do is just connect and play. Save your time and bucks.
- ✅【BATTERY HEALTH CHECK】- Applied with the latest testing algorithm, the tester will scan the battery and get the results in seconds, including the State of Health, the State of Charge, the Internal Resistance and the Testing Conclusion (Poor, Good, Great). All types of 12V 100-2000CCA lead acid batteries can be tested, including Regular Flooded, AGM Flat Plate, AGM Spiral, GEL and EFB. The Battery Standards includes CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE etc.
- ✅【CRANKING AND CHARGING SYSTEM TEST】- Test the alternator's starting voltage when cranking the engine to see if it's weak or in normal condition. Check the alternator's continuous output when the engine is running so as to see if the alternator provides proper power to the battery and the electrical system. You can view all the testing details in graphs on the screen, including all the slight ripples in milliseconds.
- ✅【Real-time Wave View & Data Print】- When you need to know more details about your battery or alternator performance when working, you may use the Wave view function to monitor the real-time output curve. It gives you all the detailed changes view of the output. The testing results can be stored and reviewed on the screen directly. To print the data, just connect the battery tester with the computer.
- ✅【3" Full Color LCD Screen & 9 Language Supported】- The 3" Full Color LCD screen (240*320 pixel) is eye-friendly and easy to read. Provides you a more comfortable visual experience at every inspection. 9 languages supported - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese and Polish.
- [CONVENIENT]: Whether for the home, garage, or at the shop, the Neiko battery load tester is portable and DIY compatible for diagnosing and applying load to car, van, boat, truck, SUV, motorcycle, RV and other automotive 6 & 12 volt batteries.
- [QUALITY]: Tester body features protection-encased analog voltage meter display, anti-sparking internal switchgear and external handle grip at top for portable carrying.
- [DURABLE]: Copper clamp connectors feature red positive and black negative rubber grips to easily designate test clip placement on battery terminals.
- [PERFECT FOR MECHANICS]: Load on test switch (hold load for maximum of 10 seconds) draws battery current to simulate starter motor draw for accurately and easy to read determining battery condition.
- [ACCURACY]: Technical specifications: Fixed load current of 100 AMP, 100 AMP load test for 12V batteries up to 1000 Cold Crank Amps, 50 AMP load test for 6V batteries up to 1000 CCA. Voltage accuracy of ± 0.2V.
- 🔥【Easy Operation】- Connect and Go. It provides a quick reading to determine if a vehicle battery needs a jump or replacing and also the alternator output status. Various Colored LEDs indicate the battery or the alternator status.
- 🔥【Safety Ensured】- Reverse-hookup and Over-voltage protection, making it safe and simple to use. The Digital Voltmeter Testing Range: 4-20V DC. 【If the voltage is under 4volts, the screen will display - "LO"; Above 20volts, the screen will display - "HI"】
- 🔥【High Accuracy】- With a Four-character lighted digital display, the voltage testing accuracy will be close to 0.01volt. 【NOTE: Verify the counterfeit with only 3-character display. The accuracy is only 1/10 of ours.】
- 🔥【Rubber Paint Body to achieve the original quality】- Black Rubber Paint on the body surface to achieve the best feeling. As the inventor and the manufacturer of the tester, we are keen on the details to ensure the brand quality and the good custome buying experience.【NOTE: The counterfeit doesn't include the rubber paint on the body at all. 】
- 🔥【TWO-YEAR Warranty and Lifetime Service】- Direct source from MOTOPOWER factory. Just REGISTER your product on the manufacturer's website to activate your warranty. 30 days money back and 24/7 friendly customer service.
- 🚗【6V 12V 24V Battery Tester】KINGBOLEN BM550 battery tester can test all 6V 12V 24V 100-2000 CCA car batteries, support 2Ah-220Ah(need to enter the corresponding CCA value on the battery), including regular flooded(Regular battery), AGM flat plate(AGM tablet battery), AGM spiral(AGM winding battery), GEL and EFB batteries, battery analyzer for cars trucks etc.( Not suitable for deep cycle batteries )
- 🚗【Practical Car Battery Analyzer】BM550 car battery analyzer can quickly and accurately display multiple data of the car battery. It can test the SOH (state of health) and SOC (state of charge) of the battery, easily test 100-2000 CCA, internal resistance test and voltage test. With our battery tester, you can easily grasp the current state of your car battery and avoid accidents.
- 🚗【Simple Operation & Accurate Data】The results of the battery test are based on the CCA standard, which can be quickly and accurately displayed on the 1.8-inch HD screen, allowing you to quickly know the status of the battery.You can test the batteries both in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle, which is very convenient.
- 🚗【Safe design & Safe Use】The battery tester adopts Reverse Connection Protection. If you accidentally reverse the two wires, don't worry, the battery tester will not work at this time to prevent the internal circuit from burning, which can well protect the equipment and the long-term use of the car battery.(If the clip is not properly clamped,the screen will flicker)
- 🚗【Plug and Play】It is simple to use, just connect the clip of the battery tester to the car battery correctly and it can start working, whether the battery is in vehicle or out of vehicle, or a dead battery can be tested.Simple and effective tool designed for DIY enthusiasts, car factories, garages, car battery manufacturers and more.Start your test now!
- [Car Battery Tester] You can easily test and inspect your 12V lead-acid battery with this TT TOPDON car battery tester. The SOH (State of Health), SOC (State of Charge), Voltage, Current, Rating, and numerous other understandable analytical data are provided by this battery tester. It is compatible with 100-2000CCA regular flooded, AGM flat plate/spiral, EFB, and GEL for their optimum performance.
- [Wide Application] This 12V battery load tester can only be powered on once it is properly attached thanks to a safe passive testing approach. You may test the batteries of a number of vehicles, including cars, motorbikes, trucks, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, boats, yachts, lawnmowers, and even golf carts, without needing to charge the device first.
- [3 Testing Function] A battery health test will determine whether or not the battery is in excellent operating order. A cranking test will determine whether or not the electrical system has sufficient power to start the engine. Check to see that the charging current, rectifier diode, and generator are all functioning normally. This handy auto battery analyzer makes sure your summer road trips won’t end on a flat.
- [Ergonomic Features] To help you rapidly determine the health of the battery, this load battery tester is built with three different colors of LEDs. It's easy to use because it operates through a menu system. Additionally, for a reliable and secure connection during the testing process, premium-quality copper clamps have polarity reverse prevention and spark proof features.
- [Great Choice] The TOPDON BT100 is small and compact, making it simple to keep in a glove box or center console. This battery load tester's rapid and precise results will enable you to decide whether your car battery needs to be replaced or jump-started making it an excellent choice for auto shops, garages, and DIY users who frequently check batteries.
- Why NOT the FOXWELL BT705? - Professional-level: Covers 12V 24V 100-2000 CCA regular flooded, AGM flat plate/spiral, and GEL batteries for an in-depth analysis of battery's health, cranking, and charging system. Accuracy Guarantee: Upgraded copper clamp, secure mechanical connection, clip-on leads, and advanced conductance technology. User-friendly: Effortlessly read & understand of the test results. Seasoned Brand: Trust in FOXWELL with over 13 years of expertise in automotive solutions.
- Taking Control of Battery Life - Efficiently assess the overall idea of multiple batteries condition with this FOXWELL battery tester, which accurately measures cell health(SOH)-Charge & Reset/Replace/Good & etc, and charge state(SOC) to avoid early battery failures and reduce unnecessary maintenance tasks. This tester provides critical information such as available power, CCA, cranking voltage/time, alternator output, and no-load/loaded voltage to ensure reliable performance.
- Avoid Getting Stuck on the Garage - Turning on the engine to quickly and accurately test your vehicle's battery cranking and starter system with this easy-to-use CAR STARTER TESTER. With clip-on leads, you'll get precise readings for cranking voltage and time, allowing you to identify potential issues and take action before you're stranded on the road. No more guessing - know exactly when to charge or replace your battery for optimal performance.
- Keep Battery Charging System in the Peak Performance - This automotive battery tester efficiently diagnoses the charging system after cranking the engine by checking the output voltage of the alternator, rectifier diode, and charging current. Detect possible alternator issues like no output, low output, high output, and excessive ripple to ensure a regular charging system function.
- What Makes BT705 Unique? - Conduct battery testing with the "In/Out of the vehicle" setting to determine parasitic draw when your vehicle cannot crank. The longer 5.9ft cable provides maximum flexibility for skilled technicians, DIYers, enthusiasts, drivers, and specialized garages alike without asking for help from others. No app required, and it remembers the last rating to save time and hassle. The 24v and 12v battery tester comes in a protective case, making it easy to carry everywhere.
- 🔋【You Might Be Driving with a Dead Car Battery】Don't risk getting stranded with a weak battery. Test it with our affordable BA101 battery tester. Get vital insights into your battery's health, voltage, and charge status. Perform quick, battery, cranking, and charging tests for a comprehensive battery performance overview. Ensure peace of mind.
- 🔋【Security Beyond Your Expectations】ANCEL BA101 12v battery tester features reverse polarity protection and short-circuit protection, ensuring that it poses no threat to your vehicle's battery or personal safety, even if you accidentally connect the electrodes incorrectly.
- 🔋【Wide Compatibility, 99.6% Accuracy】The BA101 battery tester automotive offers a broad test range (100-2000 CCA) and exceptional 99.6% accuracy, outperforming its rivals. It adheres to multiple standards: JIS, EN, DIN, SAE, CCA, BCI, GB, CA, MCA, and IEC. This versatile tester is compatible with various battery types (including flooded, AGM, GEL, EFB) for cars, trucks, hybrids, SUVs, boats, RVs, and motorcycles. Meet all your battery testing needs with confidence.
- 🔋【User-Friendly】The BA101 battery load tester offers user-friendly design with a large LCD display, white backlight, and adjustable contrast for clear, easy-to-read test results. It's powered directly from a 12V battery, eliminating the need for internal batteries, making it a must-have tool for car owners.
- 🔋【Work in Your language】BA101 is a versatile battery analyzer that caters to your needs. It supports multiple languages, ensuring you can effortlessly understand your battery diagnostics, no matter where you are. What's more, it comes with a handy print function, enabling you to keep a record of your battery health and easily share it with mechanics or technicians. Get your BA101 alternator tester today! it's all about your convenience, precision, and global compatibility.
- FIRST THINGS FIRST: Cranking and Charging Tests are available only on APP. IOS users need to download "Batterylab" and Android Users download "BT20" App to get access to these two features. This tester CANNOT test lithium battery, nor 6V/24V batteries.
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY: Below $20, the TOPDON BT20 is a great value for a car battery tester. With four testing modes (battery load, voltage test, two app-exclusive modes: cranking, and charging), this tester works on 12V lead-acid batteries. Note that the latter two test modes require an app.
- EXPANDED TESTING ABILITIES WITH APP: The BT20 pairs with your device via Bluetooth to access additional cranking and charging tests. The app displays real-time voltage waveform graphs with data playback functionality. Note that Bluetooth is to be connected via the app, not phone settings.additional cranking, charging, and voltage testing capabilities. Easily view real-time voltage waveform graphs with data playback functionality. NOTE: Bluetooth is to be connected via APP, not phone setting.
- FAST & ACCURATE RESULTS: Get battery life displayed in Low/Medium/High within 1 second by clicking the TEST button. The testing accuracy can reach 99.5%, thanks to the latest conductivity technology. The BT20 is ideal for users who want quick and reliable results. Note that Bluetooth is to be connected via the app, not phone settings.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY & MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Ready to use with 12V lead-acid batteries found in a variety of vehicles, including boats, motorcycles, ships, and trucks. With 8 different language options, it's easy to use this device anywhere in the world.
- 【Professional Enough】Adopting cutting-edge conductivity testing technology, the TOPDON BT600 automotive battery tester performs various tests and offers suggestions correspondingly. Battery testing for 12V batteries shows a battery's health, rated CCA, etc. Cranking and Charging tests can check cranking systems and charging systems, allowing technicians to accurately determine fault location through this smart battery analyzer.
- 【Work on More Batteries】Supporting tests for 12V & 24V Lead-Acid batteries (CCA 100 to 2000A), this car battery tester enables professionals to work on Sedans, Motorcycles, Pickup Trucks, Heavy-Duty Trucks, and Boats. With the BT600 battery tester, technicians can complete more testing jobs on batteries, such as regular flooded, AGM Flat, AGM Spiral, GEL, and EFB batteries.
- 【3.5” Color Screen & Built-In Printer】3.5” color screen, which is bigger than 90% car battery testers, and intuitive user interface enable simple operation. With a built-in printer, this digital battery tester allows users to print reports immediately with thermal sensitive paper, suitable for shops to print out whenever a proof or record is needed. The data Playback function can save data from the last test performed, making it easier for users to check the data.
- 【Easy to Use】Equipped with multiple navigation keys, the BT600 car battery tester provides smooth, user-friendly operation. Test results with up to 99.5% accuracy to be clearly and quickly displayed in its 3.5” color screen. The TOPDON BT600 also features a mini-USB port, which can be used to optimize software and fix bugs for life at no additional cost. (Only Compatible with Windows Systems.)
- 【More Convenience with Long Cable】The BT600 battery tester comes with reinforced, smoke-free, spark-free copper clamps, and its reverse polarity protection will prevent battery damage, keeping users and cars safe at all times. This battery tester also gives users more flexibility with 5.9ft of wire, allowing technician to run battery tests and charging tests alone while positioning himself in driver's seat. This auto battery tester can select from up to 8 languages.
Last update on 2024-02-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.