If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014 Dodge Challenger, Charger, Durango, Chrysler 300, and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 amp alternator. In the affected vehicles, the alternator may suddenly fail.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the alternator, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is T75.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall T75 / NHTSA 17V-741 Alternator
|(WK)||Jeep® Grand Cherokee|
NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles equipped with a 3.6L V-6 engine (sales code ERB) and a 160 amp alternator (sales code BAB) built from January 02, 2014 through February 14, 2014 (MDH 010206 through 021423).
|IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer used vehicle inventory. Dealers should complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.|
The alternator on about 17,000 of the above vehicles may experience diode failure. In some cases, the battery saver mode light may illuminate on the vehicle’s Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC). In some instances, alternator diode failure may occur with little or no warning and could result in vehicle shutdown/shut off and/or fire. A loss of motive power can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
The alternator assembly must be replaced.
Dealers should order the alternator at the time appointments are scheduled to assure that the part is available when the customer arrives.
Parts return to Mopar Core Return Center for core credit is required for this campaign for purchases made AFTER September 1, 2017.
NOTE: Any dealer purchases prior to September 1, 2017 do not need to be returned as dealers were not assessed core charges.
No special tools are required to perform this service procedure.
A. Replace Alternator Assembly (LC / LD / LX Models)
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts its stop and remove the accessory drive belt, then slowly rotate the tensioner into the free-arm position (Figure 1).
CAUTION: Do not let the tensioner arm snap back to the free-arm position, severe damage may occur to the tensioner.
Figure 1 – Accessory Drive Belt Tensioner
- Remove and save the alternator upper retaining bolts (Figure 2).
Figure 2 – Alternator Upper Retaining Bolt
- Remove the insulator cover from the B+ output terminal at the rear of the alternator (Figure 3).
- Carefully remove and save the B+ terminal retaining nut at the rear of the alternator and remove the B+ terminal.
- Depress the field wire electrical connector tab at the rear of the alternator and disconnect the field wire electrical connector (Figure 3).
- Raise the vehicle on an appropriate hoist.
Figure 3 – Alternator Electrical Connections
Figure 4 – Underbody Splash Shield
- Remove and save the alternator lower retaining bolt (Figure 5).
Figure 5 – Lower Alternator Retaining Bolt (viewed from under vehicle)
- For Rear Wheel Drive (RWD) vehicles, separate the alternator from the engine mounting bracket and remove the alternator from the engine compartment.
- For All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicles, perform the following steps to remove the alternator assembly from the vehicle:
a. Lower the vehicle on the hoist.
d. Place the new alternator into position.
f. Raise the vehicle on the hoist.
- Position the new alternator to the engine and install the alternator lower retaining bolt finger tight.
- Lower the vehicle on the hoist.
- Install the alternator upper retaining bolts and tighten the bolts to 25 N·m (18 ft. lbs.).
- Snap the field wire electrical connector into the rear of the alternator assembly.
- Position the generator B+ terminal eyelet to the alternator output stud, install the retaining nut and tighten to 13 N·m (115 in. lbs.).
- Install the insulator cover onto the B+ output terminal.
- Raise the vehicle on the hoist.
- Tighten the lower alternator retaining bolt to 25 N·m (19 ft. lbs.).
- Lower the vehicle from the hoist.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts the stop and install the accessory drive belt onto the pulleys and slowly release the tensioner.
CAUTION: When installing the accessory drive belt, be sure the belt is routed correctly. The water pump may rotate in the wrong direction if the belt is installed incorrectly. This will cause the engine to overheat. Refer to belt routing label located in engine compartment for proper accessory drive belt routing. Also, never force an accessory drive belt over a pulley rim using a screwdriver. The synthetic fiber of the accessory drive belt could be damaged.
- Connect the negative battery cable and tighten the retaining nut to 13 N·m (115 in. lbs.).
- Close hood and return the vehicle to the customer.
B. Replace Alternator Assembly (WD / WK Models)
- Move the passenger seat fully forward.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Depress the field wire connector locking tab at the rear of the alternator and disconnect the field wire connector (Figure 6).
- Remove and save the insulator cover from the B+ output terminal at the rear of the alternator (Figure 6).
Figure 6 – Alternator Electrical Connections
- Remove and save the B+ terminal retaining nut and wire.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts its stop and remove the accessory drive belt, then slowly rotate the tensioner into the freearm position.
- Remove and save the alternator ground strap retaining nut (Figure 7).
Figure 7 – Alternator Ground Strap
- Remove the ground strap from the stud-bolt.
- Remove and save the lower alternator mounting stud-bolt (Figure 8).
Figure 8 – Lower Alternator Mounting Stud-Bolt
- Remove and save the two alternator upper mounting bolts.
- Remove the alternator assembly from the vehicle.
- Install the new alternator assembly into the vehicle.
- Install the two alternator upper mounting bolts and the lower alternator mounting stud-bolt finger tight.
- After all alternator mounting bolts are finger tight, tighten all fasteners to 25 N·m (19 ft. lbs.).
- Install the ground wire on the mounting stud-bolt (Figure 7).
- Install the lower front alternator ground strap retaining nut. Tighten the nut to 23 N·m (17 ft. lbs.).
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner counterclockwise until it contacts the stop and install the accessory drive belt onto the pulleys and slowly release the tensioner.
- Install the B+ terminal to the alternator stud. Tighten the retaining nut to 13 N·m (115 in. lbs.) (Figure 6).
- Install the insulator cover over the alternator B+ terminal (Figure 6).
- Plug in the field wire electrical connector to the alternator (Figure 6).
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Return the passenger seat to the original position.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use the following labor operation number and time allowance:
|Replace alternator assembly
(LC / LD / LX models)
|Replace alternator assembly
(WD / WK models)
|All Wheel Drive (LD/LX models only)||08-T7-51-60||0.2 hours|
Add the cost of the recall parts package plus applicable dealer allowance to your claim.
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
This notice applies to your vehicle,
[Model Year and Model] VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX T75/NHTSA 17V-741
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403. An agent can confirm part availability and help schedule an appointment
- Visit mopar.com, scan the QR code below, or download the Mopar Owner’s Companion App.
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity. The last eight characters of your VIN are provided above.
Please reference Safety Recall T75.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
FCA has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain [2014 Model Year Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee] vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 Amp alternator.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY VEHICLE NEED REPAIRS?
The alternator on your vehicle  may experience diode failure. In some cases, the battery saver mode light may illuminate on the vehicle’s Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC). In some instances, alternator diode failure may occur with little or no warning and could result in vehicle shutdown/shut off and/or fire. A loss of motive power can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA will repair your vehicle  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will replace the suspect alternators with new alternators containing improved diodes. In addition, your dealer will require your vehicle for proper check-in, preparation, and check-out during your visit. Your time is important to us; please be aware that these steps may require more time. The estimated repair time is two hours. We recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring this letter with you to your dealership.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE REPAIR CALL 1-800-853-1403
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
Owner Notification LetterRCONL-17V741-4959
Uconnect Recall Notice
November 21, 2017RMISC-17V741-9375
December 8, 2017RCAK-17V741-5659
- 【Automotive Car Battery Tester】 As one of the most cost-effective products of KONNWEI, it's a perfect Christmas gift. KW208 can test all 12V 100-2000CCA batteries including regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, or gel batteries. Provide overall analysis of batteries’ health and help you know their status in advance before it dies. KW208 battery tester support cranking and charging system test also alternator and starter test.
- 【Display Overall Batteries Data】KW208 12V Battery Load Tester gives you the basic battery parameters such as voltage, internal resistance, cold cranking amp and AH capacity, battery health and charge status. Additionally, battery cca tester will also show you professional advice whether to replace or charge the battery.
- 【 >99.5% Accuracy】Thanks to KW208’s powerful and smart chip, it provides more than 99.5% precise testing reports within milliseconds(testing results refer to US Midtronics), greatly improved the testing speed compared to other battery testers.
- 【Plug and Play】 KW208 Battery load analyzer allows you to test batteries both in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle, and even test dead batteries. Just connect the tester’s clips with battery then it will turn on and ready to test and analyze battery. It’s that easy!
- 【Starter& Alternator Tester】KW208 not only a great battery load tester that tests batteries cranking & charging system but also can test alternator's charging and starter's cranking conditions. And it can switch up to 8 languages for different needs.
- [CONVENIENT]: Whether for the home, garage, or at the shop, the Neiko battery load tester is portable and DIY compatible for diagnosing and applying load to car, van, boat, truck, SUV, motorcycle, RV and other automotive 6 & 12 volt batteries.
- [QUALITY]: Tester body features protection-encased analog voltage meter display, anti-sparking internal switchgear and external handle grip at top for portable carrying.
- [DURABLE]: Copper clamp connectors feature red positive and black negative rubber grips to easily designate test clip placement on battery terminals.
- [PERFECT FOR MECHANICS]: Load on test switch (hold load for maximum of 10 seconds) draws battery current to simulate starter motor draw for accurately and easy to read determining battery condition.
- [ACCURACY]: Technical specifications: Fixed load current of 100 AMP, 100 AMP load test for 12V batteries up to 1000 Cold Crank Amps, 50 AMP load test for 6V batteries up to 1000 CCA. Voltage accuracy of ± 0.2V.
- 🔥【Easy Operation】- Connect and Go. It provides a quick reading to determine if a vehicle battery needs a jump or replacing and also the alternator output status. Various Colored LEDs indicate the battery or the alternator status.
- 🔥【Safety Ensured】- Reverse-hookup and Over-voltage protection, making it safe and simple to use. The Digital Voltmeter Testing Range: 4-20V DC. 【If the voltage is under 4volts, the screen will display - "LO"; Above 20volts, the screen will display - "HI"】
- 🔥【High Accuracy】- With a Four-character lighted digital display, the voltage testing accuracy will be close to 0.01volt. 【NOTE: Verify the counterfeit with only 3-character display. The accuracy is only 1/10 of ours.】
- 🔥【Rubber Paint Body to achieve the original quality】- Black Rubber Paint on the body surface to achieve the best feeling. As the inventor and the manufacturer of the tester, we are keen on the details to ensure the brand quality and the good custome buying experience.【NOTE: The counterfeit doesn't include the rubber paint on the body at all. 】
- 🔥【TWO-YEAR Warranty and Lifetime Service】- Direct source from MOTOPOWER factory. Just REGISTER your product on the manufacturer's website to activate your warranty. 30 days money back and 24/7 friendly customer service.
- 【A Budget-Friendly Car Battery Tester】As a battery tester below 30 bucks, it features 4 testing modes: battery load tester (range 10V-20V), voltage test, cranking test, and charging test (alternator tester), the latter 2 test modes are availabe only with APP, offering you more value for the money. NOTE: For 12V lead-acid batteries. NOTE: It doesn't measure CCA.
- 【Fast&Accurate Diagnosis within 1 Second】Simply click the TEST button, and get the testing results within 1 second. This battery tester will display the battery life by way of Low/Medium/High. Adopting the latest conductivity testing technology (up to 99.5% test accuracy). Thus, it makes a great choice for users who want to get results quickly. NOTE: Bluetooth is to be connected via APP, not phone setting.
- 【Expanded Voltage, Cranking, and Charging Tests with APP】Easily connect to this car battery tester via Bluetooth to get additional cranking, charging, and voltage testing capabilities. Easily view real-time voltage waveform graphs with data playback functionality. NOTE: Bluetooth is to be connected via APP, not phone setting.
- 【Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage & Multi-Language Support】Plug & play operation. Simply connect the testing clamps to the battery and you are ready to analyze. This 12V battery tester works on a variety of vehicles with 12V Lead-acid batteries such as boats, motorcycles, ships, and trucks. Also this auto battery tester easily switches between 8 different languages.
- 【Ideal Car Tool for Every Car Owner】Reverse polarity and "no spark" protection for extra safety. Long 19.75" clamp leads allow testing from inside or outside the vehicle. A perfect battery analyzer and load tester for small repair shops & car owners alike. Makes a great gift for car enthusiasts.
- 【24V 12V BATTERY CHECK ANALYZERS】 EDITORIAL RECOMMENDATIONS Batteries Tester. FOXWELL BT705 auto battery life testers designed for 12 V or 24 V batteries with a capacity of 100 to 2000 CCA, such as regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL and deep cycle batteries, 12V & 24V starting and charging system. The test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE, CCA, BCI, GB, CA, MCA and IEC Standards.
- 【CAR BATTERIES DOCTOR】 Adopt the advanced conductance testing technology, the premium quality copper clip and wire maintain a stable communication all throughout the testing process to provide you with reliable results! Accurately and quickly measure the actual cold cranking amps, capability of the vehicle starting battery and healthy state of the itself. Test results are not limted to SOH, SOC, CCA , current, rating, resistance, no-load & loaded voltage, charging ripple value, etc.
- 【CRANKING & CHARGING SYSTEM TEST】 BT705 car battery testers displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage and cranking time in milliseconds. Also, the battery diagnostic scan tool can check 12 volt or 24 volt vehicle electronic system’s charging condition to make sure the output voltage of the generator is in a regular condition, the rectifier diode works fine and the charging current is a normal status.
- 【WORTH TO OWN】 You need to know how much life your batteries have left. BT705 hybrid battery cca tester can accurate reading of battery health status in just 3 seconds in its large and easy to use backlit LCD display, help you diagnose and resolve battery health problems timely without disconnecting the battery or using a separate battery. It is widely for cars, suvs,mini-vans, trucks, marine boats, motocycle, trackors or other devices which equiped in 12v or 24v batteries.
- 【EXTRA-SAFE OPERATION】Different from other vehicle battery alternator testers, our FOXWELL BT705 digital car battery load tester for all batteries was equipped with 100% high-quality safety copper clip, which has reverse polarity protection and spark-proof function, which can achieve stable and safe connection during the test. Plus, the small and compact FOXWELL battery load analyzer can be easily stored in our additional carrying case.
- ✅【A MUST TOOL IN YOUR GARAGE】- With the up-to-date testing technology, it provides a quick reading to determine if a vehicle battery needs a jump or replacing and also the alternator output status. All you need to do is just connect and play. Save your time and bucks.
- ✅【BATTERY HEALTH CHECK】- Applied with the latest testing algorithm, the tester will scan the battery and get the results in seconds, including the State of Health, the State of Charge, the Internal Resistance and the Testing Conclusion (Poor, Good, Great). All types of 12V 100-2000CCA lead acid batteries can be tested, including Regular Flooded, AGM Flat Plate, AGM Spiral, GEL and EFB. The Battery Standards includes CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE etc.
- ✅【CRANKING AND CHARGING SYSTEM TEST】- Test the alternator's starting voltage when cranking the engine to see if it's weak or in normal condition. Check the alternator's continuous output when the engine is running so as to see if the alternator provides proper power to the battery and the electrical system. You can view all the testing details in graphs on the screen, including all the slight ripples in milliseconds.
- ✅【Real-time Wave View & Data Print】- When you need to know more details about your battery or alternator performance when working, you may use the Wave view function to monitor the real-time output curve. It gives you all the detailed changes view of the output. The testing results can be stored and reviewed on the screen directly. To print the data, just connect the battery tester with the computer.
- ✅【3" Full Color LCD Screen & 9 Language Supported】- The 3" Full Color LCD screen (240*320 pixel) is eye-friendly and easy to read. Provides you a more comfortable visual experience at every inspection. 9 languages supported - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese and Polish.
- LED display indicates condition, for 12V battery only.
- Alternator state check, battery state check, check before charge and overload display.
- Alternator check : accelerate your engine to 2000 rpm when the green light is lit ,charging circuit is ok.
- Battery check: indicate the percentage charging in the battery .
- Charger check: when green light is lit, charging is complete.
- [Car Battery Tester] You can easily test and inspect your 12V lead-acid battery with this TT TOPDON car battery tester. The SOH (State of Health), SOC (State of Charge), Voltage, Current, Rating, and numerous other understandable analytical data are provided by this battery tester. It is compatible with 100-2000CCA regular flooded, AGM flat plate/spiral, EFB, and GEL for their optimum performance.
- [Wide Application] This 12V battery load tester can only be powered on once it is properly attached thanks to a safe passive testing approach. You may test the batteries of a number of vehicles, including cars, motorbikes, trucks, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, boats, yachts, lawnmowers, and even golf carts, without needing to charge the device first.
- [3 Testing Function] A battery health test will determine whether or not the battery is in excellent operating order. A cranking test will determine whether or not the electrical system has sufficient power to start the engine. Check to see that the charging current, rectifier diode, and generator are all functioning normally. This handy auto battery analyzer makes sure your summer road trips won’t end on a flat.
- [Ergonomic Features] To help you rapidly determine the health of the battery, this load battery tester is built with three different colors of LEDs. It's easy to use because it operates through a menu system. Additionally, for a reliable and secure connection during the testing process, premium-quality copper clamps have polarity reverse prevention and spark proof features.
- [Great Choice] The TOPDON BT100 is small and compact, making it simple to keep in a glove box or center console. This battery load tester's rapid and precise results will enable you to decide whether your car battery needs to be replaced or jump-started making it an excellent choice for auto shops, garages, and DIY users who frequently check batteries.
- TRUSTED TESTING: Test load, battery condition, and starter motor draw; 50 Amp load test for 6V batteries and 100 Amp for 12V batteries; tests up to 1000 CCA
- COMPLETE DIAGNOSIS: Delivers a complete charging system diagnosis for batteries in cars, small trucks, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, boats, and lawn tractors
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Top-mounted rocker switch for ease of use and highly visible meter readings
- HEAVY-DUTY CLAMPS: Super-grip, heavy-duty, color-coded battery clamps
- STEEL CASE: Durable steel case with baked enamel shell and rubber-insulated carrying handle; ventilated to stay cool
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE 6V-12V-24V CAR BATTERY TESTER: BM550 battery tester automotive can works on all 6V, 12V and 24V batteries(100-2000 CCA), supports 2Ah-220Ah(need to enter the corresponding CCA value on the battery), including regular flooded(Regular battery), AGM flat plate(AGM tablet battery), AGM spiral(AGM winding battery), GEL and EFB batteries, testing result up to 99.99% accuracy, also great alternator and starter tester, the most reliable battery load tester on the market.
- HIGH-DEFINITION BACKLIT SCREEN + ENHANCED CLIPS: Compared to other 12V battery testers, the BM550 battery analyzer adopts a high-definition backlit screen and rugged design. It also upgraded the connection cable and enhanced the clips to reduce the measurement error.
- ADVANCED VOLTAGE WAVEFORM FUNCTION: Auto battery tester can catch the voltage changing and show the waveform in graphing, up to 20 points in one second, which helps to track the real-time voltage to find the battery issue. Even can be uploaded to a computer to compare them to analyze the in-car system.
- CRANKING AND CHARGING SYSTEM TEST: BM550 provides overall battery data in milliseconds including voltage, internal resistance, cold cranking amp, battery health, and charge status. Also can test the 6V, 12V and 24V car charging systems to make sure the output voltage of the generator is in regular condition, the rectifier diode works fine and the charging current is in normal status.
- INTIMATE AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Package included 1x battery tester, Andeman offers a 12-month warranty and a 45-day replacement without man-made damage. You could contact us if there's any problem. We will always be with you and offer you a satisfying response.
Last update on 2023-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.