|“This site contains affiliate links for which OEMDTC may be compensated”
This abrasion may result in an electrical short that could cause driver’s frontal air bag to unexpectedly deploy. Inadvertent deployment of the air bag may increase the risk of injury and the possibility of a vehicle crash.
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2012-2014 Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 trucks manufactured January 18, 2011, to October 7, 2014, and equipped with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center option. The affected vehicles have a steering wheel wiring harness that may rub against the driver air bag module retainer spring.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, repair as necessary, and secure the steering wheel wiring harness. Additionally, protective caps will be added to the air bag retainer spring ends. These repairs will be done free of charge. The recall began on September 18, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is R36.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Revised September 2015
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall R36 / NHTSA 15V-459 Steering Wheel Wiring
NOTE: Revised the parts information notes.
|2012 – 2014
|RAM 1500 Pickup
|2012 – 2014
|RAM 2500 Pickup
|2012 – 2014
|RAM 3500 Pickup
|2012 – 2014
|RAM 3500 Cab Chassis
|2012 – 2014
|RAM 4500/5500 Cab Chassis
NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles equipped with an Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) (sales code LAZ) built through October 07, 2014 (MDH 100721).
|IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer used vehicle inventory. Dealers should complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The steering wheel wire harness on about 1,060,000 of the above vehicles may become chaffed by the driver airbag module retainer spring ends. A chaffed steering wheel wire harness could cause an electrical short and/or an inadvertent driver airbag deployment. Inadvertent driver airbag deployment, during certain driving conditions, may increase the risk of a crash and/or vehicle occupant injury.
The steering wheel wire harness will be inspected, and if needed repaired. The steering wheel wire harness will be rerouted and secured to prevent wire chaffing and protective caps will be installed onto the airbag retainer spring ends.
|Cap, Rubber (two per vehicle)
|NOTE: Each kit contains 50 caps. One kit can repair 25 vehicles. Please order 1 kit.
|Wire Tie, 5.375″ (one per vehicle)
|NOTE: Each kit contains 50 wire ties. One kit can repair 50 vehicles. Please order 1 kit.
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|wiTECH VCI Pod Kit
|DAB Removal Tool
A. Steering Wheel Wiring and Rubber Caps
Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before performing this procedure. This is the only sure way to disable the SRS. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental airbag deployment.
At no time should any source of electricity be permitted near the inflator on the back of a non-deployed airbag. When carrying a non-deployed airbag, the trim cover or airbag cushion side of the unit should be pointed away from the body to minimize injury in the event of an accidental deployment.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. Wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before further service.
- Remove the two upper shroud screws from the steering column and remove the upper shroud (Figure 1).
- Release the steering column tilt lever and lower the column to its most downward position for easiest driver airbag removal access.
- There are three driver airbag (DAB) retainer access holes on the instrument panel side of the hub of the steering wheel, located at the two o’clock, six o’clock and ten o’clock positions. The steering wheel must be rotated to bring each of these access holes up to the twelve o’clock position of the steering column one at a time for removal access.
- Insert the short blade (Tip A) of the DAB Removal Tool (Special Tool Number 10187) or the blade of an equivalent prying tool into either of the upper (two o’clock or ten o’clock) access holes of the steering wheel hub rear trim cover, being certain to place the blade of the tool on the inboard (steering wheel hub) side of the airbag snap retainer wire loop (Figure 2).
- Push the handle of the tool downward for the blade to pry the snap retainer wire loop upward far enough to disengage the loop from the hook of the steering wheel armature. At the same time, gently pull the DAB away from the steering wheel to prevent the retainer from snapping back into place over the hook once it is disengaged (Figure 2).
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 at the other upper (two o’clock or ten o’clock) access hole to disengage the other upper snap retainer wire loop.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 at the lower (six o’clock) access hole to disengage the lower snap retainer wire loop. The lower snap retainer wire loop has a distinctive V-shape and must always be installed onto the six o’clock hook of the steering wheel armature.
Figure 3 – Driver Airbag Squib Connectors
- Disconnect the two driver airbag squib connectors. Depress the latches on each side of the connector insulator and pull the insulators straight out from the driver airbag inflator to disconnect them from the connector receptacles (Figure 3).
- Disconnect the steering wheel wire harness six way connector (Figure 4).
- Inspect the wiring harness for chaffing or damage on the six way pigtail and repair as necessary (Figure 4).
Figure 4 – Inspect For Wire Pigtail Damage
- Unclip the horn wiring harness and move it down to gain access to the steering wheel harness (Figure 5).
Figure 5 – Horn Wiring Harness
- Measure 45mm from the back of the six way connector and mark the wire pigtail for reference in step 15 (Figure 6).
- Bundle the wire pigtail together to the steering column control harness with the supplied wire tie. Use the mark on the wire harness from step 14 as a reference to assure the final length of the wire harness is 45 mm from the steering column control harness. (Figure 7).
- Cut off the excess wire tie tail.
Figure 7 – Wire Tie Installation
- Position the horn wiring back into the clip (Figure 5).
- Connect the steering wheel wire harness six way connector (Figure 4).
- Install the two rubber caps to the two posts on the back side of the (Figure 8).
NOTE: Fully seat the rubber caps onto the posts. The rubber caps are designed to be slightly longer than the posts.
- Engage the wire harness pigtail clip to the housing (Figure 3).
- Carefully position the driver airbag into the hub cavity of the steering wheel and connect the two driver airbag squib connectors to the airbag inflator connector receptacles by pressing straight in on the connector. Be certain to engage each keyed and color-coded connector to the matching connector receptacle. Be certain that each connector is fully engaged in its receptacle by listening carefully for a distinct, audible click as the connector latches snap into place (Figure 3).
CAUTION: Be certain that the clockspring pigtail wires and the steering wheel wire harness are not pinched between the DAB and the horn switch, the steering wheel armature or, on vehicles equipped with a diesel engine, the steering wheel damper weight.
- Engage the lower airbag snap retainer wire loop onto the lower hook of the steering wheel armature. The lower snap retainer wire loop has a distinctive V-shape and must always be installed onto the six o’clock hook of the steering wheel armature (Figure 8).
- Roll the driver airbag upwards and press firmly and evenly over the two upper snap retainer wire loop locations simultaneously until they snap into place over the two upper hooks of the steering wheel armature.
- Reinstall the upper shroud onto the steering column (Figure 1).
- Continue with Section B. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test.
B. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test
- Connect the wiTECH VCI pod to the vehicle data link connector located under the steering column.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position and exit the vehicle and close the doors.
- Check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle, then connect the battery negative cable(s).
- Open the wiTECH Diagnostic application.
- Starting at the “Select Tool” screen, select the row/tool for the wiPOD device you are using, then select “Next”.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password”, then select “Finish”.
- Clear all DTC’s in all modules using the wiTECH scan tool.
NOTE: Any active Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s) may require an additional key cycle from “ON” to “OFF” to change DTC status from “active” to “stored”.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position for about 15 seconds, and then back to the “ON” position. Observe the airbag indicator in the instrument cluster.
- The airbag indicator in the instrument cluster should illuminate for six to eight seconds, and then go out. This indicates that the SRS is functioning normally and that the repairs are complete. Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position, remove the wiPOD and return the vehicle to the customer.
- If the airbag indicator fails to light or the light and stays ON, there is still an active SRS fault or malfunction. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information to diagnose the problem.
- Close the hood, remove the wiTECH VCI pod.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims submitted will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use one of the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Inspect steering wheel wiring, install steering wheel airbag back-cover post covers and reroute steering wheel wiring
|Inspect and repair steering wheel wiring, install steering wheel airbag back-cover post covers, and reroute steering wheel wiring
Add the cost of the recall parts package plus applicable dealer allowance to your claim.
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Enclosed with each owner letter is an Owner Notification postcard to allow owners to update our records if applicable.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
STEERING WHEEL WIRING
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
R36 / NHTSA 15V-459
This notice applies to your vehicle (VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
|The problem is…
|The steering wheel wire harness on your vehicle may become chaffed by the driver airbag module retainer spring ends. A chaffed steering wheel wire harness could cause an electrical short and/or an inadvertent driver airbag deployment. Inadvertent driver airbag deployment, during certain driving conditions, may increase the risk of a crash and/or vehicle occupant injury.
|What your dealer will do…
|FCA will repair your vehicle free of charge. To do this, your dealer will inspect the steering wheel wire harness, and repair if needed. The steering wheel wire harness will be rerouted and secured to prevent wire chaffing and protective caps will be installed onto the airbag retainer spring ends. The work will take about ½ hour to complete. However, additional time may be necessary depending on service schedules.
|What you must do to ensure your safety…
|Simply contact your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM dealer right away to schedule a service appointment. Please bring this letter with you to your dealer.
|If you need help…
|If you have questions or concerns which your dealer is unable to resolve, please contact the FCA Group Recall Assistance Center at either recalls.mopar.com or 1-800-853-1403.
Please help us update our records by filling out the attached prepaid postcard if any of the conditions listed on the card apply to you or your vehicle. If you have further questions go to recalls.mopar.com.
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, please send your original receipts and/or other adequate proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8007, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Reimbursement. Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days.
If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to https://www.safercar.gov.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, but we are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Note to lessors receiving this recall: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
Revised September 2015RC-R36-15
Owner Notification LetterRCONL-15V459-5699
Owner Notification LetterRCONL-15V459-9832
Revised September 2015RCRIT-15V459-4630
Safety Recall Advanced Communication – R36
August 18, 2016RCRN-15V459-4836
March 1, 2016RCRN-15V459-3224
Communications Cover Letter
October 5, 2015RCORRD-15V459-8737
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – R36 – 2012-14 DS/D2/DD/DJ/DP/DX Steering Wheel Wire Harness
September 11, 2015RCMN-15V459-9718
July 21, 2015RMISC-15V459-2684
July 23, 2015RCAK-15V459-2621
- [ABS & SRS Scanner with Active Test] The ABS/ SRS diagnostic tool Read & clear DTCs, displays live data in a graph to locate the cause of faults and assists the home mechanic with repairs and clearing ABS and airbag warning lights. Active test sensors, valves or solenoids etc. and tracks any threats in real time. It is invaluable to have a diagnostic tool with Active Test feature that you will never find on similar ABS/ SRS scanners.
- 【3 HOP Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this obd2 scanner, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a full featured obd2 code reader, allowing a quick test of the engine system of OBD II vehicles, can Read/Clear engine light codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Evap Test, Read Vehicle Information, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles.
- [DTC LookUp Library] Can't read the code? Go to the DTC LookUp Library. The Topdon AL600 OBD2 scanner offers a wealth of code definitions so you don't have to look them up in a list or database, and the HELP function takes you to diagnostic tips for possible fixes, saving time searching for repair materials online. No other scan tool or code reader under $100 offers this level of assistance.
- [User-Oriented] You'll love the feel of this automotive scanner, with black rubber grips all around the outer edges for durability and to withstand accidental drops. With its easy access menu, you can operate all functions in minutes with just a few button presses. The 3-color LEDs give you a intuitive indication of the OBD2 test results in a second. 3 shortcut keys, one key to read/clear DTCs and a one-touch smoke status check make it easy to use even for beginners.
- Best Choice for ABS Bleeder Scan Tool - Was the brake pedal always slowly sinking down or becoming loose? This abs brake bleeding scan tool will bleed the brake system by cycling the pump and valves to achieve a tight brake pedal. It's the most affordable obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed function you can find. With the clear step by step instruction, even a beginner can use it. Coverage check on FOXWELL official site: Support- Diagnostic Coverage List.
- More Than a Entry Level OBD Scanner, Ideal for Home Mechanics - Based on the NT301 FOXWELL Scanner, NT630 Plus takes OBD diagnostics to the next level by customizing all functions for ABS and SRS systems. This srs abs scanner provides in-depth insights on error code diagnosis, wheel speed sensor live data, airbag circuits and cable connectors monitor, module activation and etc. It's an total game-changer in resolving ABS SRS issues.
- No More Higher End Service than You Needed - One NT630 Plus is enough! This obd2 scanner with abs and srs takes depth diagnosis on Anti-Lock Brake System & Supplemental Restraint System, and also performs daily required resetting services which same priced scanners cannot do. Like Airbag light reset/ SAS(Steering Angle Sensor) adjustment/ Oil light reset and EPB service functions. this car scanner will help the part to operate normally after the faults repaired.
- Also can Work like NT301 - The NT630 Plus abs code reader connect to the OBD2 port directly. It will diagnose all obd2 modules instantly, displays the live data, locates bad sensors and I/M readiness status before the annual inspection. Guides you to do the maintenance work, reduces the potential driving risk and keep a peak performance on the road.
- Complicate? Unreadable? - Intuitive LCD display with clear operate instructions, even a beginner can diagnose the car faults with the NT630 Plus. Ergonomic Touch with anti-collision and anti-slip cover design, comfortable for daily car diagnose work. Unique button press sound will provide the overall tactile and visual experience to notice you a task has been completed or a command has been executed.
- 🎄【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2024 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2024 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🎅【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your cars and pinpoint the root cause. It will t-urn off the warning light car after the problem is fixed.👉TIPS: Airbag crash/collision data can NOT be cleared even you replace the new airbag.
- 🎄【5 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🎅【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your V-IN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your V-IN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 🎄【Solid protective case KO plastic carrying bag】+ 【Lifetime update】Almost all same price-level obd scanner diagnostic tool only offers plastic bag to hold on the scanner.However, NT604 Elite automotive scanner is equipped with solid protective case, preventing your obd2 scanner from damage. Then you don’t need to pay extra money to buy a solid toolbox.
- 🎉【2024 Upgraded Ver. of AL519/ ML519/ ML619】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel ML519, AL519, AL319, MS309. This AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS systems, and support 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function on Worldwide Vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and make your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🎉【Accurate ABS/ SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/ SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/ SRS systems. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in the graph to locate fault causes, and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Please email 📩 immoautel @ outlook. com 📩 for help.
- 🎉【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, DTC Lookup, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- 🎉【Live Data and Freeze Frame Data】With Live Data functions, Autel AL619 OBD2 diagnostic code reader allows you to view the live PID (Parameter Identification Data) of the vehicle's computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- 🎉【DTC Lookup Feature】Besides showing you the code’s definition while you are reading the diagnostic trouble codes, AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619, saving you from the hassle of wasting time searching definition of every code via Google.
- SIMPLIFYING CAR REPAIR - Our goal is to simplify your car repair process. Our device turns your smartphone into a powerful OBD2 scanner diagnostic tool, allowing you to quickly understand your vehicle's problem, view recommended fixes, and purchase the necessary parts for repair.
- EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTICS - BLCKTEC's enhanced vehicle diagnostics gives you access to advanced features typically found only on high-end scanners. With our car code reader you can read and clear engine codes, ABS (brakes), SRS (airbags), TPMS codes, and many more.
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE RESULTS - Our car scanner utilizes the latest OBD2 technology to provide accurate and reliable diagnostic information, ensuring that you can trust the results you receive.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES - Our bluetooth OBD2 scanner works with most vehicles made after 1996, including cars, trucks, and SUVs, making it a versatile tool for any DIYer.
- USER-FRIENDLY APP - Our accompanying app is easy to use and navigate, with clear and concise information displayed in an easy-to-understand format. Available on IOS and Android.
- 🎁 New Elite Version🎁 Easy to Use--Work out of Box🎁Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Lifetime Update🎁 5 YEARS Back Up.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.(Note: Does not work for other System and does not have Special services!)
- [Full OBDII Test Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Stream + Advanced OBDII Scanner + Lifetime Update]---- Launch crp123 scanner support for Generic OBDII Codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0); manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1); pending codes; freeze frame data; monitor and I/M readiness; live PCM stream data; graphing functionality for up to four (4) live data streams include the Engine Coolant Temperature, Long&Short Fuel Trim, the change of Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor , Throttle valve position , Generator load signal,Fuel Tank Pressure , Engine RPM, Intake Ait Temperature and so on; clears DTC codes and turns off the MIL; resets monitors; provides Data Link Connector (DLC) location hints.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 10 Languages]--The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes for Suzuki, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Toyota,for Mazda, for Hyundai,for Kia, for Subaru,for Infiniti, for Lexus, for Acura, for Isuzu, for Ford, for GM, for Chrysler, for Benz, for BMW, for VW, for Opel, for Volvo, for Fiat,for Land Rover, for Seat, for Skoda, for Audi,for Porsche, for Saab, for Jaguar and many others. Support 10 different languages.
- [Pro OBD2 Scanner] - BlueDriver is the easiest way to scan and understand your vehicle like a professional mechanic. Read and clear your car’s trouble codes and check engine light.
- [Read & Clear All The Codes] - BlueDriver's enhanced vehicle diagnostics gives you access to information normally available only to mechanics on their OBD2 scan tools. Now you can read and clear ABS, Airbag, SRS, TPMS codes, and many more.
- [Get The Right Fix] - Much more than a car code reader, BlueDriver is a diagnostic tool. Get unlimited specific repair reports containing possible causes, reported fixes, and more for virtually every vehicle make and model.
- [Wireless & Bluetooth Enabled] - Say goodbye to wires. BlueDriver connects with Bluetooth via your phone/tablet to a sensor that plugs into your car's OBDII port. Get all of the capabilities of an expensive code reader & scan tool without any annoying wires.
- [User-Friendly App and Repair Videos] - BlueDriver gives you more ways to scan and fix your vehicle. Our iOS & Android app connects you to a large database of repair videos with step-by-step directions of repairs.
- 🔧【PLUG AND PLAY - EASY TO USE】 : ANCEL FX2000 car scanner only takes 3 steps to connect to the car for diagnosis without cumbersome operations. The latest FX2000 scan tool is equipped with a one-key diagnosis function, which can automatically identify the model and year of your car, and automatically diagnose the car. Even beginners can use it to read the data and find out what the fault codes mean.
- 🚗【FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS TOOL】: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes. After the repair, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 engine code reader also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 🚙【TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】: Some noises come from the transmission? Ancel obd2 scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- 🚐【FIND OUT SRS WRONG】: ANCEL FX2000 automotive scanner is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This odb2 scanner also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- 🚌【ABS OBD2 SCANNER】:The FX2000 diagnostic scanner for all vehicles can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. By retrieving the ABS code data, the obd scanner can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner > Enjoy this ABS OBD2 code reader to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford, please reach us for details.), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against accidents to be safe than sorry. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions > This OBD2 scanner guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency (Oil Reset); to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line (SAS Reset); to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage (BMS Reset); saving your needless visits to mechanics. NOTE: Not suitable for all models, please reach us for compatibility.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics > Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this srs code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your smog status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Work Easier > Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the SRS OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- Helpful Service > Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the OBD2 scanner a long-term investment for any home mechanics. The extended 1 years of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- Check Engine Light Killer ➤ Annoying engine error light keeps popping out? No frustrating. LAUN CH CR529 is born to kill the Check Engine Light on your dashboard. This obd2 scanner can clear the trouble codes in seconds, save you a bundle in unwanted repair cost, and help you make the proper repairs without any guess work.
- Patented One-Click Smog Checker ➤ How effective this scan tool is? You will be completely blown away. With just one press of a button to run a quick check, you’ll see if the car is ready to pass the emission test, without the hassle of driving around endlessly, or continuously coming back to the repair shop for retest.
- Effective Car Status Analyzer ➤ Want to get educated enough before hitting the dealer? Live Data shows clearly and vividly in graphical way, being super easy for you to ensure if the data are in normal conditions / ranges, or not. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs indicate vehicle’s status visually, to avoid unnecessary step-to-step operations.
- Wide-Ranging Cars Supporter ➤ Doubt about the compatibility? The diagnostic scanner can be used regardless of the type of your vehicle, as long as it is OBD2 compliant (1996 and newer): KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Multiple language option is also packed: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese.
- A Necessity in Toolbox ➤ Classic and solid design to withstand everyday shocks; HELP shortcut key for quick access to commonly tips; Plug & Play, no battery required; AutoVin, DTC LookUp, Data Playback and Print etc. Whether you’re a home car owner or an auto mechanic, with CR529, you can save thousands of dollars on car maintenance, save time and effort on repairs, and dramatically improve your car’s lifespan / performance.
Last update on 2024-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.