This abrasion may result in an electrical short that could cause driver’s frontal air bag to unexpectedly deploy. Inadvertent deployment of the air bag may increase the risk of injury and the possibility of a vehicle crash.
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2012-2014 Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 trucks manufactured January 18, 2011, to October 7, 2014, and equipped with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center option. The affected vehicles have a steering wheel wiring harness that may rub against the driver air bag module retainer spring.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, repair as necessary, and secure the steering wheel wiring harness. Additionally, protective caps will be added to the air bag retainer spring ends. These repairs will be done free of charge. The recall began on September 18, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is R36.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Revised September 2015
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall R36 / NHTSA 15V-459 Steering Wheel Wiring
NOTE: Revised the parts information notes.
|2012 – 2014||(DS)||RAM 1500 Pickup|
|2012 – 2014||(DJ)||RAM 2500 Pickup|
|2012 – 2014||(D2)||RAM 3500 Pickup|
|2012 – 2014||(DD)||RAM 3500 Cab Chassis|
|2012 – 2014||(DP)||RAM 4500/5500 Cab Chassis|
NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles equipped with an Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) (sales code LAZ) built through October 07, 2014 (MDH 100721).
|IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer used vehicle inventory. Dealers should complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.|
The steering wheel wire harness on about 1,060,000 of the above vehicles may become chaffed by the driver airbag module retainer spring ends. A chaffed steering wheel wire harness could cause an electrical short and/or an inadvertent driver airbag deployment. Inadvertent driver airbag deployment, during certain driving conditions, may increase the risk of a crash and/or vehicle occupant injury.
The steering wheel wire harness will be inspected, and if needed repaired. The steering wheel wire harness will be rerouted and secured to prevent wire chaffing and protective caps will be installed onto the airbag retainer spring ends.
|Cap, Rubber (two per vehicle)||CBXFR361AA|
|NOTE: Each kit contains 50 caps. One kit can repair 25 vehicles. Please order 1 kit.|
|Wire Tie, 5.375″ (one per vehicle)||04856500|
|NOTE: Each kit contains 50 wire ties. One kit can repair 50 vehicles. Please order 1 kit.|
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
||wiTECH VCI Pod Kit|
||DAB Removal Tool|
A. Steering Wheel Wiring and Rubber Caps
Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before performing this procedure. This is the only sure way to disable the SRS. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental airbag deployment.
At no time should any source of electricity be permitted near the inflator on the back of a non-deployed airbag. When carrying a non-deployed airbag, the trim cover or airbag cushion side of the unit should be pointed away from the body to minimize injury in the event of an accidental deployment.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. Wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before further service.
- Remove the two upper shroud screws from the steering column and remove the upper shroud (Figure 1).
- Release the steering column tilt lever and lower the column to its most downward position for easiest driver airbag removal access.
- There are three driver airbag (DAB) retainer access holes on the instrument panel side of the hub of the steering wheel, located at the two o’clock, six o’clock and ten o’clock positions. The steering wheel must be rotated to bring each of these access holes up to the twelve o’clock position of the steering column one at a time for removal access.
- Insert the short blade (Tip A) of the DAB Removal Tool (Special Tool Number 10187) or the blade of an equivalent prying tool into either of the upper (two o’clock or ten o’clock) access holes of the steering wheel hub rear trim cover, being certain to place the blade of the tool on the inboard (steering wheel hub) side of the airbag snap retainer wire loop (Figure 2).
- Push the handle of the tool downward for the blade to pry the snap retainer wire loop upward far enough to disengage the loop from the hook of the steering wheel armature. At the same time, gently pull the DAB away from the steering wheel to prevent the retainer from snapping back into place over the hook once it is disengaged (Figure 2).
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 at the other upper (two o’clock or ten o’clock) access hole to disengage the other upper snap retainer wire loop.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 at the lower (six o’clock) access hole to disengage the lower snap retainer wire loop. The lower snap retainer wire loop has a distinctive V-shape and must always be installed onto the six o’clock hook of the steering wheel armature.
Figure 3 – Driver Airbag Squib Connectors
- Disconnect the two driver airbag squib connectors. Depress the latches on each side of the connector insulator and pull the insulators straight out from the driver airbag inflator to disconnect them from the connector receptacles (Figure 3).
- Disconnect the steering wheel wire harness six way connector (Figure 4).
- Inspect the wiring harness for chaffing or damage on the six way pigtail and repair as necessary (Figure 4).
Figure 4 – Inspect For Wire Pigtail Damage
- Unclip the horn wiring harness and move it down to gain access to the steering wheel harness (Figure 5).
Figure 5 – Horn Wiring Harness
- Measure 45mm from the back of the six way connector and mark the wire pigtail for reference in step 15 (Figure 6).
- Bundle the wire pigtail together to the steering column control harness with the supplied wire tie. Use the mark on the wire harness from step 14 as a reference to assure the final length of the wire harness is 45 mm from the steering column control harness. (Figure 7).
- Cut off the excess wire tie tail.
Figure 7 – Wire Tie Installation
- Position the horn wiring back into the clip (Figure 5).
- Connect the steering wheel wire harness six way connector (Figure 4).
- Install the two rubber caps to the two posts on the back side of the (Figure 8).
NOTE: Fully seat the rubber caps onto the posts. The rubber caps are designed to be slightly longer than the posts.
- Engage the wire harness pigtail clip to the housing (Figure 3).
- Carefully position the driver airbag into the hub cavity of the steering wheel and connect the two driver airbag squib connectors to the airbag inflator connector receptacles by pressing straight in on the connector. Be certain to engage each keyed and color-coded connector to the matching connector receptacle. Be certain that each connector is fully engaged in its receptacle by listening carefully for a distinct, audible click as the connector latches snap into place (Figure 3).
CAUTION: Be certain that the clockspring pigtail wires and the steering wheel wire harness are not pinched between the DAB and the horn switch, the steering wheel armature or, on vehicles equipped with a diesel engine, the steering wheel damper weight.
- Engage the lower airbag snap retainer wire loop onto the lower hook of the steering wheel armature. The lower snap retainer wire loop has a distinctive V-shape and must always be installed onto the six o’clock hook of the steering wheel armature (Figure 8).
- Roll the driver airbag upwards and press firmly and evenly over the two upper snap retainer wire loop locations simultaneously until they snap into place over the two upper hooks of the steering wheel armature.
- Reinstall the upper shroud onto the steering column (Figure 1).
- Continue with Section B. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test.
B. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Verification Test
- Connect the wiTECH VCI pod to the vehicle data link connector located under the steering column.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position and exit the vehicle and close the doors.
- Check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle, then connect the battery negative cable(s).
- Open the wiTECH Diagnostic application.
- Starting at the “Select Tool” screen, select the row/tool for the wiPOD device you are using, then select “Next”.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password”, then select “Finish”.
- Clear all DTC’s in all modules using the wiTECH scan tool.
NOTE: Any active Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s) may require an additional key cycle from “ON” to “OFF” to change DTC status from “active” to “stored”.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position for about 15 seconds, and then back to the “ON” position. Observe the airbag indicator in the instrument cluster.
- The airbag indicator in the instrument cluster should illuminate for six to eight seconds, and then go out. This indicates that the SRS is functioning normally and that the repairs are complete. Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position, remove the wiPOD and return the vehicle to the customer.
- If the airbag indicator fails to light or the light and stays ON, there is still an active SRS fault or malfunction. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information to diagnose the problem.
- Close the hood, remove the wiTECH VCI pod.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims submitted will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use one of the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Inspect steering wheel wiring, install steering wheel airbag back-cover post covers and reroute steering wheel wiring||08-R3-61-82||0.4 hours|
|Inspect and repair steering wheel wiring, install steering wheel airbag back-cover post covers, and reroute steering wheel wiring||08-R3-61-83||0.5 hours|
Add the cost of the recall parts package plus applicable dealer allowance to your claim.
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Enclosed with each owner letter is an Owner Notification postcard to allow owners to update our records if applicable.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
STEERING WHEEL WIRING
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
R36 / NHTSA 15V-459
This notice applies to your vehicle (VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
|The problem is…||The steering wheel wire harness on your vehicle may become chaffed by the driver airbag module retainer spring ends. A chaffed steering wheel wire harness could cause an electrical short and/or an inadvertent driver airbag deployment. Inadvertent driver airbag deployment, during certain driving conditions, may increase the risk of a crash and/or vehicle occupant injury.|
|What your dealer will do…||FCA will repair your vehicle free of charge. To do this, your dealer will inspect the steering wheel wire harness, and repair if needed. The steering wheel wire harness will be rerouted and secured to prevent wire chaffing and protective caps will be installed onto the airbag retainer spring ends. The work will take about ½ hour to complete. However, additional time may be necessary depending on service schedules.|
|What you must do to ensure your safety…||Simply contact your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM dealer right away to schedule a service appointment. Please bring this letter with you to your dealer.|
|If you need help…||If you have questions or concerns which your dealer is unable to resolve, please contact the FCA Group Recall Assistance Center at either recalls.mopar.com or 1-800-853-1403.|
Please help us update our records by filling out the attached prepaid postcard if any of the conditions listed on the card apply to you or your vehicle. If you have further questions go to recalls.mopar.com.
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, please send your original receipts and/or other adequate proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8007, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Reimbursement. Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days.
If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, but we are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Note to lessors receiving this recall: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
Revised September 2015
Owner Notification LetterRCONL-15V459-5699
Owner Notification Letter
Revised September 2015
Safety Recall Advanced Communication – R36
August 18, 2016RCRN-15V459-4836
March 1, 2016
Communications Cover Letter
October 5, 2015RCORRD-15V459-8737
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – R36 – 2012-14 DS/D2/DD/DJ/DP/DX Steering Wheel Wire Harness
September 11, 2015RCMN-15V459-9718
July 21, 2015RMISC-15V459-2684
July 23, 2015RCAK-15V459-2621
- ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission System Scanner: Autel ML629 not only can figure out the emission-related engine problem, but also can get quick access to the Anti-Lock Braking System / Airbag System / Engine / Transmission systems and diagnose these 4 systems’ conditions. It reads codes, clear codes, and read live data to help you turn off the MIL, ABS & SRS warning lights.
- Complete OBD2 Functions: This OBD2/EOBD code reader is compatible with all OBD2-compliant vehicles with full OBD2 functions. It can pinpoint any emission problems of the car engine by the Full OBD2 functions. Read Codes, Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live Data, Freeze Frame, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Vehicle Information, and Component Test.
- DTC Lookup & Vehicle Information: Designed with a built-in DTC library, this OBD2 scanner provides you with the ability to look up the definition of diagnostic trouble codes. Up to 10000+ codes are available in this DTC electronic dictionary. No need to look up codes on the Internet. In addition, it can identify the car automatically and retrieve the car information (VIN, CIN, and CVN).
- Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619: As the upgraded version of ML619/AL619, ML629 can read enhanced codes, graph data, and erase codes in Anti-Lock Braking System, Airbag System, Engine, and Transmission system. Being cost-effective with only a small extra budget, this code reader enjoys more benefits with a wider range of vehicle coverage. It supports internet updating via USB and data printing via PC.
- The Newest Version in 2020: As the newest version in 2020, this Autel OBD2 scanner supports most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import, including some latest models. Free update for lifetime via Mac/Win PC. With a 1-year warranty, 30-day free return & replacement service, and 24-hour customer service, this OBD2 scanner gives you excellent user experience.
- 🚩2022 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 🥇【WORTH THE MONEY】4 in 1 professional Foxwell scanner. 1️⃣ABS SRS Scan Tools: Do all-round check up for ABS/VSA/SRS/Airbag system; 2️⃣Sensor Reset Tool: Reset & Calibrate ABS VSA SRS Airbag SAS Sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and commend ABS/SRS/Airbag components. 4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanners: Diagnose all obd2 functions for all vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scan tool can NOT clear airbag crash data or collision data. NOT support programming/coding function.
- 🎃【ABS BLEED SCAN TOOL, SAVING THOUSANDS FROM DEALSHIPS】Own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed function is so valuable instead high cost in the dealships. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles have auto abs bleeding. The air will get inside when replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, brake lines or hoses. This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a firm brake pedal and keep a safety driving on the road.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】Do more for ABS VSA SRS Airbag system not just reading/clearing codes like other scan tools do. The abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve issues when the warning light(MIL) was on. Diagnoses, pin-points the problem down and tells you which sensor was bad that caused the problem, no need to replace one by one. NT630 plus will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally turning off the warning lights and keeping all to running well.
- 👍【ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL, PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE USE】The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- ⛳【SELF-DIAGNOSIS OF E-MISSION STATUS】This NT630 obd2 scanner diagnostic tool will scan all of your obd2 modules, show you the I/M readiness status before the annual inspection. Monitoring the engine’s health, locate bad sensors, which cylinder was misfire and more engine’s faults. Guide you to do the maintenance work to make it safety driving again or to replace a new car. Reducing the potential driving risk and keep a great status for a safety journey.
- MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTIC: If the warning lights for the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission are flashing on the dashboard, even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop. After the repair, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the warning light. If you are equipped with accurate information, you can avoid auto repair scams. No training is required.
- OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: Allows you to easily diagnose engine problems and turn off the warning light. It can not only accurately determine codes and possible causes, but also perform all OBD test modes such as DTC search, O2 sensor test, I/M readiness test, on-board monitor test, live data stream display, freeze frame data display, EVAP system test, retrieve vehicle information and generate diagnostic reports, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- LIVE DATA STREAM WITH GRAPH: Can quickly display data from a live view of vehicle sensors in test and graph formats. This includes ECU reports and automatic readout of VIN as well as data streams for engine, transmission, ABS, SRS(airbag) and generating a variety of diagnostic reports for the vehicle. With the help of the graphical display, data logging, and DTC tips and repeats, users can determine the cause of a variety of trouble codes much faster.
- EASY TO USE: Many scanners are for people who have a little more experience with cars as they display more raw data, but the FX2000 is a simple and affordable solution for both technicians and enthusiasts to locate engine, transmission, ABS and airbag problems. Thanks to the large TFT color screen and menu-driven operation, the operation and vehicle information are designed to be user-friendly, so you can quickly find your way around when you want to repair the vehicle.
- WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Supports 8 different languages, more than 60 U.S, Asian and European vehicle brands and over 10,000 different vehicle types and is constantly updated, making it versatile and easy to use no matter where you are. It offers technicians and enthusiasts an easy and affordable solution to find vehicle diagnostic problems with four systems, a life-saving and good gift for your family and friends.
- 🔥🔥【8 Reset Service Car Scanner 】TOPDON obd2 scanner AD600S is the upgrade version of TOPDON AD600, AD500 and AD500S.This diagnostic scan tool Adds 3 more commonly used reset function.✅Except for OIL RESET, BRAKE RESET, TPMS RESET, Throttle Adaptation, SAS RESET, ✅it add the BMS RESET, ABS BLEEDING, DPF RESET, ✅more practical reset functions than TOPDON AD600 and AD500S. For the cost you’re getting value from this handy car scanner to reset systems. *Function menu varies by vehicle’s specifics.
- 【2022 New, 4 Systems Diagnostic Tool】This is an OBDII scanner and 4 systems diagnostic tool made for home mechanics, DIYers, and professionals. You can access AT/ENG/ABS/SRS fault codes to find the right troubleshooting procedure, and diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues. Give your aging cars satisfying routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs, a breakdown, or even a crash.*DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 【No extra software fee + One-click Lifetime Free Updates】The touch-sensitive screen on this scan tool makes operation much easier than the simple button-based OBD2 code readers. The icons are clear and its 5” color screen with high resolution will leave you with no trouble interpreting results in a dark garage. One-click lifetime updates over Wi-Fi will keep the software current and the coverage addition constant. Android 6.0 ensures lightning-fast bootup and processing.
- 【Powerful Compatibility + Work on 90 Vehicle Brands】Most OBD2 scanners work with vehicles manufactured after 2001, but TOPDON ArtiDiag600S compatible with OBDII-equipped vehicles built after 1996, and it works on more than 90 Vehicle Brands.It supports Diesel (12v only), gasoline, 12V passenger car, pickup, light-duty truck, SUV, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.*Menus vary by make, model, and year of gasoline or diesel engine vehicle. Email us your VIN data.
- 【Versatile Scan Tool+AUTO VIN+DTC Lookup】This OBD2 scanner has automatic VIN technology to identify the car without manual input. Live data display in text or 4-in-1 merged waveform graph, you can save, share, print, or email the overall inspection report for easier analysis. Inbuilt “Feedback” module provides customized repair suggestions from our certified professionals. Onboard DTC library saves your Google searching time when interpreting the error codes. AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars.
- 🎉【2022 Upgraded Ver. of ML519, AL519】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel ML519, AL519, AL319, MS309. This AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS systems, and support 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function on Worldwide Vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and make your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🎉【Accurate ABS/ SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/ SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/ SRS systems. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in the graph to locate fault causes, and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Please email 📩 immoautel @ outlook. com 📩 for help.
- 🎉【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, DTC Lookup, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- 🎉【Live Data and Freeze Frame Data】With Live Data functions， Autel obd2 diagnostic tool allows you to view the live PID (parameter identification data) data of vehicle’s computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- 🎉【DTC Lookup Feature】Besides showing you the code’s definition while you are reading the diagnostic trouble codes, AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619, saving you from the hassle of wasting time searching definition of every code via Google.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 🏆【2 IN 1 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER】Maybe you’re a “power user” who wants more than that, SC630 is an Enhanced scanner diagnostic tool designed for Engine, ABS, SAS, and SRS monitoring. As a top-level Bidirectional/Active tests tool activates and commends ABS/airbag components, You can also use it as a universal OBDII scanner for generic check engines. 🚩Please confirm that the SC630 is compatible with your vehicle via Amazon messaging with your car's make, model and year of release prior to purchase
- 🛠️【ABS SCANNER READER SUPPORTS MORE ADVANCED FEATURES】The automotive code scanner supports ABS system diagnosis and performs in-depth examination for your car, including Auto bleed test, ABS manual control tests, ABS motor test, Locate the cause of failure, and assists car owner and professional technicians with repairs and clear ABS warning lights, save your time and money at the service station!
- 🌞【PERFORM RESET SERVICES, NO MORE EXTRA FEE】Using the CGSULIT SC630 obd2 scanner, you can diagnose the system failure of the car in advance, and turn off the warning light (MIL) on the dashboard after the problem is resolved, and turn off the VSA SRS Engine SAS light for maintenance. ABS braking system and SRS system diagnostics will maximize the safety of you and your family in the event of a vehicle breakdown. With this obd2 car srs scanner, you too can become a professional mechanic.
- 🏆【SEND COMMANDS WITH BIDIRECTIONAL CONTROLS】SC630 car diagnostic tool can send commands to the integrity of abs srs system or vehicle modules to test the working status, allowing you to perform two-way diagnostic tests on the systems and components of anti-lock braking systems and airbags, without using vehicle controls. It can read/erase code, view live data, freeze frames, retrieve ECU information, Helps mechanics/technicians quickly locate bad parts on cars.
- 🔥【FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF "SAS CALIBRATION "】A well-functioning SAS system is critical to both passenger and driver safety. The SC630 hand-held car sas scanner quickly and efficiently allows users to retrieve, read and interpret SAS system problems and monitor SAS system function to quickly diagnose and fix the cause of the problem, Thus keeping your car up and running.
- 【ABS & SRS Scan Tool 】 Help you diagnose issues with both anti-lock braking system (ABS) and internal airbag system (SRS); test their sensors, valves, or solenoids; and keep track of any threats in real time to prevent unexpected damage with these 2 essential safety systems, which a normal OBD2 scanner cannot do. Compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, BMW, USAFord.
- 【3 Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this diagnostic tool, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 Quickly tell you the exact cause behind the check engine warning light. This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a fully-featured obd2 code reader; can read/clear engine light codes, show live data, and do I/M readiness test ... to solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. Plus, it has the now-popular DTC lookup library to save searching repair materials online.
- 【User-Oriented 】 Physically, you will like the feel of this obd2 scanner with the black rubber grip thing all around the outside edge. Durable enough to stand the accidental drop. Thanks to its easily accessible menu, you can operate all functions in minutes, with the press of a few buttons. 3-color LEDs intuitively indicate if everything's good, there's a warning, or there's a serious issue. There’s even an LED integrated into the connector port so you can hook it up in darkness.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase 】 You can update this scan tool through an internet USB to have the latest software for its optimized performance, with no extra costs throughout all its using life. We offer you 1-year quality backup period with 30-day unconditional return & replacement policy. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP.
- 🎉【2022 New Elite Version, Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/CRP123】 LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 OBD2 modes, read and clear fault codes,💡Online Google Search, 4 IN 1 Graphing ，Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- ☑️【ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission Diagnostic Tool +Battery Voltage Test& AUTOVIN】Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; One-click wifi update and free for fixing more bugs; Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; Auto Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 🔔【One to one Technical feedback and support】 Base on cloud server of launch，the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer.An excellent choice for family car owners. No extra paid updates, keep your diagnostic software updated and coverage increased, saving you even more money. 🎁Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner💡Fast 7.0 Android💡16GB Memory💡5" touch HD screen💡6100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 🎁【5-Year Warranty &10 Language Free To Use】 Launch CRP123E scan tool supports 10 languages. Choose your native language without encountering any sort of language barrier--English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese. 🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🚗【 Find Your Vehicles Here】 Includes 57 vehicle makers of the BMW, VW, Jeep, Ford, Volvo, Dodge, Skoda,Mazda, Nissan,Porsche,Subaru,Lexus,Toyota,Benz,Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Fiat, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu ,SUZUKI,Jaguar,KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mini Cooper, Opel,Peugeot,MITSUBISHI,Vauxhall,SPRINTER,SMART,SEAT,SAMSUNG,SAAB,RENAULT,Nissangtr,ect.
Last update on 2022-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.