HELP USING THE wiTECH DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION FOR FLASHING AN ECU IS AVAILABLE BY SELECTING “HELP” THEN “HELP CONTENTS” AT THE TOP OF THE wiTECH DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION WINDOW.
THE wiTECH SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED TO BE AT THE LATEST RELEASE BEFORE PERFORMING THIS PROCEDURE.
Flash: Transmission Diagnostic And Shift Enhancements
|2014-2015||(4C)||Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe/Conv.|
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles built on or before September 22, 2015 (MDH 0922XX) equipped with 1.8L engine (Sales Code EBC) and 6-Speed Auto/Man Dual Dry Clutch Transmission (Sales Code DA5).
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles within the following markets/countries: NAFTA and South Korea.
A small number of customers may experience the following:
- Whine coming from the transmission during gear change.
- Transmission lamp on the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) is illuminated.
- Harsh shifting during low speed driving.
The following enhancements are included in this software update:
- Improved torque management during gear shifts.
- Better clutch thermal management to improve shift quality.
- Improved low speed driving behavior.