Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles, equipped with 2.0L engines. These engines may misfire causing the catalytic converter to overheat, possibly resulting in damage to the nearby wiring and engine components.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles for diagnostic codes, and update the engine control module software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 3, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-844-253-2872. Chrysler’s number for this recall is UA4.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall UA4 / NHTSA 18V-636 Catalytic Converter
|2017 – 2018||(GA)||Alfa Romeo Giulia|
|2018||(GU)||Alfa Romeo Stelvio|
NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine (Sales Code EC2).
|IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also consider this requirement to apply to used vehicle inventory and should perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.|
The engine control software on about 34,300 of the above vehicles may contain inadequate catalytic converter overheat protection. Engine misfire conditions can lead to elevated catalytic converter temperatures. This may result in localized damage to wiring and components in the engine compartment near the catalyst. If certain engine compartment wiring or components are damaged, the customer may experience an engine stall resulting in a sudden loss of motive power, which can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning. In some cases, an engine Malfunction Indicator Lamp (“MIL”) may illuminate, the engine may operate roughly, there may be temporary loss of engine power, or a burning odor may be noticeable prior to an engine stall or engine compartment fire. An engine compartment fire may result in an increased risk of injury to motor vehicle occupants or persons outside the vehicle.
Inspect the vehicle for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) related to potential catalyst function. A scan report must be performed on all vehicles:
- If DTCs P0420, P0171, P2096, P2270 or P0299 are present, a STAR Case must be submitted including the scan report and then contact the STAR Center.
- If DTCs P0420, P0171, P2096, P2270 or P0299 are not present, update the PCM with the latest available software. It is not necessary to submit a STAR Case or contact the STAR Center.
Dealers should attempt to minimize customer inconvenience by placing the owner in a loaner vehicle if inspection determines that the vehicle must be held overnight.
NOTE: No additional parts are anticipated for this campaign. If any additional parts are determined to be required due to consequential repairs or collateral damage caused by a failed catalytic converter, the dealer must first check if a related LOP has been created for repairs prior to performing the repair. If no related LOP is found, the LOP review process must be followed to request a related Recall LOP be added as follows:
Submit a LOP Related Inquiry (located in DealerCONNECT > Service > Claim Administration) for evaluation and update.
- IF the request is approved – the related Recall LOP will be added to the Labor Operations and you are to proceed with normal Recall claim entry process.
- IF the request is not approved – submit the repair under Warranty (W) if the repair has been pre-authorized by your Area Manager or Business Center representative.
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
||wiTECH micro pod II|
NOTE: The wiTECH scan tool must be used to perform this recall.
NOTE: The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) must be updated to the latest available software calibration level after completing this Safety Recall. If the reprogramming flash process for the PCM is aborted or interrupted, the flash should be restarted.
- Open the hood. Install a battery charger and verify that the charging rate provides 13.0 to 13.5 volts. Do not allow the charger to time out during the flash process. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the vehicle data link connector.
- Place the ignition in the “RUN” position.
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- From the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the vehicle to be updated.
- Create and save a Vehicle Scan Report (VSR) before proceeding. A scan report will be required before contacting the STAR Center.
a. From the left column in the analysis section, select “Reports”.
b. On the reports page, select “Scan Report”.
c. Select “ECU Summary” from the dropdown menu on the right.
d. Select “Printer Friendly” then save file type as “PDF”. Name the file with the last eight digits of the vehicle VIN.
- From the “Action Items” screen, select the “Topology” tab.
- From the “Topology” screen, select the “All DTCs” tab to view the DTCs.
- Are DTCs P0420, P0171, P2096, P2270 or P0299 present?
- YES: A STAR Case must be submitted including the scan report and then contact the STAR Center for further direction.
- NO: Continue with the next step; to reprogram the PCM with new software.
- From the “Topology” tab, select the “PCM” module icon.
- From the “Flash” tab, compare the “Current Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Part Number” with the “New ECU Part Number” listed.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is the same as the “New Part Number”, proceed to Step 17.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is NOT the same as the “New Part Number”, continue with Step 13.
- Select the flash part number. Read the flash special instructions page. Select “OK” to continue.
- From the flash ECU agreement page, agree to terms by checking the box.
- Select “Flash ECU” and then follow the wiTECH screen instructions to complete the flash.
- Confirm the software is at the latest available calibration level.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
NOTE: Target Linear Compensation (TLC) relearn process must be completed. Before beginning the TLC relearn, start the engine with no DTCs and let it run until coolant temperature reaches 80°C (175°F).
- In the PCM “Misc Functions” menu, perform the “Phonic Wheel Replacement” procedure. Follow the prompts shown on the diagnostic scan tool in order to complete the TLC.
NOTE: The TLC relearn will not begin until the proper coolant temperature has been reached. When the desired engine temperature has been reached, click continue then stab and release the throttle pedal to obtain an RPM of 6000 RPMs three times.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
NOTE: An additional key cycle may be necessary to move active DTCs to stored DTCs then it will be necessary to clear all DTCs again.
- Place the ignition in the “OFF” position and then remove the wiTECH micro pod II device from the vehicle.
- Remove the battery charger from the vehicle.
- Close the vehicle hood.
- Complete Proof of Correction Form for California Residents.
Complete Proof of Correction Form for California Residents:
This recall is subject to the State of California Registration Renewal/Emissions Recall Enforcement Program. Complete a Vehicle Emission Recall Proof of Correction Form (Form No. 81-016-1053) and supply it to vehicle owners residing in the state of California for proof that this recall has been performed when they renew the vehicle registration.
Process Steps to obtain the California Proof of Correction form:
- Access the “DealerCONNECT” website.
- Select the “Service” tab.
- Under the “Publications” heading, select the “ePublishing” link.
- Sign in using your Dealer Code and Password.
- Select the “Proof of Correction form”.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use only one of the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Create Scan Report, Inspect for Identified DTCs, Inspect that the PCM Software is at Latest Released Level||18-UA-41-81||0.2 hours|
|Create Scan Report, Inspect for Identified DTCs, Reprogram PCM with the Latest Released Level Software||18-UA-41-82||0.4 hours|
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
This notice applies to your vehicle,
[Model Year and Model] VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UA4/NHTSA 18V-636
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 or Alfa Romeo Premium Care at 1-844253-2872. An agent can help schedule an appointment
- Visit mopar.com, scan the QR code below, or download the Mopar Owner’s Companion App.
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity. The last eight characters of your VIN are provided above.
Please reference Safety Recall UA4.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
FCA has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain [2017 – 2018 Model Year (GA) Alfa Romeo Giulia, 2018 Model Year (GU) Alfa Romeo Stelvio] vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY VEHICLE NEED REPAIRS?
The engine control software on your vehicle  may contain inadequate catalytic converter overheat protection. Engine misfire conditions can lead to elevated catalytic converter temperatures. This may result in localized damage to wiring and components in the engine compartment near the catalyst. If certain engine compartment wiring or components are damaged, the customer may experience an engine stall resulting in a sudden loss of motive power, which can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning. In some cases, an engine Malfunction Indicator Lamp (“MIL”) may illuminate, the engine may operate roughly, there may be temporary loss of engine power, or a burning odor may be noticeable prior to an engine stall or engine compartment fire. An engine compartment fire may result in an increased risk of injury to motor vehicle occupants or persons outside the vehicle.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA will repair your vehicle  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will inspect the vehicle for diagnostic codes related to potential catalyst function, part inspections and replacement if required and update the powertrain control module software to control fuel delivery during certain engine misfire conditions to prevent catalytic converter overheat. In addition, your dealer will require your vehicle for proper check-in, preparation, and check-out during your visit. Your time is important to us; please be aware that these steps may require more time. The estimated repair time is one hour. We recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring this letter with you to your dealership.
The State of California requires the completion of emission recall repairs prior to vehicle registration renewal. Your dealer will provide you with a Vehicle Emission Recall Proof of Correction Form after the Emission Recall service is performed. Be sure to save this form since the California Department of Motor Vehicles may require that you supply it as proof that the Emission Recall has been performed.
In order to ensure your full protection under the emissions warranty provisions, it is recommended that you have your (vehicle or engine) serviced as soon as possible. Failure to do so could be determined as lack of proper maintenance of your (vehicle or engine).
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UA4
October 5, 2018
Chrysler Recommended J2534 Devices
|J2534 Device||Firmware Version|
|CTC Vehicle Box *||1.9|
|Blue Streak -2534 Global Programmer||2.10|
|Actia I+ME Passthru||2.07|
* Chrysler recommends the CTC Vehicle Box Device for Chrysler SCI ECU reprogramming. SCI reprogramming is used on most PCMs and TCMs prior to the introduction of CAN bus vehicles which began in 2004 (Durango).
Compatible J2534 Devices
Click on the link below to:
Download J2534 Application
(Install the wiTECH 2.0 J2534 Application on your computer)
Download the Setup Utility
(Configure your microPod/MDP device)
Launch wiTECH 2.0
(Once subscription and users are assigned to a tool please follow this link to access wiTECH)
- 🆚LAUNCH X431 PRO5 scan tool Upgrade all functions of X431 PRO3/X-431 Throttle III/X431-TorqueIII/X431 V+, PROS V+, PAD3. ⓵ J2534 ECU Programming &Online functions directly connect to OEM server, 50+ reset same as X-431 Throttle;⓶Bi-directional control and All system diagnostics as Snap-on scanner; ⓷ Support 150+ brands Vehicles (include CAN/CAFD/DoIP/HD protocols and AutoAuth for FCA SGW) ⓸Powered by 8-core processor(1.8GHz), Android9.0 OS, 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi connection.
- 🚜[J2534 Reprogramming With FREE SMARTBOX 3.0】Save more than $2000, LAUNCH X431 PRO5 support J2534/DOIP/CANFD/HD protocols (Needn’t buy HDIII Module,Manufacture software and non-16pin adaptors need to be purchased separately.) Download OEM software from the manufacturer’s server to 1) program data to blank/used ECUs; 2) Reflash ECUs with data loss; 3)Upgrade ECU software version. As a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 👏[50+ Reset, Continuously Updated Reset Functions]: With the LAUNCH diagnostic tool, You will never be bothered by tricky vehicle issues and keep pace with newer technology. 50 commonly reset functions ( in the quick page ) reaching into the smallest parts to root out the problems. Extra 300+ repair functions ( in-vehicle catalog) for specific models extend the capability to reset, regeneration, initiation, matching, etc. (Functions vary by models, configurations, and systems.)
- 🌐[One stop Intelligent Diagnostic Tool]: LAUNCH X431 PRO5 obd2 scanner Bluetooth provides Repair Tips, Repair Assist, Component Measurement, TSB, Relevant Cases DTC Analysis to simplify complex diagnostic and achieve the trouble-free repair. 🤩[One Scanner For Multiple Uses]: LAUNCH diagnostic tool PRO5 collaborates with add-on modules (ADAS, Videoscope, TSGUN, X-ProG3, WiFi Pinter, Battery Tester) to expand business applications and improve diagnostic accuracy.
- 👍【2022 New OE Level Online Functions 】Bidirectional Scan Tool offers you various high-end online functions, which enable you to access the online data to do fast & complicated vehicle repairs, e.g. 1) ECU Coding for replacing, match, relearn, recode new ECU modules; 2) Online Coding for BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Benz to surf OEM data; 3) VAG Guided functions ease complex issues; 4) Personalization & ADAS improving car performance and driving safety.
- 👍【Works with Autel MK908, MS908(S/Pro), MK908P, MaxiSys Elite】Autel J2534 work with these tools to program ECUs on specific BMW/ BENZ for specific functions. ★★NOTE: J2534 CANNOT directly work with these single devices. After you received the J2534, you HAVE TO send us both the S/N(12 digits) of your scanner MS908S(etc.) and J2534. So, technically, Autel engineers can help you bind J2534 with your devices. If need any supports, contact us via: 🚘auteldirect @ outlook. com🚘 !
- 👍Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards and performs standard Pass Thru J2534 functionality. To check compatibility, please contact🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.
- 👍Attention: 1. After you ordered and received the J2534, please send us both of the S/N(12 digits, at the back of the device) of the J2534 and your MK908(P) /MS908S (Pro)/ Maxisys Elite to us to bind the two device together. 2. The functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before your order.
- As a multi-protocol Pass-Thru vehicle interface, MaxiFlash Elite is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1 & SAE J2534-2 (March 2006) device. Specially designed to provide users with convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on any modern vehicle diagnostic bus, MaxiFlash Elite offers the most significant features desired by OEM customers: reliability, fast performance and flexibility.
- MaxiFlash Elite is an accessory tool for MK908P, MS908S Pro, MaxiSys Elite to program ECUs on specific for BMW and for Benz vehicles, in case you lost the J-2534 programmer.★★NOTE: J2534 CANNOT directly work with these single devices. After you received the J2534, you HAVE TO send us both the S/N(12 digits) of your tablet MS908S(etc.) and J2534. So, technically, Autel engineers can help you bind J2534 with your devices. If need any supports, Please contact us.
- Wireless with advanced networking functions:Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.Rugged design capable of withstanding harsh environments *Internet updateable.
- Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 gram standards *Performs the standard PassThru J2534 functionality *Compatible with for Toyota Techstream, for Volvo VIDA, for Honda HDS, for Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and for BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics,Fast performance ensures quickly gram even the newest controllers.
- [J2534 COMPLIANT] - The Mastertech II is a J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant VCI for OEM reprogramming and diagnostic applications
- [FULLY VALIDATED BY TOP 6 OEMS] - Mastertech II has been fully validated to operate with the top 6 OEM reprogramming applications: GM, Ford, FCA, Nissan/Infinity, Honda/Acura, and Toyota/Lexus
- [PRE-CONFIGURED] - The pre-configured wireless and wired connections make it quick and easy to connect to a vehicle from your PC (requires PC compliant with OE specifications and software)
- [RIGHT TO REPAIR] - Supports 'Right to Repair' (R2R) initiatives
- [COMPREHENSIVE KIT] - Kit includes: VCI, WiFi adapters (wireless PC to VCI), J1962 Cable (connect to vehicle), USB cable (connect to PC for firmware updates and setup), and Quick Start Guide
- ALL OF THE J2534 PROTOCOLS - This single unit has all of the protocols you need for your OEM J2534 reprogramming and diagnostics including the latest in DoIP and CanFD
- J2534 TECHNICAL SUPPORT - FREE for the life of the tool. Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑thru
- TOOLBOX WITH OEM APPLICATION DESCRIPTIONS - educational video tutorials and real-time news – Giving you the confidence and up-to-date knowledge to get the job done
- J2534 v05.00 API - The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology
- FUTURE PROOF WITH 4 CAN CHANNELS - Going beyond the 3 required by select Chrysler/FCA models, CarDAQ-Plus 3 also provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications
- 👍【Why Choose LAUNCH scanner X431 PRO5】It is the original LAUNCH X431 scan tool, the 2023 upgraded version of PROS V+, X431 PRO3 and V+ 4.0, which is a worthwhile investment for repair shops and mechanics. LAUNCH X431 PRO 5, all is set to OE-level standards with 1) J2534 ECU Programming & 50+ service same as PAD Series; 2) Bi-directional control + All system diagnostics as Snap-on scanner; 3) Online Coding functions directly connect to OEM server; 4) support 150+ brands Wordlwide from 1996-2023.
- 👍【J2534 Programming with Smart Box 3.0】 What is super SmartBox 3.0 VCI? Worth 1000$, Smart Box 3.0 is backed on new J2534/CANFD/DOIP, which enables you to run 14x quicker data trans and advanced OEM J2534 reprogramming for B-MW, Ben-z, F-ord, Jaguar, Land Rover, GW, Volvo, etc. (please reach to us for more details). It also serves as a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 👍【LAUNCH X431 PRO 5 with Powerful 50+ Services】Especially designed for pro mechanics and big repair shops, Launch X431 scanner PRO5 is equipped with 50+ hot reset functions for 150 car makes which same as X431 PAD serious. Easy to navigate and help you do ABS Bleeding, TPMS Reset, Oil Reset, EPB Reset, Suspension, BMS, Injector Coding, IMMO, Power balance, Throttle Matching and more. 🚩Notice: we offer 2-year f ree update while other brands generally 1 year.
- 👍【A-ctive Test + Local-smith Level ECU Coding】Come with appealing bi-directional control to troubleshoot all possible problems for full systems within 5 minutes. This LAUNCH X431 PRO scanner even develops all practical functions needed by all technicians: 1) ECU Coding for replacing, match, relearn, recode new ECU modules; 2) Online Coding for B-MW, VW, Porsche, Ben-z to surf OEM data; 3) VAG Guided functions ease complex issues; 4) Personalization & ADAS improving car performance and driving safety.
- 👍【All System Diagnostics for 99% Vehicle Coverage] Serve for 150+ American, Asian, European brands, and cover 99% of vehicle models worldwide. This LAUNCH diagnostic scan tool can operate complete full-function diagnostics to all on-board systems to troubleshoot and repair all vehicle problems, including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, etc.
- 🚗【2023 MaxiCOM MK908 Pro II】Updated of the old version MK908P, MS908S Pro, Autel released the enhanced version MK908 Pro II to bring you a brand-new experience at the same cost. 1) Hardware upgrade: Qualcomm 660, 4+128GB, the latest Android 10, etc.2) Advanced diagnostic features: J2534 programming, coding, active test, 10+ newly added features. 3) Broader model coverage: 150+ brands, FCA AutoAuth, no IP restrictions. One device can totally support the diagnostic needs of a repair shop.
- 🚗【J2534 ECU Programming and OE-Level Coding】2023 newly released MK908P II auto scanner shares the coding and programming functions with Elite. J2534 ECU programming is designed for B-M-W and Mercedes, allowing you to do online programming directly. Along with the ability to code online and activate hidden features for Benz, BMW, A-udi, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, and other major brands, OBD2 scanner MK908P II is definitely an top scanner that will win more orders.
- 🚗【36 Service for 150+ brands】Same as the OE scanners like snap-on, Autel scanner has strong service capability and can go deep into every part to perform matching and resetting functions. What is better than the OE tools is that 36 services are not just for one specific brand, but for over 150 makes, covering 99% of the models from 1996-2023. MK908P II also supports AutoAuth, and Renault SGW, so you don't have to worry about compatibility issues.
- 🚗【All System Diagnosis & Comprehensive Report】Code reader MK908PRO II is a professional automotive diagnostic tool compatible with all systems diagnostics. It can diagnose all symptoms of faulty parts, including reading and clearing DTC. View a live data stream from every system. That real-time data means no delay in getting to work. Pre and post-scan reports keep your clients informed of the repair details and provide them with the evidence to settle insurance claims.
- 🚗【Active Test Gives In-depth Knowledge of Cars】Unlike conventional mechanic scanners, escaner automotriz professional MK908P II auto scan tool allows users can get access to the vehicle subsystem and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function and determining the integrity of the system or parts. Monitor the operation of the actuators for accurate diagnostics, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
- 👍【ECU ONLINE CODING&PROGRAMMING IN WHAT SITUATION?】🚩1.When replaced a new ECU(coding first,if ecu still not working then coding after programming) 🚩2.Update ECU,due to some of ECU have bugs,so it will cause some fault that difficult to repair. 🚩3.When software damaged in ECU,due to battery and ground issues(the hardware is normal)🚩4.Usually you just need coding when replaced a second-hand ECU 🚩5. Some regions the vehicle calibration and module are not installed.
- 👍【HOW POWERFUL ABOUT PAD V?】 🚩LAUNCH X431 PAD V supports ECU/ECM Online Programming for 21+ Car Brands, including VW, Ford, Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, MG, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Subaru etc.; 2 YEAR UPDATE.🚩It is portable,support many modules,high speed on diagnostic and program.🚩Directly download programming files on launch server, no restriction of original plant equipment.🚩Free to coding or programming, powerful online function and strong after-sale service.
- 👍【HOW STRONG ABOUT OUR VCI? 】🚩SMARTLINK C connector with a 3.5-inch screen🚩Support J2534/CANFD/DOIP/D-PDU/RP1210 Protocols for 99% vehicles.🚩It used to read the vehicle data and send it to the tablet via bluetooth. 🚩When the smartlink c works with computer, it acts as a J2534 Pass-thru device to perform the J2534 programming which empowers you to program the ECUs after replacement, and fix corrupted data in ECU, match the components, reflash the second-hand ECUs, flash the hidden functions.🚩Make the diagnosis convenient and quickly.
- 💯【ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS & 60+ RESET SERVICES】LAUNCH X431 PAD V can perform OE-level diagnosis on all available systems such as ECM, ABS, SRS, TCM, EPB, TPMS systems, etc. to read/clear codes, read control module information, data stream, actuation tests, and ECU Coding. 🚩This scannner has 60+ services, including ECU Initialization, Oil Reset, SAS Reset, ABS Bleed, DP.F, Throttle Matching , Suspension Calibration, Idle Relearn, Power Balance,Crankshaft Variation Position Learn, EVAP Test, etc.
- 💯【FULL BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL+ REMOTE DIAGNOSIS】Bi-Directional Control /Active Test to send command to the ECU to perform specific tests for accurately identifying problems, such as injector buzz test, idle speed adjustment, window lock test, door lock test, glow on/off, ACG on/off etc. 📊Our X431 Pad V support remote diagnose service between devices, or via mobile phone,tablet and computer.
- All in one kit. Everything you need to reprogram vehicles in your shop. Includes OEM software and we do the programming for you.
- Stop sending vehicles to the dealer or calling a mobile technician. We do the programming for you.
- Includes hardware, OEM software, voltage maintainer and access to our team of remote experts so vehicles can be reprogrammed in your shop hassle‑free.
- Call to schedule your programming session, plug it in, and we do the rest!
- Currently covers BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai / Kia, Mercedes and Nissan.
- Industry-leading J2534 Pass-Thru Technology: Enabling diagnostics, reprogramming and security functions for dealerships and the independent repair facility. Economical and compact pass-thru devices provides an easy-to-use interface that allows you to repair complex vehicles with OE applications in your shop. Each type (see single branded types above) Mongoose-Plus is engineered to work with one of the following OEM's J2534 applications for Chrysler, Ford, GM, Nissan, Toyota, & VW/Audi.
- Supports Current & Earlier Vehicles: Enables diagnostics, programming and other “dealer” functions through OEM applications
- NEW Bluetooth Wireless Options Available: Providing wireless connectivity between your laptop and the Mongoose-Plus
- Expert Product Support: Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑Thru applications to help you with any technical setup questions
- Key Registration and Immobilizer Support: Using NASTF Vehicle Security Professional credentials
Last update on 2023-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.