Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles, equipped with 2.0L engines. These engines may misfire causing the catalytic converter to overheat, possibly resulting in damage to the nearby wiring and engine components.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles for diagnostic codes, and update the engine control module software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 3, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-844-253-2872. Chrysler's number for this recall is UA4.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall UA4 / NHTSA 18V-636 Catalytic Converter
|2017 - 2018||(GA)||Alfa Romeo Giulia|
|2018||(GU)||Alfa Romeo Stelvio|
NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine (Sales Code EC2).
|IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also consider this requirement to apply to used vehicle inventory and should perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.|
The engine control software on about 34,300 of the above vehicles may contain inadequate catalytic converter overheat protection. Engine misfire conditions can lead to elevated catalytic converter temperatures. This may result in localized damage to wiring and components in the engine compartment near the catalyst. If certain engine compartment wiring or components are damaged, the customer may experience an engine stall resulting in a sudden loss of motive power, which can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning. In some cases, an engine Malfunction Indicator Lamp (“MIL”) may illuminate, the engine may operate roughly, there may be temporary loss of engine power, or a burning odor may be noticeable prior to an engine stall or engine compartment fire. An engine compartment fire may result in an increased risk of injury to motor vehicle occupants or persons outside the vehicle.
Inspect the vehicle for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) related to potential catalyst function. A scan report must be performed on all vehicles:
- If DTCs P0420, P0171, P2096, P2270 or P0299 are present, a STAR Case must be submitted including the scan report and then contact the STAR Center.
- If DTCs P0420, P0171, P2096, P2270 or P0299 are not present, update the PCM with the latest available software. It is not necessary to submit a STAR Case or contact the STAR Center.
Dealers should attempt to minimize customer inconvenience by placing the owner in a loaner vehicle if inspection determines that the vehicle must be held overnight.
NOTE: No additional parts are anticipated for this campaign. If any additional parts are determined to be required due to consequential repairs or collateral damage caused by a failed catalytic converter, the dealer must first check if a related LOP has been created for repairs prior to performing the repair. If no related LOP is found, the LOP review process must be followed to request a related Recall LOP be added as follows:
Submit a LOP Related Inquiry (located in DealerCONNECT > Service > Claim Administration) for evaluation and update.
- IF the request is approved – the related Recall LOP will be added to the Labor Operations and you are to proceed with normal Recall claim entry process.
- IF the request is not approved – submit the repair under Warranty (W) if the repair has been pre-authorized by your Area Manager or Business Center representative.
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|wiTECH micro pod II|
NOTE: The wiTECH scan tool must be used to perform this recall.
NOTE: The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) must be updated to the latest available software calibration level after completing this Safety Recall. If the reprogramming flash process for the PCM is aborted or interrupted, the flash should be restarted.
- Open the hood. Install a battery charger and verify that the charging rate provides 13.0 to 13.5 volts. Do not allow the charger to time out during the flash process. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the vehicle data link connector.
- Place the ignition in the “RUN” position.
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- From the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the vehicle to be updated.
- Create and save a Vehicle Scan Report (VSR) before proceeding. A scan report will be required before contacting the STAR Center.
a. From the left column in the analysis section, select “Reports”.
b. On the reports page, select “Scan Report”.
c. Select “ECU Summary” from the dropdown menu on the right.
d. Select “Printer Friendly” then save file type as “PDF”. Name the file with the last eight digits of the vehicle VIN.
- From the “Action Items” screen, select the “Topology” tab.
- From the “Topology” screen, select the “All DTCs” tab to view the DTCs.
- Are DTCs P0420, P0171, P2096, P2270 or P0299 present?
- YES: A STAR Case must be submitted including the scan report and then contact the STAR Center for further direction.
- NO: Continue with the next step; to reprogram the PCM with new software.
- From the “Topology” tab, select the “PCM” module icon.
- From the “Flash” tab, compare the “Current Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Part Number” with the “New ECU Part Number” listed.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is the same as the “New Part Number”, proceed to Step 17.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is NOT the same as the “New Part Number”, continue with Step 13.
- Select the flash part number. Read the flash special instructions page. Select “OK” to continue.
- From the flash ECU agreement page, agree to terms by checking the box.
- Select “Flash ECU” and then follow the wiTECH screen instructions to complete the flash.
- Confirm the software is at the latest available calibration level.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
NOTE: Target Linear Compensation (TLC) relearn process must be completed. Before beginning the TLC relearn, start the engine with no DTCs and let it run until coolant temperature reaches 80°C (175°F).
- In the PCM “Misc Functions” menu, perform the “Phonic Wheel Replacement” procedure. Follow the prompts shown on the diagnostic scan tool in order to complete the TLC.
NOTE: The TLC relearn will not begin until the proper coolant temperature has been reached. When the desired engine temperature has been reached, click continue then stab and release the throttle pedal to obtain an RPM of 6000 RPMs three times.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
NOTE: An additional key cycle may be necessary to move active DTCs to stored DTCs then it will be necessary to clear all DTCs again.
- Place the ignition in the “OFF” position and then remove the wiTECH micro pod II device from the vehicle.
- Remove the battery charger from the vehicle.
- Close the vehicle hood.
- Complete Proof of Correction Form for California Residents.
Complete Proof of Correction Form for California Residents:
This recall is subject to the State of California Registration Renewal/Emissions Recall Enforcement Program. Complete a Vehicle Emission Recall Proof of Correction Form (Form No. 81-016-1053) and supply it to vehicle owners residing in the state of California for proof that this recall has been performed when they renew the vehicle registration.
Process Steps to obtain the California Proof of Correction form:
- Access the “DealerCONNECT” website.
- Select the “Service” tab.
- Under the “Publications” heading, select the “ePublishing” link.
- Sign in using your Dealer Code and Password.
- Select the “Proof of Correction form”.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use only one of the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Create Scan Report, Inspect for Identified DTCs, Inspect that the PCM Software is at Latest Released Level||18-UA-41-81||0.2 hours|
|Create Scan Report, Inspect for Identified DTCs, Reprogram PCM with the Latest Released Level Software||18-UA-41-82||0.4 hours|
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
This notice applies to your vehicle,
[Model Year and Model] VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UA4/NHTSA 18V-636
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 or Alfa Romeo Premium Care at 1-844253-2872. An agent can help schedule an appointment
- Visit mopar.com, scan the QR code below, or download the Mopar Owner’s Companion App.
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity. The last eight characters of your VIN are provided above.
Please reference Safety Recall UA4.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
FCA has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain [2017 - 2018 Model Year (GA) Alfa Romeo Giulia, 2018 Model Year (GU) Alfa Romeo Stelvio] vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY VEHICLE NEED REPAIRS?
The engine control software on your vehicle  may contain inadequate catalytic converter overheat protection. Engine misfire conditions can lead to elevated catalytic converter temperatures. This may result in localized damage to wiring and components in the engine compartment near the catalyst. If certain engine compartment wiring or components are damaged, the customer may experience an engine stall resulting in a sudden loss of motive power, which can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning. In some cases, an engine Malfunction Indicator Lamp (“MIL”) may illuminate, the engine may operate roughly, there may be temporary loss of engine power, or a burning odor may be noticeable prior to an engine stall or engine compartment fire. An engine compartment fire may result in an increased risk of injury to motor vehicle occupants or persons outside the vehicle.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA will repair your vehicle  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will inspect the vehicle for diagnostic codes related to potential catalyst function, part inspections and replacement if required and update the powertrain control module software to control fuel delivery during certain engine misfire conditions to prevent catalytic converter overheat. In addition, your dealer will require your vehicle for proper check-in, preparation, and check-out during your visit. Your time is important to us; please be aware that these steps may require more time. The estimated repair time is one hour. We recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring this letter with you to your dealership.
The State of California requires the completion of emission recall repairs prior to vehicle registration renewal. Your dealer will provide you with a Vehicle Emission Recall Proof of Correction Form after the Emission Recall service is performed. Be sure to save this form since the California Department of Motor Vehicles may require that you supply it as proof that the Emission Recall has been performed.
In order to ensure your full protection under the emissions warranty provisions, it is recommended that you have your (vehicle or engine) serviced as soon as possible. Failure to do so could be determined as lack of proper maintenance of your (vehicle or engine).
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UA4
October 5, 2018
Chrysler Recommended J2534 Devices
|J2534 Device||Firmware Version|
|CTC Vehicle Box *||1.9|
|Blue Streak -2534 Global Programmer||2.10|
|Actia I+ME Passthru||2.07|
* Chrysler recommends the CTC Vehicle Box Device for Chrysler SCI ECU reprogramming. SCI reprogramming is used on most PCMs and TCMs prior to the introduction of CAN bus vehicles which began in 2004 (Durango).
Compatible J2534 Devices
- VXDIAG VCX 2 in 1 works for both Ford and Mazda, support Ford and Mazda Diagnose and Programming.(Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.)
- Worth to own: Support J2534 protocol, this device actually works faster than Obdlink MX and ELM327 devices with Forscan, it can also works with FJDS license for programming. This is a great alternative to buying an expensive VCM2 for programming modules
- Support vehicle till 2019 year（Not works for FORD F150,F250,F350,F450,F550,F650,F750 before 2010）,Support Multi-Languages
- VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
- Full Technical Support Online: Firmware support update online. For software installation, you can feel free to contact us via amazon message, our engineer will provide online support by teamviewer or video
- 👍【SAME AS MK908P & BETTER TECH SUPPORT】 MS908S Pro has EXACTLY the same diagnostics and service functions as MK908P and Autel MaxiSys Elite. Unlike online product MK908P, MS908S Pro is a mature product that has been tested and approved by workshops across US! NOTE: MS908S Pro is for North & South America only, and support English only.
- 👍【J-2534 ECU PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner that utilizes powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor that can perform OE level all systems diagnostics and various special functions. With J2534 ECU Programming Device included, it is capable of replacing the existing software & firmware and programming new ECUs(PCM, ECM) for specific BMW and Benz.
- 👍【25 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR PROS】 Autel MS908S Pro is an advanced auto scan tools that can perform various special functions: Oil Reset, EPB reset, DPF Regen, ABS Bleed, SAS, Battery Registration, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Variation Learn and etc. NOTE: Special Functions are NOT universally compatible. Pls send VIN to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before purchase.
- 👍【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 MS908S Pro diagnostic scanner computer covers more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. The scan tool can work on most OBDII-compliant vehicles to locate check engine issues, 80+ makes and models to scan all available systems. For special functions, coverage varies across vehicles, please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility first.
- 👍【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE】 Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car scanner comes with 12 Months FREE software updates and services and is backed by Amazon 30 Day Return Policy. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 for prompt tech support and best after-sales services! Purchase now to solve drivability issues, emission issues and save both time & money.
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- WIFI Version VXDIAG VCX Nano compatible for TOYOTA and Lexus, support both USB connection and WIFI connection, support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support both WINDOWS XP and Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- You can download the vxmanager online, if you have any license problem please send us the serial number to extend the license
- One year warranty. Please contact us via order center if you have any problem with software installation
- Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming : MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs. Form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz
- Comprehensive Features : Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version
- User Friendly : The live data stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running
- Easy to Operate : The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that’s really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it
- Compatible with Some Add-ons : Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
- 【LAUNCH X431 PAD V support OE-Level Functions】💥 supports AutoAuth for FCA SGW(for 2017 and later Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep,Alfa Romeo and Fiat).👍VAG Guided Functions(compatible with VW,SKODA,SEAT)👍Online Parameterization👍Modification for BMW 👍Offline Coding👍 Calibration👍Flash Hidden Functions👍Setting & Changeover for Benz ( All the function above is car-specific).you can perform OE-level diagnosis and pr ogramming for more accurate diagnosis and efficient car repair jobs to win more business!
- 【Bi-diectional Control+ All systems diagnosis+50 reset service】LAUNCH X431 PAD V scan tool can perform bi-directional control on all systems,like ABS,fuel pumps,windows,doors,etc.and it supports 50+ reset service,like key IMMO,abs bleeding,GEARBOX,Oil Reset,Injector coding, Gear Reset, SAS Reset, TPMS Reset, DPF Reset, BMS Reset, ETS Reset, AFS Reset, EGR Adaptation.
- 【The most advanced hardware】LAUNCH X431 PAD V is equipped with 10 inch screen,android system tablet,9360mAh battery,8-core processor.equipped with Docking Station, which can be charged at any time.X431 PAD V features Smart box,providing faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and 5G network communications.
- 【Wider Coverage & Support J2534/RP1210 Diagnostic Protocols】LAUNCH X431 PAD V supports API standard Communication Interface,with the VCMI Vehicle Communication Measurement Interface.support D-PDU/J2534/RP1210 Protocols👍LAUNCH X431 PAD V scan tool support PEV ( pure electric vehicle ).👍Heavy Duty Software will be optioned in 2021.6(buy it in the mall).diagnose gasoline vehicles & 24V Diesel Trucks/buses/trailers/excavators/construction machinery/pick-up/etc.
- 【AUTO VIN Scan + Topology Mapping + Health report】LAUNCH x431 pad v auto scan your vehicle's vin and can show all the vehicle modules with a colour coded topology structure communication network.all the faults of each module and relationship between different modules can be viewed from it at a glance. Smarter & faster! Save your time!(this function is vary on the car model),please send the vin to us ☞[email protected] ail.c om
- All-system Diagnose & Active Test: Provided with full-systems diagnosis(ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.). The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems
- 30+ Service Functions: As the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, MK908P also offers another 30+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional, These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more
- Broad Compatibility: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software
- With TS401 TPMS Relearn Tool: Since MK908P only supports basic detection functions for TPMS, so it is equipped with TS401, a powerful TPMS tire pressure reset tool, which can help you to program a sensor and do the Relearn procedure
- 🚩🚩【2 Years Free Update, More effective than Autel MK908P/MS908S Pro】Autel MaxiSys Elite 2-year free update version, with the same functions and updated hardware from Autel MS908S Pro/MK908P, priced at $2900, making itself the most cost-effective high-end diagnostic scanner in Autel product line. (MS908S Pro/MK908P+2nd year update fees=$2399+$1295).
- 🚩🚩【Elite-Live Up to Its Name】 As the updated version of Autel MK908P/MS908CV, the MaxiSys Elite is more economical than Ultra which costs you 2000 bucks more. The flagship-product- MaxiSys Elite has equipped with a set of solid hardware such as ✅ Quad-core Processor- NVIDIA Tegra 4, ✅ 2GB RAM & 64GB ROM, ✅ 9.7” Retina display with ✅ 2048X1536 resolution,✅ Android 4.4.4 OS, ✅ 15400mAH battery, etc. We have prepared almost everything just to smooth a path for your vehicle diagnostic process.
- 🚩🚩【ECU Programming & Coding】To bring out your potential and maximize the profit, the MaxiSys Elite has featured two essential functions-ECU Coding & Programming which empowers you to 👍 program the blank ECUs, 👍 match the components, 👍 reflash the second-hand ECUs, 👍 flash the hidden functions. And also, you can pass thru the gateway to access online data, because the Elite is compatible with J2534 interface. 👉NOTE: ONLY SUPPORTED IN U.S. MARKET.
- 🚩🚩【36+ Special Functions & Full-System Diagnosis】The 36+ special functions can help you cope with variety of DTCs as easy as ABC. Here is a list of commonly used special functions, maybe you can find something you’ve been looking for👉: Oil Light Reset, Steering Angle Reset, Injector Coding, ABS Bleeding, TPMS Reset, EPB Reset, Suspension Reset, etc. As for the full-system diagnostic, the Elite allows you to root out the problems hidden in the onboard systems such as👉 PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO, etc.
- 🚩🚩【Online Functions & Active Test】The MaxiSys Elite also provides you with some high-end functions which helps you to pass-thru the gateway to access online vehicle repair data for instance the online coding for VW, Audi, Porsche, Benz, BMW and the online configuration for Renault and so on. To help you to build a bridge to mutual communicate with the onboard systems, the active test can send the orders to ECUs and control the onboard modules such as PDM, SMF, RSM, TCU, etc.
- 【2021 NEWEST STATE-OF-THE-ART HARDWARE】This Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS-based, tablet-style diagnostic scanner incorporates the world’s fastest mobile processor NVIDIA’s Tegra 4, with internal 2GB RAM (32GB SSD), for boosted performance (boot-up time < 20 sec). Also, Elite comes with a visually stunning sharp Retina display of 9.7”, with an 8.0-megapixel rear camera with flashlight and auto focus. This scan tool is bound to work as fast and effective as possible.
- 【AUTEL SCANNER ADVANCED ECU PROGRAMMING】 This pro-level Autel scanner features Autel’s Powerful Complete Diagnostic System with easy-to-go workflow of ECU Coding: / for customer individual customization of the car (to improve vehicle performance, or stimulate high-end car functions); / for the configuration alteration (when a component is replaced); / and for multiple car systems’ recognition of each other etc., with optimal efficiency.
- 【ALL-IN-ONE DIAGNOSTICS & 36+ SERVICES】This Autel OE-Level diagnostic scanner offers more than 36 service functions as Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Immo Keys, SAS, Suspension, Throttle etc. It also gains full access of all available vehicle modules to Retrieve ECU information, Read & Erase DTCs, and View Live Data of each parameter item, with Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components.
- 【J-2534 PASS-THRU ECU PROGRAMMING】Autel Scanner MaxiSys Elite features J2534 ECU Programming for BMW & Benz, to access, update, replace and program the existing software/firmware in ECUs, without the need of a dealer-only tool, to troubleshoot and deal with complex vehicle problems like Driveability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, and Durability of mechanical parts etc., with easy step-by-step instructions. This ultimate Autel scanner is made for perfection.
- 【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】MaxiSys Elite diagnostic scanner computer comes with broad vehicle coverage. It supports complete electronic system coverage for over 80 American, European and Asian makes and models. With luxury car makes coverage, basic diagnostic functions and most service functions of MaxiSys Elite are compatible with Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati etc.➤ ➤ NOTE: Please send VIN number to us via seller message to check compatibility before purchase.
- 【XP400 Programmer 】XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. Please send VIN number to▲Autelonline @ outlook . com▲ to check compatibility before purchasing.
- 【KEY PROGRAMMING Function】The most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet, it helps perform complete key programming quickly.
- 【IMMO & J2534 Reprogrammer】The Wireless Diagnostic Interface supports two communication methods with the tablet: BT and USB. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). You can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlash.【 Note: J2534 can't program ECU with the IM608】
- 【ECU CODING & ACTIVE TEST & 23 Services Function】Bi-directional control of the ECM is useful in determining whetherthe ECM responds to a command well. And Auto VIN Identification, ECU Coding are available for IM608. Most useful service including: Oil Reset Service/ EPB Service/ BMS Service/ SAS Service/ DPF Service etc.
- 【No IP Lock & 1 Year Free Update + Life-long time tech-support】More langauage are available such as French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian. Please contact by providing SN if needing authorized. 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
- Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2.How to resolve "License Expired" issue? Please download latest vx manager. After download, please install the new vx manager. Then connect device to laptop, laptop connecting network, open new vx manager, click "Firmware" to update, then click "Update license" to renew.
- USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity; Firmware Updatable.CE and FCC compliance for hardware.
- All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
- Important Note & Packing Update - How to resolve "License Expired" issue? Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website.Use new vxmanager t update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.Packing Update-Now package do not come with CD, please refer to the user manual for obtain software link.You can check the user manual carefully before you start using the device.If you need online techinical support,we can service for you any time.
- Note - You can turn off anti-virus program before installing the software, make sure your computer at least 4GB.Tech2win software only installed on 32bit computer and on physical system. GDS software need install on 64bit computer and use vmware machine. (Note:Please follow the video step by step installation, don't install automatically) .
Last update on 2021-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API