August 27, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V511000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V511
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Potential Number of Units Affected 32,318
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 cab chassis built with a Cummins 6.7L High Output engine. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the engine connecting rod bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature. This can result in engine damage and connecting rod failure, which could potentially puncture the engine block.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will flash the engine calibration software to enhance the engine warm up protection, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin October 16, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W57.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall W57 / NHTSA 20V-511 Powertrain Control Module Software
|2019 - 2020||(DD)||Ram 3500 Cab Chassis|
|(DP)||Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis|
NOTE: Some vehicles above may have been identified as not involved in this recall and therefore have been excluded from this recall.
|IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also consider this requirement toapply to used vehicle inventory and should perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.|
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) on about 34,000 of the above vehicles may have engine calibration software that does not provide adequate engine warm up protection. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the main rod bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature, resulting in engine damage and potential connecting rod failure, which may puncture the engine block, and result in oil contacting a competent ignition source and a vehicle fire may occur. A vehicle fire may increase the risk of injury to occupants and persons outside of the vehicle, as well as property damage.
NOTE: You may be presented with two calibration choices when Fuel Pump, requiring the PCM to b e reprogrammed again with the reprogramming the PCM. Please follow the inspection steps closely to avoid choosing the incorrect calibration. Choosing the incorrect calibration will result in an undesirable noise from the High Pressure correct calibration.
No parts are required to perform this service procedure.
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|wiTECH MicroPod II|
A. Inspection Procedure
The fuel injection pump must be inspected to determine which design pump is installed on the vehicle. Older design pumps have an exception of specific identification ma rks machined into the body of the Asymmetrical design internal cam. The newer design pumps have a Symmetrical design internal cam. The design of the pump will determine which calibration will need to be programmed into the PCM. From outward appearance both pumps look identical, with the pump.
- Inspect the fuel injection pump to see which pump the vehicle has.
- Vehicles with the new style Symmetrical pump will have one large single dot embossed in the pump housing (Figure 1).
- For vehicles equipped with a Symmetrical pump, choose the calibration labeled Symmetric, or Sym Pump (Figure 1).
- Vehicles with the old style Asymmetrical pump will have multiple dots embossed in the pump housing (Figure 2).
- For vehicles with an Asymmetrical pump, choose the calibration labeled Asymmetric or Asym Pump (Figure 2).
- Proceed to section B. Reprogramming the PCM Procedure
B. Reprogramming the PCM Procedure
CAUTION: Do not interrupt the software update process in any way once it has begun. It may cause permanent damage to the PCM which will NOTE: The wiTECH scan tool must be used to perform this recall. The require replacement. It is highly recommended to have a new generic PCM unit available at the workshop before starting the Repair Procedure.
wiTECH software is required to be at the latest release level before performing this procedure.
- Open the hood. Install a battery charger and verify that the charging rate provides 13.0 to 13.5 volts. Do not allow the charger to time out during the flash process. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
NOTE: Use an accurate stand-alone voltmeter. The battery charger volt meter may not be sufficiently accurate. Voltages outside of the specified range will cause an unsuccessful flash. If voltage reading is too high, apply an electrical load by activating the park or headlamps and/or HVAC blower motor to lower the voltage.
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the vehicle data link connector.
- Place the ignition in the “RUN” position.
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- From the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the vehicle to be updated.
- Using the wiTECH tool or the cluster display record the Oil Life percentage.
- From the “Action Items” screen, select the “Topology” tab.
- From the “Topology” tab, select the “PCM” module icon.
- From the “Flash” tab, compare the “Current Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Part Number” with the “New ECU Part Number” listed.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is the same as the “New Part Number”, proceed to Step 15.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is NOT the same as the “New Part Number”, continue with Step 11.
- From the PCM tab, select the PCM flash part number. Read the flash special instructions page. Select “OK” to continue.
- From the flash ECU agreement page, agree to terms by checking the box.
- Select “Flash ECU” and then follow the wiTECH screen instructions to complete the flash.
- Confirm the software is at the latest available calibration level.
- Is the vehicle equipped with an 68RFE automatic transmission?
- If YES, proceed to Step 16. Ø If NO, proceed to Step 17.
- Perform the transmission “Quicklearn” procedure, Follow the detailed service procedure select “TCM”.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”.
- Using wiTECH, perform the ‘Oil Life Restore” procedure located in the ECM “Misc. Functions” tab.
- Remove the wiTECH from the vehicle, disconnect the battery charger from the vehicle.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use one of the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Inspect PCM Software Level||18-W5-71-81||0.2 hours|
|Inspect and Reprogram PCM with Sym Pump||18-W5-71-82||0.4 hours|
|Inspect and Reprogram PCM with Asym Pump||18-W5-71-83||0.4 hours|
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
This notice applies to your vehicle,
[Model Year and Model] VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX W57/NHTSA 20V-511
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403. An agent can confirm part availability and help schedule an appointment
- Visit mopar.com, scan the QR code below, or download the Mopar Owner’s Companion App.
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity. The last eight characters of your VIN are provided above.
Please reference Safety Recall W57.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
Powertrain Control Module Software
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY VEHICLE NEED REPAIRS?
The Powertrain Control Module in your vehicle  may have engine calibration software that does not provide adequate engine warm up protection. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the main rod bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature, resulting in engine damage and potential connecting rod failure, which may puncture the engine block, and result in oil contacting a competent ignition source and a vehicle fire may occur. A vehicle fire may increase the risk of injury to occupants and persons outside of the vehicle, as well as property damage.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA US will repair your vehicle  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will inspect and if required reprogram the Powertrain Control Module to include enhanced engine warm up protection. The estimated repair time is about a half hour. In addition, your dealer will require your vehicle for proper check-in, preparation, and check-out during your visit, which may require more time. Your time is important to us, so we recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring this letter with you to your dealership.
Please reference your owner manual to ensure choosing the correct oil type for your use. In ambient temperatures above 0°F (-18°C), we recommend using 10W-30 engine oil that meets the API CK-4 engine oil category. In ambient temperatures below 0°F (-18°C), we recommend using 5W-40 synthetic engine oil that meets the API CK-4 engine oil category.
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
FCA US LLC Recall Part Numbers
|Model||Part Numbers by Model Year|
|Ram 3500 Cab Chassis - 50 States||51360932AA||51360932AH||51360032AE|
|Ram 3500 Cab Chassis - Emergency Vehicle||51360972AA||51360972AG||51360072AE|
|Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis - 50 States||51361932AA||51361932AH||51361032AE|
|Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis - Emergency Vehicle||51361972AA||51361972AH||51361072AE|
New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – W57
FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2019 and 2020 Model Year (DD) Ram 3500 Cab Chassis and (DP) 4500/5500 Cab Chassis vehicles equipped with a Cummins 6.7L high output engine.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
Some of the above vehicles may have been built with engine calibration software that does not provide adequate engine warm up protection. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the main bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature, resulting in engine damage and potential connecting rod failure, which may puncture the engine block, and result in oil contacting a competent ignition source and vehicle fire may occur. A vehicle fire may increase the risk of injury or occupants and persons outside the vehicle, as well as property damage.
FCA US will conduct a voluntary safety recall to reprogram the Powertrain Control Module. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established communication methods. This recall is estimated to launch in 3rd Quarter of 2020.
We ask that you please take the time to ensure that your personnel are aware of this communication and are prepared to execute a customer friendly process for inquiries regarding involved vehicles.
Customer Services Field Operations
FCA US LLC
6 Affected Products
4 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Notification re New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – W57, FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2019 and 2020 Model Year (DD) Ram 3500 Cab Chassis and (DP) 4500/5500 Cab Chassis vehicles equipped with a Cummins 6.7L high output engine.
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
Chrysler Recommended J2534 Devices
|J2534 Device||Firmware Version|
|CTC Vehicle Box *||1.9|
|Blue Streak -2534 Global Programmer||2.10|
|Actia I+ME Passthru||2.07|
* Chrysler recommends the CTC Vehicle Box Device for Chrysler SCI ECU reprogramming. SCI reprogramming is used on most PCMs and TCMs prior to the introduction of CAN bus vehicles which began in 2004 (Durango).
Compatible J2534 Devices
- [Vehicle Coverage] One device Compatible for Ford and Compatible for Mazda, Support vehicle till 2018 year. (Can't Support Ford F-150 ). Support Automatic Vehicle Recognition.
- [ECU Functions] Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.). Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs.
- [Functional] Connect via USB. Support Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs); Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors; Steering Angle Resets, Guided Fault Finding&All Other Dealer Functions.
- 【Update】 Update by CD with Unlocked Firmware. ★Please Note: If you have any problem when you install the software, please feel free to contact us, our technology team will provide customers service to help you solve the problem. Multilingual: Support English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Finnish/Danish/Norwegian/Portuguese(European)/Portuguese(Brazil).
- 🚩🚩🚩Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.
- 🚗【Key Programming + IMMO Function】The most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet, it helps perform complete key programming quickly. Please send VIN to⭐[email protected]⭐ to check compatibility. 2020 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 【Officially identified as genuine by 🅰🆄🆃🅴🅻】
- 🚗【Advanced XP400 Programmer】XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
- 🚗【ADVANCED IMMO + J2534 MaxiFlash】Immobilizer is also known as immo box which is to auto part that recognizes the vehicle key directly. MaxiFlash specially designed to provide users with convenient PC communication on any modern vehicle diagnostic, and offer the most significant features desired by OEM customers: reliability, fast performance and flexibility. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). ▲The J2534 Can't Program ECU With IM608▲
- 🚗【ACTIVE TEST + ECU CODING + 23 RESET SERVICE】Bi-directional control of the ECM is useful in determining whetherthe ECM responds to a command well. And Auto VIN Identification, ECU Coding are available for IM608. Most useful service including: Oil Reset Service/ EPB Service/ BMS Service/ SAS Service/ DPF Service etc.Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models.
- 🚗【(US ONLY) 1 YEAR FREE UPDATE + PERMANENT After-Sales SERVICE】▲IM608 just can be used in US. Please don't switch the IP or the device will be locked!▲ 🎗🎗𝙊𝘽𝘿𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙧. 🚔💥𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩: 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙗𝙙[email protected]𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣💥
- 🚒TOP-LEVEL HEAVY TRUCK DIAGNOSIS: Want to diagnose different kinds of vehicles? Autel MaxiSysCV that comes with J2534 ECU Programming Device is the diagnostic tool you need! You can use comprehensive diagnostic functions including ECU Information, Trouble Codes, Live Data, Active Test, and Special services for Experts (Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Volvo, Freightliner, etc.), Buses (Volvo, Hino, Isuzu, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, etc.) and even Trucks (Volvo, Dodge, Ford, Foton, Mack, etc.).
- 🚛CODING FOR OPTIMIZING PERFORMANCE: With Autel MS908CV, Optimizing vehicle performance is not that hard! The 100% safe ECU Coding allows you to change options within the vehicle’s ECU to modify features for the tested vehicle. Note: Coding only changes preprogrammed options already existent in the software. ✔️High Beams and Fog Lights Together ✔️Double Blink Hazards ✔️Digital Accurate MPH Gauge ✔️Enhanced Bluetooth Enable, etc.
- 🚜SERVICE FUNCTIONS FOR FAST MAINTENANCE: You can complete a series of scheduled services and maintenance with only one MaxiSysCV. Free from the trouble of changing basic OBD2 scanners frequently to get related services. The most commonly performed service functions include Oil Reset, EPB, Brake Bleeding, DPF & SCR, IMMO & Keys, Injector, Throttle and more.
- 🚌USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY: No fuss with complex operations! The user-friendly MaxiSysCV diagnostic tool reduces your fatigue. AutoVIN Scan allows you to check all the ECUs of the tested car in less than 1 seconds. Remote Desk Operation offers workshops a channel of controlling customers’ MaxiSys tablets for immediate technical support. Data/Shop Manager reduces the time spent on managing diagnostic files, workshop information, and more.
- 🚗POINTS FOR AFTER SERVICES: 1.About Quality: Autel MaxiSysCV is designed with advanced configuration (Android4.0 OS, Samsung Exynos 4-Core Processor, etc.) for smooth and reliable using. 2.About Warranty & Update: Within one year, Products with defectives in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced free of charge and It’s free to update the software at regular intervals to increase MS908CV’s capabilities. 3. About Service: Autel is ready to answer any questions 7* 24 hours.
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- WIFI Version VXDIAG VCX Nano compatible for TOYOTA and Lexus, support both USB connection and WIFI connection, support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support both WINDOWS XP and Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- Small size, easy to carry and convenient for us
- One year warranty.Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.
- 【SAME AS MK908P & BETTER TECH SUPPORT】 MS908S Pro has EXACTLY the same diagnostics and service functions as MK908P and Autel MaxiSys Elite. Unlike online product MK908P, MS908S Pro is a mature product that has been tested and approved by workshops across US!
- 【J-2534 ECU PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner that utilizes powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor that can perform OE level all systems diagnostics and various special functions. With J2534 ECU Programming Device included, it is capable of replacing the existing software & firmware and programming new ECUs(PCM, ECM) for specific BMW and Benz.
- 【25 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR PROS】 Autel MS908S Pro is an advanced auto scan tools that can perform various special functions: Oil Reset, EPB reset, DPF Regen, ABS Bleed, SAS, Battery Registration, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Variation Learn and etc. NOTE: Special Functions are NOT universally compatible. Pls send VIN to [email protected] to check compatibility before purchase.
- 【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 MS908S Pro diagnostic scanner computer covers more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. The scan tool can work on most OBDII-compliant vehicles to locate check engine issues, 80+ makes and models to scan all available systems. For special functions, coverage varies across vehicles, please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility first.
- 【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE】 Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car scanner comes with 12 Months FREE software updates and services and is backed by Amazon 30 Day Return Policy. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact us directly via [email protected] for prompt tech support and best after-sales services! Purchase now to solve drivability issues, emission issues and save both time & money.
- --high speed host communication.(3 mbps)
- --stable host communication.(with rts/cts flow control)
- --automatically register software and no virtual machine needed.
- --online software update and keep software latest always.
- --online fireware update.
- Wireless connection - simple plug and play configuration Upgraded support includes 802 11bgn
- High Speed USB 2 0 Connection with improved protection and faster performance
- Improved stability during engine crank with extended temperature range
- Enclosure design protects from exposure to fluids and drops
- Additional vehicle communications protocols include upcoming Global B vehicles with faster data buses SAE J2534 and ISO-22900 compliant
- 【XP400 Key Programmer for IMMO & VCI-J2534 Programming】: The XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, Freescale 9S12 MCUs. The J2534 is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1/J2534-2 device, specially designed to provide users with PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on any modern vehicle diagnostic bus and offer the most significant features by OEM Customers.
- 【Reliable Key Programmer & ECU Programming Tools】: Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU re-programmer, this Autel scanner performs IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost and Key Learning for 3rd generation Benz. Besides convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities from the MaxiFlash tool, it can read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone/generate exclusive keys, etc. by working with the XP400 key programmer.
- 【All System Diagnostic & Advanced Maintenance Services】: Autel Diagnostics application can access the ECM of various vehicle control systems after VCI connection. The Maintenance Service covers Oil Reset/EPB/TPMS(sensor activate)/BMS/ABS(brake bleeding)/Aftertreatment/IMMO(advanced IMMO & key programming)/Injector/SAS/Suspension/Throttle/Win Dr Roof/Seats/Odometer/Lang Change/Headlamp/CHG tire size/TEC learn/SRS/Cylinder/VGT learn/Speed&PTO/Clutch/Trans adaption/Airbad reset/AF setting ...more
- 【Active Test & ECU Coding】: During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, betweentwo operating states. After repairs or replacements of vehicle parts, Autel IM608 can reprogram adaptive data for certain components of the test vehicle through ECU Coding.
- 【1 Year Warranty with 45Days Replacement & Free Software Updated】: One Year Free updated through Autel Update Application. The IM608 Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM components when it's connected to the Internet. 7*24hours Local Technical Support & Satisfaction Guarantee. So Click“Buy it now”and enjoy a high-quality product with confidence. (If you need to confirm your car model, pls message us: )
- ECU CODING & PROGRAMMING: Worked with J2534 Pass-thru device, MaxiSys Elite is capable of ECU programming for Benz and BMW.
- EXTENSIVE COVERAGE: Available for over 80 1996 US-based, 2000 European-based and newer OBD2 protocol vehicles with full OBD functions, 11 reset functions and full systems diagnoses
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Worked with MaxiScope basic kit MP408, MaxiSys Elite provides users with an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Remote Tech Support for real-time software update notifications via internet. Interactive Data Logging Sessions for direct contact with Autel. One-stop multitasking for ideal management of data
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGNS: MaxiSys Elite is with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing. MP408 features color coded 4-channel control panel and one-click auto setup of voltage scale and time base
Last update on 2020-09-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API