August 27, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V511000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V511
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Potential Number of Units Affected 32,318
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 cab chassis built with a Cummins 6.7L High Output engine. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the engine connecting rod bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature. This can result in engine damage and connecting rod failure, which could potentially puncture the engine block.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will flash the engine calibration software to enhance the engine warm up protection, free of charge. The recall began September 10, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is W57.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Revision 1 September 2020
Dealer Service Instructions for:
Safety Recall W57 / NHTSA 20V-511 Powertrain Control Module Software
NOTE: Removed the word “Main” from the subject statement.
|2019 – 2020||(DD)||Ram 3500 Cab Chassis|
|(DP)||Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis|
NOTE: Some vehicles above may have been identified as not involved in this recall and therefore have been excluded from this recall.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer new vehicle inventory. Federal law requires you to complete this recall service on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also consider this requirement to apply to used vehicle inventory and should perform this recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) on about 34,000 of the above vehicles may have engine calibration software that does not provide adequate engine warm up protection. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the rod bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature, resulting in engine damage and potential connecting rod failure, which may puncture the engine block, and result in oil contacting a competent ignition source and a vehicle fire may occur. A vehicle fire may increase the risk of injury to occupants and persons outside of the vehicle, as well as property damage.
NOTE: You may be presented with two calibration choices when Fuel Pump, requiring the PCM to b e reprogrammed again with the reprogramming the PCM. Please follow the inspection steps closely to avoid choosing the incorrect calibration. Choosing the incorrect calibration will result in an undesirable noise from the High Pressure correct calibration.
No parts are required to perform this service procedure.
No parts return required for this campaign.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
||wiTECH MicroPod II|
A. Inspection Procedure
The fuel injection pump must be inspected to determine which design pump is installed on the vehicle. Older design pumps have an exception of specific identification ma rks machined into the body of the Asymmetrical design internal cam. The newer design pumps have a Symmetrical design internal cam. The design of the pump will determine which calibration will need to be programmed into the PCM. From outward appearance both pumps look identical, with the pump.
- Inspect the fuel injection pump to see which pump the vehicle has.
- Vehicles with the new style Symmetrical pump will have one large single dot embossed in the pump housing (Figure 1).
- For vehicles equipped with a Symmetrical pump, choose the calibration labeled Symmetric, or Sym Pump (Figure 1).
- Vehicles with the old style Asymmetrical pump will have multiple dots embossed in the pump housing (Figure 2).
- For vehicles with an Asymmetrical pump, choose the calibration labeled Asymmetric or Asym Pump (Figure 2).
- Proceed to section B. Reprogramming the PCM Procedure
B. Reprogramming the PCM Procedure
CAUTION: Do not interrupt the software update process in any way once it has begun. It may cause permanent damage to the PCM which will NOTE: The wiTECH scan tool must be used to perform this recall. The require replacement. It is highly recommended to have a new generic PCM unit available at the workshop before starting the Repair Procedure.
wiTECH software is required to be at the latest release level before performing this procedure.
- Open the hood. Install a battery charger and verify that the charging rate provides 13.0 to 13.5 volts. Do not allow the charger to time out during the flash process. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
NOTE: Use an accurate stand-alone voltmeter. The battery charger volt meter may not be sufficiently accurate. Voltages outside of the specified range will cause an unsuccessful flash. If voltage reading is too high, apply an electrical load by activating the park or headlamps and/or HVAC blower motor to lower the voltage.
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the vehicle data link connector.
- Place the ignition in the “RUN” position.
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- From the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the vehicle to be updated.
- Using the wiTECH tool or the cluster display record the Oil Life percentage.
- From the “Action Items” screen, select the “Topology” tab.
- From the “Topology” tab, select the “PCM” module icon.
- From the “Flash” tab, compare the “Current Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Part Number” with the “New ECU Part Number” listed.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is the same as the “New Part Number”, proceed to Step 15.
- If the “Current ECU part Number” is NOT the same as the “New Part Number”, continue with Step 11.
- From the PCM tab, select the PCM flash part number. Read the flash special instructions page. Select “OK” to continue.
- From the flash ECU agreement page, agree to terms by checking the box.
- Select “Flash ECU” and then follow the wiTECH screen instructions to complete the flash.
- Confirm the software is at the latest available calibration level.
- Is the vehicle equipped with an 68RFE automatic transmission?
- If YES, proceed to Step 16.
- If NO, proceed to Step 17.
- Perform the transmission “Quicklearn” procedure, Follow the detailed service procedure select “TCM”.
- Click “View DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”.
- Using wiTECH, perform the ‘Oil Life Restore” procedure located in the ECM “Misc. Functions” tab.
- Remove the wiTECH from the vehicle, disconnect the battery charger from the vehicle.
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
Completion Reporting and Reimbursement
Claims for vehicles that have been serviced must be submitted on the DealerCONNECT Claim Entry Screen located on the Service tab. Claims paid will be used by FCA to record recall service completions and provide dealer payments.
Use one of the following labor operation numbers and time allowances:
|Inspect PCM Software Level||18-W5-71-81||0.2 hours|
|Inspect and Reprogram PCM with Sym Pump||18-W5-71-82||0.4 hours|
|Inspect and Reprogram PCM with Asym Pump||18-W5-71-83||0.4 hours|
NOTE: See the Warranty Administration Manual, Recall Claim Processing Section, for complete recall claim processing instructions.
To view this notification on DealerCONNECT, select “Global Recall System” on the Service tab, then click on the description of this notification.
Owner Notification and Service Scheduling
All involved vehicle owners known to FCA are being notified of the service requirement by first class mail. They are requested to schedule appointments for this service with their dealers. A generic copy of the owner letter is attached.
Vehicle Lists, Global Recall System, VIP and Dealer Follow Up
All involved vehicles have been entered into the DealerCONNECT Global Recall System (GRS) and Vehicle Information Plus (VIP) for dealer inquiry as needed.
GRS provides involved dealers with an updated VIN list of their incomplete vehicles. The owner’s name, address and phone number are listed if known. Completed vehicles are removed from GRS within several days of repair claim submission.
To use this system, click on the “Service” tab and then click on “Global Recall System.” Your dealer’s VIN list for each recall displayed can be sorted by: those vehicles that were unsold at recall launch, those with a phone number, city, zip code, or VIN sequence.
Dealers must perform this repair on all unsold vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should also use the VIN list to follow up with all owners to schedule appointments for this repair.
Recall VIN lists may contain confidential, restricted owner name and address information that was obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles of various states. Use of this information is permitted for this recall only and is strictly prohibited from all other use.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this action, please contact your Service and Parts District Manager.
Customer Services / Field Operations
FCA US LLC
This notice applies to your vehicle,
[Model Year and Model] VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX W57/NHTSA 20V–511
YOUR SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403. An agent can confirm part availability and help schedule an appointment
- Visit mopar.com, scan the QR code below, or download the Mopar Owner’s Companion App.
Get access to recall notifications, locate your nearest dealer, and more through this website or Mopar Owner’s Companion App. You will be asked to provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to protect and verify your identity. The last eight characters of your VIN are provided above.
Please reference Safety Recall W57.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
Powertrain Control Module Software
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
FCA US has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain [2019 – 2020 Model Year (DD) Ram 3500 Cab Chassis, and (DP) 4500/5500 Ram Cab Chassis] vehicles.
It is extremely important to take steps now to repair your vehicle to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
WHY DOES MY VEHICLE NEED REPAIRS?
The Powertrain Control Module in your vehicle  may have engine calibration software that does not provide adequate engine warm up protection. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the main rod bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature, resulting in engine damage and potential connecting rod failure, which may puncture the engine block, and result in oil contacting a competent ignition source and a vehicle fire may occur. A vehicle fire may increase the risk of injury to occupants and persons outside of the vehicle, as well as property damage.
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY ISSUE?
FCA US will repair your vehicle  free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will inspect and if required reprogram the Powertrain Control Module to include enhanced engine warm up protection. The estimated repair time is about a half hour. In addition, your dealer will require your vehicle for proper check-in, preparation, and check-out during your visit, which may require more time. Your time is important to us, so we recommend that you schedule a service appointment to minimize your inconvenience. Please bring this letter with you to your dealership.
Please reference your owner manual to ensure choosing the correct oil type for your use. In ambient temperatures above 0°F (-18°C), we recommend using 10W-30 engine oil that meets the API CK-4 engine oil category. In ambient temperatures below 0°F (-18°C), we recommend using 5W-40 synthetic engine oil that meets the API CK-4 engine oil category.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE REPAIR,
CALL YOUR CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP OR RAM DEALER TODAY
WHAT IF I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE THIS REPAIR COMPLETED?
If you have already experienced this specific condition and have paid to have it repaired, you may visit www.fcarecallreimbursement.com to submit your reimbursement request online.  Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days. If you have had previous repairs performed and/or already received reimbursement, you may still need to have the recall repair performed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are sincerely concerned about your safety. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Customer Assistance/Field Operations
FCA US LLC
Mr. Mrs. Customer
1234 Main Street
Hometown, MI 48371
 If you no longer own this vehicle, please help us update our records. Call the FCA Recall Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403 to update your information.
 If your dealer fails or is unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time, you may submit a written complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, or you can call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-4249153), or go to safercar.gov.
 You can also mail in your original receipts and proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration: FCA Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Recall Reimbursement.
Note to lessors receiving this recall notice: Federal regulation requires that you forward this recall notice to the lessee within 10 days.
FCA US LLC Recall Part Numbers
|Model||Part Numbers by Model Year|
|Ram 3500 Cab Chassis – 50 States||51360932AA||51360932AH||51360032AE|
|Ram 3500 Cab Chassis – Emergency Vehicle||51360972AA||51360972AG||51360072AE|
|Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis – 50 States||51361932AA||51361932AH||51361032AE|
|Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis – Emergency Vehicle||51361972AA||51361972AH||51361072AE|
New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – W57
FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2019 and 2020 Model Year (DD) Ram 3500 Cab Chassis and (DP) 4500/5500 Cab Chassis vehicles equipped with a Cummins 6.7L high output engine.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
Some of the above vehicles may have been built with engine calibration software that does not provide adequate engine warm up protection. Inadequate warmup protection can cause a lack of oil film on the main bearings while the engine is reaching operating temperature, resulting in engine damage and potential connecting rod failure, which may puncture the engine block, and result in oil contacting a competent ignition source and vehicle fire may occur. A vehicle fire may increase the risk of injury or occupants and persons outside the vehicle, as well as property damage.
FCA US will conduct a voluntary safety recall to reprogram the Powertrain Control Module. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established communication methods. This recall is estimated to launch in 3rd Quarter of 2020.
We ask that you please take the time to ensure that your personnel are aware of this communication and are prepared to execute a customer friendly process for inquiries regarding involved vehicles.
Customer Services Field Operations
FCA US LLC
6 Affected Products
12 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-4RCLQRT-20V511-9990
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-3RCLQRT-20V511-0120
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2021-1RCLQRT-20V511-2772
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2021-2
ISSUED Renotification NoticeRCRN-20V511-7226
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-20V511-9127
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Notification re New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – W57, FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2019 and 2020 Model Year (DD) Ram 3500 Cab Chassis and (DP) 4500/5500 Cab Chassis vehicles equipped with a Cummins 6.7L high output engine.RCMN-20V511-0041
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-20V511-6512
Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2021-3
Latest Recalls Documents
Chrysler Recommended J2534 Devices
|J2534 Device||Firmware Version|
|CTC Vehicle Box *||1.9|
|Blue Streak -2534 Global Programmer||2.10|
|Actia I+ME Passthru||2.07|
* Chrysler recommends the CTC Vehicle Box Device for Chrysler SCI ECU reprogramming. SCI reprogramming is used on most PCMs and TCMs prior to the introduction of CAN bus vehicles which began in 2004 (Durango).
Compatible J2534 Devices
Click on the link below to:
Download J2534 Application
(Install the wiTECH 2.0 J2534 Application on your computer)
Download the Setup Utility
(Configure your microPod/MDP device)
Launch wiTECH 2.0
(Once subscription and users are assigned to a tool please follow this link to access wiTECH)
- 🆚LAUNCH X431 PRO5 scan tool Upgrade all functions of X431 PRO3/X-431 Throttle III/X431-TorqueIII/X431 V+, PROS V+, PAD3. ⓵ J2534 ECU Programming &Online functions directly connect to OEM server, 50+ reset same as X-431 Throttle;⓶Bi-directional control and All system diagnostics as Snap-on scanner; ⓷ Support 150+ brands Vehicles (include CAN/CAFD/DoIP/HD protocols and AutoAuth for FCA SGW) ⓸Powered by 8-core processor(1.8GHz), Android9.0 OS, 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi connection.
- 🚜[J2534 Reprogramming With FREE SMARTBOX 3.0】Save more than $2000, LAUNCH X431 PRO5 support J2534/DOIP/CANFD/HD protocols (Needn’t buy HDIII Module,Manufacture software and non-16pin adaptors need to be purchased separately.) Download OEM software from the manufacturer’s server to 1) program data to blank/used ECUs; 2) Reflash ECUs with data loss; 3)Upgrade ECU software version. As a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 👏[50+ Reset, Continuously Updated Reset Functions]: With the LAUNCH diagnostic tool, You will never be bothered by tricky vehicle issues and keep pace with newer technology. 50 commonly reset functions ( in the quick page ) reaching into the smallest parts to root out the problems. Extra 300+ repair functions ( in-vehicle catalog) for specific models extend the capability to reset, regeneration, initiation, matching, etc. (Functions vary by models, configurations, and systems.)
- 🌐[One stop Intelligent Diagnostic Tool]: LAUNCH X431 PRO5 obd2 scanner Bluetooth provides Repair Tips, Repair Assist, Component Measurement, TSB, Relevant Cases DTC Analysis to simplify complex diagnostic and achieve the trouble-free repair. 🤩[One Scanner For Multiple Uses]: LAUNCH diagnostic tool PRO5 collaborates with add-on modules (ADAS, Videoscope, TSGUN, X-ProG3, WiFi Pinter, Battery Tester) to expand business applications and improve diagnostic accuracy.
- 👍【2022 New OE Level Online Functions 】Bidirectional Scan Tool offers you various high-end online functions, which enable you to access the online data to do fast & complicated vehicle repairs, e.g. 1) ECU Coding for replacing, match, relearn, recode new ECU modules; 2) Online Coding for BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Benz to surf OEM data; 3) VAG Guided functions ease complex issues; 4) Personalization & ADAS improving car performance and driving safety.
- 👍【Works with Autel MK908, MS908(S/Pro), MK908P, MaxiSys Elite】Autel J2534 work with these tools to program ECUs on specific BMW/ BENZ for specific functions. ★★NOTE: J2534 CANNOT directly work with these single devices. After you received the J2534, you HAVE TO send us both the S/N(12 digits) of your scanner MS908S(etc.) and J2534. So, technically, Autel engineers can help you bind J2534 with your devices. If need any supports, contact us via: 🚘auteldirect @ outlook. com🚘 !
- 👍Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards and performs standard Pass Thru J2534 functionality. To check compatibility, please contact🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.
- 👍Attention: 1. After you ordered and received the J2534, please send us both of the S/N(12 digits, at the back of the device) of the J2534 and your MK908(P) /MS908S (Pro)/ Maxisys Elite to us to bind the two device together. 2. The functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before your order.
- As a multi-protocol Pass-Thru vehicle interface, MaxiFlash Elite is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1 & SAE J2534-2 (March 2006) device. Specially designed to provide users with convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on any modern vehicle diagnostic bus, MaxiFlash Elite offers the most significant features desired by OEM customers: reliability, fast performance and flexibility.
- MaxiFlash Elite is an accessory tool for MK908P, MS908S Pro, MaxiSys Elite to program ECUs on specific for BMW and for Benz vehicles, in case you lost the J-2534 programmer.★★NOTE: J2534 CANNOT directly work with these single devices. After you received the J2534, you HAVE TO send us both the S/N(12 digits) of your tablet MS908S(etc.) and J2534. So, technically, Autel engineers can help you bind J2534 with your devices. If need any supports, Please contact us.
- Wireless with advanced networking functions:Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.Rugged design capable of withstanding harsh environments *Internet updateable.
- Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 gram standards *Performs the standard PassThru J2534 functionality *Compatible with for Toyota Techstream, for Volvo VIDA, for Honda HDS, for Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and for BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics,Fast performance ensures quickly gram even the newest controllers.
- [J2534 COMPLIANT] - The Mastertech II is a J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant VCI for OEM reprogramming and diagnostic applications
- [FULLY VALIDATED BY TOP 6 OEMS] - Mastertech II has been fully validated to operate with the top 6 OEM reprogramming applications: GM, Ford, FCA, Nissan/Infinity, Honda/Acura, and Toyota/Lexus
- [PRE-CONFIGURED] - The pre-configured wireless and wired connections make it quick and easy to connect to a vehicle from your PC (requires PC compliant with OE specifications and software)
- [RIGHT TO REPAIR] - Supports 'Right to Repair' (R2R) initiatives
- [COMPREHENSIVE KIT] - Kit includes: VCI, WiFi adapters (wireless PC to VCI), J1962 Cable (connect to vehicle), USB cable (connect to PC for firmware updates and setup), and Quick Start Guide
- ALL OF THE J2534 PROTOCOLS - This single unit has all of the protocols you need for your OEM J2534 reprogramming and diagnostics including the latest in DoIP and CanFD
- J2534 TECHNICAL SUPPORT - FREE for the life of the tool. Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑thru
- TOOLBOX WITH OEM APPLICATION DESCRIPTIONS - educational video tutorials and real-time news – Giving you the confidence and up-to-date knowledge to get the job done
- J2534 v05.00 API - The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology
- FUTURE PROOF WITH 4 CAN CHANNELS - Going beyond the 3 required by select Chrysler/FCA models, CarDAQ-Plus 3 also provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications
- 👍【Why Choose LAUNCH scanner X431 PRO5】It is the original LAUNCH X431 scan tool, the 2023 upgraded version of PROS V+, X431 PRO3 and V+ 4.0, which is a worthwhile investment for repair shops and mechanics. LAUNCH X431 PRO 5, all is set to OE-level standards with 1) J2534 ECU Programming & 50+ service same as PAD Series; 2) Bi-directional control + All system diagnostics as Snap-on scanner; 3) Online Coding functions directly connect to OEM server; 4) support 150+ brands Wordlwide from 1996-2023.
- 👍【J2534 Programming with Smart Box 3.0】 What is super SmartBox 3.0 VCI? Worth 1000$, Smart Box 3.0 is backed on new J2534/CANFD/DOIP, which enables you to run 14x quicker data trans and advanced OEM J2534 reprogramming for B-MW, Ben-z, F-ord, Jaguar, Land Rover, GW, Volvo, etc. (please reach to us for more details). It also serves as a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 👍【LAUNCH X431 PRO 5 with Powerful 50+ Services】Especially designed for pro mechanics and big repair shops, Launch X431 scanner PRO5 is equipped with 50+ hot reset functions for 150 car makes which same as X431 PAD serious. Easy to navigate and help you do ABS Bleeding, TPMS Reset, Oil Reset, EPB Reset, Suspension, BMS, Injector Coding, IMMO, Power balance, Throttle Matching and more. 🚩Notice: we offer 2-year f ree update while other brands generally 1 year.
- 👍【A-ctive Test + Local-smith Level ECU Coding】Come with appealing bi-directional control to troubleshoot all possible problems for full systems within 5 minutes. This LAUNCH X431 PRO scanner even develops all practical functions needed by all technicians: 1) ECU Coding for replacing, match, relearn, recode new ECU modules; 2) Online Coding for B-MW, VW, Porsche, Ben-z to surf OEM data; 3) VAG Guided functions ease complex issues; 4) Personalization & ADAS improving car performance and driving safety.
- 👍【All System Diagnostics for 99% Vehicle Coverage] Serve for 150+ American, Asian, European brands, and cover 99% of vehicle models worldwide. This LAUNCH diagnostic scan tool can operate complete full-function diagnostics to all on-board systems to troubleshoot and repair all vehicle problems, including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, etc.
- 🚗【2023 MaxiCOM MK908 Pro II】Updated of the old version MK908P, MS908S Pro, Autel released the enhanced version MK908 Pro II to bring you a brand-new experience at the same cost. 1) Hardware upgrade: Qualcomm 660, 4+128GB, the latest Android 10, etc.2) Advanced diagnostic features: J2534 programming, coding, active test, 10+ newly added features. 3) Broader model coverage: 150+ brands, FCA AutoAuth, no IP restrictions. One device can totally support the diagnostic needs of a repair shop.
- 🚗【J2534 ECU Programming and OE-Level Coding】2023 newly released MK908P II auto scanner shares the coding and programming functions with Elite. J2534 ECU programming is designed for B-M-W and Mercedes, allowing you to do online programming directly. Along with the ability to code online and activate hidden features for Benz, BMW, A-udi, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, and other major brands, OBD2 scanner MK908P II is definitely an top scanner that will win more orders.
- 🚗【36 Service for 150+ brands】Same as the OE scanners like snap-on, Autel scanner has strong service capability and can go deep into every part to perform matching and resetting functions. What is better than the OE tools is that 36 services are not just for one specific brand, but for over 150 makes, covering 99% of the models from 1996-2023. MK908P II also supports AutoAuth, and Renault SGW, so you don't have to worry about compatibility issues.
- 🚗【All System Diagnosis & Comprehensive Report】Code reader MK908PRO II is a professional automotive diagnostic tool compatible with all systems diagnostics. It can diagnose all symptoms of faulty parts, including reading and clearing DTC. View a live data stream from every system. That real-time data means no delay in getting to work. Pre and post-scan reports keep your clients informed of the repair details and provide them with the evidence to settle insurance claims.
- 🚗【Active Test Gives In-depth Knowledge of Cars】Unlike conventional mechanic scanners, escaner automotriz professional MK908P II auto scan tool allows users can get access to the vehicle subsystem and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function and determining the integrity of the system or parts. Monitor the operation of the actuators for accurate diagnostics, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
- 👍【ECU ONLINE CODING&PROGRAMMING IN WHAT SITUATION?】🚩1.When replaced a new ECU(coding first,if ecu still not working then coding after programming) 🚩2.Update ECU,due to some of ECU have bugs,so it will cause some fault that difficult to repair. 🚩3.When software damaged in ECU,due to battery and ground issues(the hardware is normal)🚩4.Usually you just need coding when replaced a second-hand ECU 🚩5. Some regions the vehicle calibration and module are not installed.
- 👍【HOW POWERFUL ABOUT PAD V?】 🚩LAUNCH X431 PAD V supports ECU/ECM Online Programming for 21+ Car Brands, including VW, Ford, Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, MG, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Subaru etc.; 2 YEAR UPDATE.🚩It is portable,support many modules,high speed on diagnostic and program.🚩Directly download programming files on launch server, no restriction of original plant equipment.🚩Free to coding or programming, powerful online function and strong after-sale service.
- 👍【HOW STRONG ABOUT OUR VCI? 】🚩SMARTLINK C connector with a 3.5-inch screen🚩Support J2534/CANFD/DOIP/D-PDU/RP1210 Protocols for 99% vehicles.🚩It used to read the vehicle data and send it to the tablet via bluetooth. 🚩When the smartlink c works with computer, it acts as a J2534 Pass-thru device to perform the J2534 programming which empowers you to program the ECUs after replacement, and fix corrupted data in ECU, match the components, reflash the second-hand ECUs, flash the hidden functions.🚩Make the diagnosis convenient and quickly.
- 💯【ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS & 60+ RESET SERVICES】LAUNCH X431 PAD V can perform OE-level diagnosis on all available systems such as ECM, ABS, SRS, TCM, EPB, TPMS systems, etc. to read/clear codes, read control module information, data stream, actuation tests, and ECU Coding. 🚩This scannner has 60+ services, including ECU Initialization, Oil Reset, SAS Reset, ABS Bleed, DP.F, Throttle Matching , Suspension Calibration, Idle Relearn, Power Balance,Crankshaft Variation Position Learn, EVAP Test, etc.
- 💯【FULL BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL+ REMOTE DIAGNOSIS】Bi-Directional Control /Active Test to send command to the ECU to perform specific tests for accurately identifying problems, such as injector buzz test, idle speed adjustment, window lock test, door lock test, glow on/off, ACG on/off etc. 📊Our X431 Pad V support remote diagnose service between devices, or via mobile phone,tablet and computer.
- All in one kit. Everything you need to reprogram vehicles in your shop. Includes OEM software and we do the programming for you.
- Stop sending vehicles to the dealer or calling a mobile technician. We do the programming for you.
- Includes hardware, OEM software, voltage maintainer and access to our team of remote experts so vehicles can be reprogrammed in your shop hassle‑free.
- Call to schedule your programming session, plug it in, and we do the rest!
- Currently covers BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai / Kia, Mercedes and Nissan.
- Industry-leading J2534 Pass-Thru Technology: Enabling diagnostics, reprogramming and security functions for dealerships and the independent repair facility. Economical and compact pass-thru devices provides an easy-to-use interface that allows you to repair complex vehicles with OE applications in your shop. Each type (see single branded types above) Mongoose-Plus is engineered to work with one of the following OEM's J2534 applications for Chrysler, Ford, GM, Nissan, Toyota, & VW/Audi.
- Supports Current & Earlier Vehicles: Enables diagnostics, programming and other “dealer” functions through OEM applications
- NEW Bluetooth Wireless Options Available: Providing wireless connectivity between your laptop and the Mongoose-Plus
- Expert Product Support: Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑Thru applications to help you with any technical setup questions
- Key Registration and Immobilizer Support: Using NASTF Vehicle Security Professional credentials
Last update on 2023-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.