July 7, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V396000
Projectiles as a result of driver air bag deployment in the event of a crash can increase the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V396
Manufacturer Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
Components STEERING, AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 925,239
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2008-2010 Chrysler Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan and 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro vehicles. These vehicles may have a loose or missing brand emblem in the center of the steering wheel. The loose emblem or the securing nuts for the emblem within the driver air bag module may become projectiles in the event of a driver air bag deployment.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver’s air bag cover with a redesigned cover, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2021. Owners may contact FCA US LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler’s number for this recall is W09.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Revision (1) February 2021
Dealer Service Instructions for:
These instructions include two different repair directions based on inspection of the Driver Air Bag (DAB) emblem retainers.
|2008-2010||(RT)||Chrysler Town and Country|
|2008-2010||(RT)||Dodge Grand Caravan|
NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles equipped with a Driver Air Bag (DAB).
NOTE: Some vehicles above may have been identified as not involved in this recall and therefore have been excluded from this recall.
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer used vehicle inventory. Dealers should complete the FINAL recall on these vehicles before retail delivery. Dealers should perform the FINAL recall on vehicles in for service. Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.
The DAB emblem on about 925,200 of the above vehicles may have become loose or detached which may result in either the emblem or retainers, or both, not remaining attached to the DAB cover during DAB deployment. A loose or detached emblem or emblem retainer can become a potential projectile during a crash with DAB deployment, which increases the risk of occupant injury.
The DAB must be disassembled and emblem retainers inspected in order to determine the proper repair direction:
- If the emblem retainers are securely attached: Install tape on the inside of the air bag cover in order to retain the emblem retainers in the event of a DAB deployment.
- If any emblem retainers are detached: Remove the emblem and the emblem retainers from the DAB.
- If the emblem is missing: Remove the remaining emblem retainers from the DAB.
If the emblem and retainers are removed per the repair instructions: Advise the customer that they will receive a Customer Satisfaction Notification in their mailbox at a later date once new DAB covers with emblem become available.
NOTE: Perform the DAB emblem retainer inspection before ordering any parts. The tape package is ONLY required if DAB retainers are securely attached. If DAB emblem retainers are loose or emblem is missing, no tape is required. The customer will receive a new DAB cover and emblem once those parts are made available at a later time.
|Each package contains the following components:|
|1||Tape, DAB Chrysler|
|1||Tape, DAB Dodge|
No parts return is required for this repair.
The following special tools are required to perform this repair:
|➢ NPN||wiTECH MicroPod II|
|➢ NPN||Laptop Computer|
|➢ NPN||wiTECH Software|
|➢ NPN||Remover Tool, Driver Air Bag|
|➢ NPN||Trim Stick|
A. DAB Removal
NOTE: If the DAB has been deployed or the DAB assembly is missing from the vehicle, do NOT proceed with the service procedure. Return the vehicle to the customer. No further action is required.
- Advise the customer that if based on inspection it is determined that the DAB emblem must be removed, they will be notified at a later time to return to have a new DAB cover and emblem installed once parts are available.
WARNING: HANDLING NON-DEPLOYED SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINTS. At no time should any source of electricity be permitted near the inflator on the back of a non-deployed air bag. When carrying a non-deployed air bag, the trim cover or air bag cushion side of the unit should be pointed away from the body to minimize injury in the event of an accidental deployment. If the air bag unit is placed on a bench or any other surface, the trim cover or air bag cushion side of the unit should be face up to minimize movement in the event of an accidental deployment.
All non-deployed air bags which are replaced on vehicles are to be handled and disposed of properly. Refer to the Hazardous Substance Control System for information regarding the potentially hazardous properties of the subject component and the proper safe handling procedures. Then dispose of all non-deployed air bags in a manner consistent with state, provincial, local and federal regulations.
WARNING: SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT STORAGE. Air bags must be stored in their original, special containers until they are used for service. Also, they must be stored in a clean, dry environment; away from sources of extreme heat, sparks, and high electrical energy. Always place or store any air bag on a surface with its trim cover or air bag cushion side facing up, to minimize movement in case of an accidental deployment.
- Place the ignition in the OFF
- Open the hood.
WARNING: Remove metallic jewelry to avoid injury by accidental arcing of battery current.
WARNING: The battery negative and positive cable polarity are different from the gasoline engine equipped vehicles to the diesel engine equipped vehicles. Please note the location of the positive and negative cables prior to service of the battery or related components.
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury, disable the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) before attempting air bag replacement. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the SRS. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental air bag deployment.
- Wait two minutes for the system capacitor to discharge before continuing.
- Release the steering column tilt lever and lower the column to its most downward position for easiest driver air bag removal access.
- There are three DAB retainer access holes (1) on the instrument panel side of the hub of the steering wheel (2), located at the two o’clock, six o’clock and ten o’clock positions. The steering wheel must be rotated to bring each of these access holes up to the twelve o’clock position of the steering column one at a time for removal access (Figure 1).
- Insert the short blade of the DAB Removal Tool (Special Tool # 10187) or the blade of an equivalent prying tool into either of the upper (two o’clock or ten o’clock) access holes of the steering wheel hub rear trim cover, being certain to place the blade of the tool on the inboard (steering wheel hub) side of the DAB retainer wire loop (Figures 2 and 3).
- Push the handle of the tool downward for the blade to pry the snap retainer wire loop upward far enough to disengage the loop from the hook of the steering wheel armature. At the same time, gently pull the driver air bag away from the steering wheel to prevent the retainer from snapping back into place over the hook once it is disengaged (Figures 2 and 3).
- Repeat Steps 8 and 9 at the other upper (two o’clock or ten o’clock) access hole to disengage the other upper snap retainer wire loop.
- Repeat Steps 8 and 9 at the lower (six o’clock) access hole to disengage the lower snap retainer wire loop. The lower snap retainer wire loop has a distinctive V-shape and must always be installed onto the six o’clock hook of the steering wheel armature.
- Pull the driver air bag away from the steering wheel far enough to access the clockspring electrical wire connectors at the back of the air bag housing (Figure 4).
- The air bag electrical wire harness has a plastic retainer that is pushed onto one of the inflator mounting studs on the back of the air bag housing. Pull the retainer off of the stud (Figure 4).
CAUTION: Do not pull on the clockspring pigtail wires or pry on the connector insulators to disengage them from the Driver Air Bag (DAB) inflator initiator connector receptacles. Improper removal of these pigtail wires and their connector insulators can result in damage to the air bag circuits or the connector insulators.
- The clockspring driver air bag pigtail wire connectors are secured by an integral lock to the air bag inflator connector receptacles, which are located on the back of the DAB housing. Firmly grasp and pull the lock straight out from the connector insulator, then pull the insulators straight out from the air bag inflator to disconnect them from the connector receptacles (Figure 4).
- Continue with Section DAB Disassembly and Inspection.
B. DAB Disassembly and Inspection
CAUTION: Place the DAB on a clean debris free work surface for the duration of this procedure to prevent any damage to the DAB cover or the DAB internal components.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury, use extreme care to prevent any foreign material from entering the DAB, or becoming entrapped between the DAB cushion and the DAB trim cover. Failure to observe this warning could result in occupant injuries upon air bag deployment.
WARNING: To avoid serious or fatal injury, the driver air bag trim cover must never be painted. Replacement air bags are serviced with trim covers in the original colors. Paint may change the way in which the material of the trim cover responds to an air bag deployment. Failure to observe this warning could result in occupant injuries upon air bag deployment.
- Remove the four nuts on the back side of the DAB module (Figure 6).
- Start with a flat blade screwdriver to begin lifting up the eight backing plate tabs then using wide-tipped long-nose pliers, finish bending tabs 90 degrees to an upright position, no further (Figure 7).
- Release the “Do Not Tamper” sticker from the cover to allow separation of cover from backing plate (Figure 8).
- Using a trim stick and beginning at the “Do Not Tamper” sticker, work in a clockwise direction around the cover pushing the cover tabs inward and separate the backing plate from the cover (Figure 9).
- Remove the backing plate from the cover (Figure 10).
- (KA) Dodge Nitro only may be equipped with a plastic damper ring. Remove the damper ring (Figure 11).
- Mark the inflator orientation to the air bag cushion in case it becomes separated from the air bag cushion (Figure 12).
IMPORTANT: Hold the inflator as it could be loose during this process. Reference cushion and inflator position prior to separating from the cover. It is not necessary to separate the inflator from the cushion (Figure 13).
- The cover can be removed from the cushion by inverting the assembly and pulling back the top of the cover. The cushion and inflator should fall free from the cover (Figure 13).
- Verify that all palnut retainers and emblem pieces are accounted for (Figure 14).
- Chrysler emblems have four palnut retainers.
- Dodge emblems have three palnut retainers.
If necessary, carefully inspect the air bag cushion folds for any trapped palunt retainers or emblem post pieces. Be careful to not unfold the air bag too far because it needs to be folded back exactly as it was prior to inspecting.
- After all palnut retainers and emblem pieces are accounted for. Place the air bag and inflator assembly in a clean safe place away from the DAB cover work area to prevent any air bag contamination from debris.
- Are all palnut retainers securely attached to emblem or are any palnut retainers loose not securely attached to the emblem?
- If ALL palnut retainers are securely attached to the emblem. Proceed to Section C. Tape Installation, page 15.
- If one or more palnut retainers are loose or detached from the emblem.
Proceed to Section D. Emblem Removal, page 16.
C. Tape Installation
NOTE: This repair is ONLY for DAB emblems which are securely attached with ALL palnut retainers.
- Use a clean lint free towel to wipe the inside surface of the DAB cover where the tape will be applied in order to remove any lint or debris (Figure 15).
- Select the proper shape tape for Chrysler or Dodge. Remove the paper backing from the tape. Carefully center the tape over the emblem palnuts. Firmly press the tape to ensure good adhesion to the inside of the DAB cover (Figure 16).
- Proceed to Section E. DAB Reassembly.
D. Emblem Removal
NOTE: This repair is for DAB emblems which are partly or fully detached due to one or more loose or missing palnut retainers.
- Using wide-tip long-nose pliers, break off any emblem posts protruding beyond the palnut retainers (Figure 17).
- Using a flat blade screwdriver, pry the palnut retainers off of the emblem posts (Figure 17).
- Remove the emblem from the cover.
- Verify that all palnuts retainers and emblem pieces are accounted for and disposed of so as to not contaminate the air bag cushion during reassembly.
- Proceed to Section E. DAB Reassembly.
E. DAB Reassembly
WARNING: Ensure there is no debris in the DAB cover or in the air bag cushion folds before reassembly.
- Install the air bag cushion into the cover starting by tucking the cushion into the top of the cover. Once the top is tucked, apply pressure to the rest of the cushion and inflator to fit snuggly into the cover. Ensure inflator studs are in a central location identical to production position. Ensure the inflator is lined up with the reference mark made earlier (Figure 18).
- (KA) Dodge Nitro, if equipped, Install the plastic damper ring. Ensure the ring is properly aligned with the alignment stud (Figure 19).
- Install backing plate working from bottom to top, inserting the plastic cover tabs into their respective slots in the backing plate. Make sure the cover tabs are engaged with the metal backing plate divots (Figure 20).
NOTE: Ensure the “Do Not Tamper” sticker does not get folded under and trapped by the cover during backing plate installation.
- Bend the eight metal backing plate tabs down using the wide-tipped long-nose pliers (Figures 20 and 21).
CAUTION: Do not use the flat blade screw driver to bend the tabs down because there is a possibility of the screwdriver tip breaking off and falling inside the DAB module.
NOTE: It is not required to bend the metal tabs down completely flat and parallel to the backing plate surface. Metal tabs only need to be bent far enough to retain the plastic cover tab to the backing plate (Figure 21).
- Reapply the “Do Not Tamper” sticker that overlaps both the plastic cover and the backing plate (Figure 22).
- Install the four nuts securing the backing plate and tighten in a star pattern sequence to 5 N·m (44 in. lbs.) (Figure 22).
- Continue with Section DAB Installation.
F. DAB Installation
- Position the driver air bag close enough to the steering wheel to reconnect the electrical connections to the back of the air bag housing (Figure 4).
- When installing the driver air bag, reconnect the two clockspring pigtail wire connector connections to the air bag inflator connector receptacles by pressing straight in on the connectors, then push the locks straight into the connectors. Be certain to engage each keyed and color-coded connector to the matching connector receptacle (Figure 4).
- The air bag electrical wire harness has a plastic retainer that is pushed onto one of the inflator mounting studs on the back of the air bag housing. Install the retainer onto the stud (Figure 4).
- Carefully position the driver air bag into the steering wheel hub. Be certain that the clockspring pigtail wires are not pinched between the driver air bag and the horn switch or the steering wheel armature.
- Engage the lower air bag snap retainer wire loop onto the lower hook of the steering wheel armature. The lower snap retainer wire loop has a distinctive V-shape and must always be installed onto the six o’clock hook of the steering wheel armature (Figure 3).
- Connect the wiTECH micro pod II to the 16-way Data Link Connector (DLC). The DLC is located on the driver side lower edge of the instrument panel near the inside hood release, outboard of the steering column.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “RUN” position then exit the vehicle with the scan tool and close the doors.
- Check to be certain that nobody is in the vehicle, then connect the battery negative cable to the battery post and tighten the clamp nut to 5 N·m (44 in. lbs.).
- Open the wiTECH 2.0 website.
- Enter your “User id” and “Password” and your “Dealer Code”, then select “Sign In” at the bottom of the screen. Click “Accept”.
- Starting at the “Vehicle Selection” screen, select the appropriate vehicle and Device Name.
- From the “Action Items” screen, click “All DTCs”, select “Clear All DTCs”, click “Continue” and then click “Close”.
- If DTCs are still stored, cycle the ignition OFF/ON to change DTC status from “active” to “stored” then clear DTCs again.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position for about 15 seconds, and then back to the “RUN” position. Observe the air bag indicator in the instrument cluster.
- The air bag indicator in the instrument cluster should illuminate for six to eight seconds, and then go out. This indicates that the SRS is functioning normally and that the repairs are complete. Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position, remove the wiTECH micro pod II and return the vehicle to the customer.
- If the air bag indicator fails to light or the light remains ON, there is still an active SRS fault or malfunction. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information to diagnose the problem.
- Close the hood, remove the wiTECH micro pod II.
NOTE: The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) procedure must be performed anytime the battery has been disconnected. If the vehicle is equipped with ESP, once the battery is reconnected, the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) in the clockspring needs to be calibrated. The SAS requires calibration anytime the battery or an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) / Brake Assist System (BAS) or ESP component has been disconnected for any length of time. If the SAS is not calibrated following battery reconnection, the ESP/BAS indicator lamp is illuminated following five ignition cycles indicating the need for calibration.
- To calibrate the SAS, perform the following:
- Return the vehicle to the customer.
FCA US LLC Recall Part Numbers
W09 – Driver Airbag Loose Emblem/Emblem Retainers
Submitted on July 7, 2020
DRIVER AIRBAG PART NUMBERS BY MODEL AND MODEL YEAR
|Dodge Grand Caravan|
|Part Number||Model Year|
|0ZM10BD5AH||2009, 2010, 2011|
|0ZM10XDVAH||2009, 2010, 2011|
|Part Number||Model Year|
|1GC99DK7AF||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011|
|1GC99XDVAF||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011|
|1GC99ZJ8AF||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011|
|1JK43DK7AE||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011|
|1JK43XDVAE||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011|
|1JK43ZJ8AE||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011|
|Chrysler Town & Country|
|Part Number||Model Year|
|0ZM11BD5AH||2009, 2010, 2011|
|0ZM11DK5AH||2009, 2010, 2011|
|0ZM11XDVAH||2009, 2010, 2011|
11 Affected Products
|CHRYSLER||TOWN AND COUNTRY||2008-2010|
15 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Notification re loose or detached DAB emblemRCMN-20V396-5559
Miscellaneous Document – DRIVER AIRBAG PART NUMBERS BY MODEL AND MODEL YEARRMISC-20V396-6031
Defect Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-20V396-8358
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Media Release re New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – W09RCMN-20V396-7736
ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RIONL-20V396-4877
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2021-1
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-20V396-7110
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-20V396-4464
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-20V396-5447
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-20V396-4678
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2021-2RCLQRT-20V396-7254
ISSUED Renotification NoticeRCRN-20V396-7299
Latest Recalls Documents
- 🥇【COMPLETE ABS AIRBAG SRS OBD2 SCANNER】1️⃣ABS SRS Airbag Scan Tool: Error codes diagnosis for ABS SRS Airbag control modules; 2️⃣Sensor Reset Tool: Calibrate SAS ABS SRS Airbag Sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and command ABS/SRS/Airbag components. 4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanners: S-M-O-G check, E-mission Status & Gas-Cap issue diagnosis for 12v vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scanner can NOT clear airbag crash data/collision data. NOT support programming/coding.
- 🎃【TOP ABS BRAKE BLEEDER SCAN TOOL】Have you always feel the Brake pedal was slowly sinking to floor or the pedal was loose than it was a new vehicle? This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a high and tight brake pedal to make the pedal firmer like a new car. No need to pay high service cost to own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles have auto abs bleeding.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】 If you feel headache on choosing scan tool with more expensive functions or low-cost but less features. This abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve your issues. Not only the NT630 Plus will diagnose, pin-point the problem down and tell you which sensor was bad, no need to replace one by one, but also it will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally the warning lights will off and all modules will running well again.
- 👍【ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL, PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE USE】The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- 🌈【SAS CALIBRATION STEERING ANGLE SENSOR RESET】 This Foxwell scanner obd2 lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS : If the warning lights for the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission are flashing on the dashboard, even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop. After the repair, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the warning light. If you are equipped with accurate information, you can avoid auto repair scams. No training is required.
- FIND OUT WHAT’S WRONG: It is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This diagnostic tool also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- ABS OBD2 SCANNER: The FX2000 can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. It can verify the operating conditions of the ABS through a series of bi-directional tests and turn off the warning light. By retrieving the ABS code data, it can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
- TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC: When noises start to come from the transmission, your car might have transmission problems. This transmission scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely. saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 🚩2023 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- [2023 New Processor, Lifetime Free Update, No Subscription fee ] Faster! Stable! Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000, The CRP123X Elite car diagnostic scanner has a new processor, Android 7.0, 16GB of memory, 5-inch touchscreen (720P), 6100mAh rechargeable battery, One-touch Wi-Fi Lifetime Free update for more vehicle coverage, bug fixes,newly added parameters, and functionality to help you access, diagnose and fix more vehicles faster. SAVE AT LEAST $2000 PER YEAR.
- [Newly Added 3 RESET FUNCTIONS] 2023 New Ver. scan tool CRP123X Elite ADDS NEW SPECIAL FUNCTIONS--Throttle Adaptation, Oil Reset, SAS Reset. Before the trip to the mechanic, the launch crp123x elite can do deeper diagnosis for the car system and react with accurate data in minutes. Just Update the software of your CRP123X scanner, and you’ll get this high-end function at no charge.
- [Accurate & Intuitive Multi System Diagnosis] Will you be confused about what happens when the warning light of transmission, ABS, and SRS Airbag check engine flashes? Launch obd2 scanner diagnostic tool CRP123X to pinpoint the problem components for a faster diagnosis for your car instead of taking your car to the dealership, and will turn off the warning light for you after fixing the problem, make to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- [Multiple Display of Live Data + DTC Code Definition Explanation] Launch car tools shows real-time data of oil temp, pressure, transmission temp, engine speed, coolant temperature, you will know which car part is abnormal. Data can be shown in a single, multi- graph, and merge two graphs for analysis（merge 4 PIDs in one). It’s convenient for car owners to purchase auto parts and replace it by yourself, 🔥Code Search,DTC Library provide massive information.
- [Auto VIN Smart Diagnostic&Wide Range of Vehicle Supported] Launch scanner autovin technology allows you to get your VIN and vehicle info rapidly (vehicle make, model, and year info), no need to take time to find your VIN and input one by one (Some models need to type it in manually.)It has newest car software. This car code reader support vehicle like passenger car, SUVs, minivans, 12V light-duty trucks, etc. produced by Asian, European, American, Indian, and more brands between 1996 and 2023.
- 【Accurate ABS/SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. To get real-time tech-support, please email: ❤autelchoice @ outlook . com❤
- 【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy to Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure: 1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine. 2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear. 3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen. 4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】AL619 supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo.
- 【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Get AL619, it will comes with Free lifetime software update online. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports by connecting the scan tool to a PC or laptop with the USB cable supplied.
- 🎉【2023 Upgraded Ver. of AL519/ ML519/ ML619】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel ML519, AL519, AL319, MS309. This AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS systems, and support 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function on Worldwide Vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and make your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🎉【Accurate ABS/ SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/ SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/ SRS systems. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in the graph to locate fault causes, and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Please email 📩 immoautel @ outlook. com 📩 for help.
- 🎉【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, DTC Lookup, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- 🎉【Live Data and Freeze Frame Data】With Live Data functions, Autel AL619 OBD2 diagnostic code reader allows you to view the live PID (Parameter Identification Data) of the vehicle's computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- 🎉【DTC Lookup Feature】Besides showing you the code’s definition while you are reading the diagnostic trouble codes, AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619, saving you from the hassle of wasting time searching definition of every code via Google.
- 🔔【Oil/SAS/Throttle Reset】Significant benefits!! ☑️With the same cost, since October 2022, Add New 3 reset functions. Launch CRP123E code reader car diagnostic tool with reset including Oil /SAS/Throttle Reset to maintain your vehicle systems safely and efficiently. One-Click "Upgrade" operation to obtain 3 special reset functions.
- 🎉【2023 New Elite Version, Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/CRP123】 LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 OBD2 modes, read and clear fault codes,💡Online Google Search, 4 IN 1 Graphing ，Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- ☑️【ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission Diagnostic Tool +Battery Voltage Test& AUTOVIN】Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; One-click wifi update and free for fixing more bugs; Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; Auto Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 🔔【One to one Technical feedback and support】 Base on cloud server of launch，the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer.An excellent choice for family car owners. No extra paid updates, keep your diagnostic software updated and coverage increased, saving you even more money. 🎁Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner💡Fast 7.0 Android💡16GB Memory💡5" touch HD screen💡6100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 🎁【5-Year Warranty &10 Language Free To Use】 Launch CRP123E scan tool supports 10 languages. Choose your native language without encountering any sort of language barrier--English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese. 🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🔔【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2023 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2023 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will t-urn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【2 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your V-IN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your V-IN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 🥝【Solid protective case KO plastic carrying bag】+ 【Lifetime update】Almost all same price-level obd scanner diagnostic tool only offers plastic bag to hold on the scanner.However, NT604 Elite automotive scanner is equipped with solid protective case, preventing your obd2 scanner from damage. Then you don’t need to pay extra money to buy a solid toolbox.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 【ABS & SRS Scan Tool 】 Help you diagnose issues with both anti-lock braking system (ABS) and internal airbag system (SRS); test their sensors, valves, or solenoids; and keep track of any threats in real time to prevent unexpected damage with these 2 essential safety systems, which a normal OBD2 scanner cannot do. Compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, BMW, USAFord.
- 【3 Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this diagnostic tool, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 Quickly tell you the exact cause behind the check engine warning light. This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a fully-featured obd2 code reader; can read/clear engine light codes, show live data, and do I/M readiness test ... to solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. Plus, it has the now-popular DTC lookup library to save searching repair materials online.
- 【User-Oriented 】 Physically, you will like the feel of this obd2 scanner with the black rubber grip thing all around the outside edge. Durable enough to stand the accidental drop. Thanks to its easily accessible menu, you can operate all functions in minutes, with the press of a few buttons. 3-color LEDs intuitively indicate if everything's good, there's a warning, or there's a serious issue. There’s even an LED integrated into the connector port so you can hook it up in darkness.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase 】 You can update this scan tool through an internet USB to have the latest software for its optimized performance, with no extra costs throughout all its using life. We offer you 1-year quality backup period with 30-day unconditional return & replacement policy. TOPDON offers reliable customer support on Facebook during weekdays. Search “TOPDON Official” on Facebook and contact us via message. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP.
Last update on 2023-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.